Barbarian Fight Club - Official Smack Talk Thread

Already up by Cobra. Page 52

Retarded me.

Ahh, so you think Galante is going to lose? If he loses it will only be because of me. Changed his base at the last moment which took a lot of energy and some morale. But I'm still looking for a KO.

I have seen blue belt wrestlers take out brown belts before, but I think the safest thing to do is stay on the feet, he is young and one loss will not affect him badly, it may even give him more time to make a really good run.

I'm assuming that's brown belts with no wrestling, right? Otherwise that would be suicide, lol.

I have seen blue belt wrestlers take out brown belts before, but I think the safest thing to do is stay on the feet, he is young and one loss will not affect him badly, it may even give him more time to make a really good run.

That's my game. Spent all of his camp on takedown def., hopefully that lays off. And he has a good ground game, so I'm thinking the ref will want us to stand and bang.

brown belt vs blue belt is not going to tell you who is the better ground fighter. We seen Newton sub people with a higher belt in BJJ. Someone could create a fighter with 110 in BJJ giving them a brown belt but then give themself 1 in submissions and some points in degrapple. They may want to ground and pound, or work the subs up because submissions give you so many points to your BJJ. I think judging a fighter based on his belt in BJJ is the hardest thing to do becasue u just dont know. A blue belt with 100 points in submissions would submitt a black belt or hell even a red belt who had 1 point in defensive grappling.

brown belt vs blue belt is not going to tell you who is the better ground fighter. We seen Newton sub people with a higher belt in BJJ. Someone could create a fighter with 110 in BJJ giving them a brown belt but then give themself 1 in submissions and some points in degrapple. They may want to ground and pound, or work the subs up because submissions give you so many points to your BJJ. I think judging a fighter based on his belt in BJJ is the hardest thing to do becasue u just dont know. A blue belt with 100 points in submissions would submitt a black belt or hell even a red belt who had 1 point in defensive grappling.

That's true, but the majority of the time a BJJ brown belt will be better than a blue... That's if the guy knows what he's doing.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13930191214854.jpg

Brian Pereira

Props to Sid Vicious, he made my eat my words and beat me in an UD 30-27. As I promised, I signed you a cheque for 10k.

With that loss, I will take a few days off, then head back to the gym to work on my flaws. I saw in that fight that I was nowhere near where I thought I was.

Thats not fair because Mentor should already be banned. How about Castor vs Mentor if Castor wins he gets GAMMA and if Mentor wins everyone in Barbarian will buy a year suply of Penis Enlargment pills and send out 20 Nigerian Prince Emails.

The trick was, me you (Tony) and Pedro were gonna corner Castor and Mentor was going to be cornered by a heavily pregnant, retarded goat who is born from incest.

Lets go Castor lets go!