Barbarian Fight Club - Official Smack Talk Thread

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/16/16w24.jpg

Adrien "leão" Silva (239987)

Lotus Gracie, I don't know what's going on with you. I see your energy is low and your morale is low... so you're either thinking I'm some kind of pushover or you're just plain stupid. If you actually think you can possibly beat me like that, then you're horribly wrong. Because I take this shit seriously... No way in hell I'm letting some schmuck like you beat me. Tomorrow night, Adrien is gonna do what he does best and that's open up the biggest can of whoop ass on ya son! BFC get ready!!!

The fighter Adrien Silva is fighting, Lotus Gracie, has about 5-10 percent energy left and is almost 3 pounds over the weight limit... which means this fight will most likely not happen. His manager seems to be active, so I'm confused. Ugh such a waste of time.

Edit: Never mind, he hasn't been on in a week.

Some guys already noticed that we got a new logo for Barbarian Fight Club.

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1398113107Novo%20Logo.png

Was a great work of Luan Dovik, friend and manager of Kurse.

We will also working together in some news for you guys.

Let me know what you think about our new promotional logo.

great logo :)

The fighter Adrien Silva is fighting, Lotus Gracie, has about 5-10 percent energy left and is almost 3 pounds over the weight limit... which means this fight will most likely not happen. His manager seems to be active, so I'm confused. Ugh such a waste of time.

Edit: Never mind, he hasn't been on in a week.

I will be sending a message to Mike, so he can make this fight happening. Lotus Gracie look like a great fighter, but his manager dont pay the attention required to fight in a top level.

Its sad, but being a 230K+ id, we have lots of new managers, many dont get morale back or pay attention at the energy.

• Upvote 1

When sending fight offers, i usually check the fighter page and if the fighter morale is low, i explain to manager how to increase the morale and the effect of fighting with low morale and do the same for energy.

My first fighters in the game have started at Notorious Fights Los Angeles, from Butch Harris, he was sending this kind of hints weekly, and was the way i have learned.

The only reason why i dont do the same in here, is because we already send lots of mass message, about our news, barbarian betting, projects and any other stuff, i dont want to make being part of Barbarian something annoying because of the mass messages, then i keep working with the hints / tips in personal. But i'm always trying to help our managers improving.

• Upvote 1

I will be sending a message to Mike, so he can make this fight happening. Lotus Gracie look like a great fighter, but his manager dont pay the attention required to fight in a top level.

Its sad, but being a 230K+ id, we have lots of new managers, many dont get morale back or pay attention at the energy.

His energy actually went up for today's training, but he's still 1.8 pounds over, so hopefully he set no training for PM also. Something must have happened because I fought his other fighter Pedro Couture and his energy and morale were full. So, i'm not sure what's going on.

Maybe it would be worth educating them on how to keep morale and energy up? It might be basic but if they aren't doing it, they're either too lazy or they don't know how.

I think he knows, might just be a personal issue or whatever. He's been in the game longer than I have. Hopefully everything is alright with him.

Maybe it would be worth educating them on how to keep morale and energy up? It might be basic but if they aren't doing it, they're either too lazy or they don't know how.

It's not always that easy either, I know Pedro sends hints by personal mail and I also have done by mass mail and personal mail and you'd be surprised at the amount of managers that still don't keep an eye on their morale or energy or take your advice and try and raise it back to 100%.

• Upvote 1

Hey guys!

We just got a new banner for Barbarian Fight Club

This one was made by my friend Michael Knight, owner of Island Freedom Fighters the best org for fighters in The Island.

http://i.imgur.com/xPEqjtD.jpg

I was amazed by his work, really great art.

This new logo look better to me after every new art.

We also will be getting Barbarian T-Shirts at Heisenberg soon, i was waiting to get into his shop before talking to you guys, but check out the preview.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1397878116Barbarian.png

I'm already in love with this t-shirt.

Hope we can keep going with our projects to make your guys experience even better.

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1397449727Barbarian%20FC.png

I have been critical in the past but for the most part I am a company man as you can tell from my writing and forum posts. Pedro was the third or fourth owner to offer me a job as a writer but he was the first person I signed with. Something clicked with us and I somewhat knew the roster from a few previews I had done and I had to jump on board. With that being said I have to say I am once again not super excited with this card. For some reason I just can’t get behind the middleweight division here. Some of the fighters look great and I am friends with a few managers of middleweight fighters signed with BFC I just think the light heavyweight, lightweight, and majorly the welterweight divisions or so over in my mind here I struggle with all the other divisions to get behind a fighter or two. Just like in the first round of the tournament I want the middleweight fighters to change my mind. I want to see the next Lepew, Silva, and Newton and that’s just champions or former in the case of Lepew. In those divisions there are a lot more house hold names, so I want to know who is going to be the household name at middleweight? I hope we find out tonight.

Preliminary Bout Number 1- Light Heavyweight Fight (205lbs)

Chembakwu "Tiger" Azuibike (1-4) {0-4} versus Epic Gracie (2-2) {0-1}

Somebody has to get their first Barbarian Fight Club win in this one. Azuibike is o and four in BFC but he did win his first professional fight. He has the age factor and the better striking so he could knockout Gracie early in the fight. He should stay away from clinching in this one and fire away with some head kicks. Gracie is o and one here but he has a two and two record overall. Gracie is just eighteen years old and he is a purple belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Both of his wins came by submission so he will need to get a takedown or pull guard from the clinch. I see Gracie getting this fight to the ground and winning by submission in the late first round.

Preliminary Bout Number 2- Middleweight Fight (185lbs)

Zdzislaw "Hardkorowiec" Pokrzywa (2-1) {0-1} versus Guthrum Oskar (1-0) {0-0}

Pokrzywa is twenty three and he is two and one, unfortunately he lost his debut fight in BFC when he was submitted with just one second to go in the fight. I think he is overmatched in this one and he will either need to win in the first minute by a big shot out of nowhere or he will still be winless in Barbarian. Oskar is nineteen and he is one and o. This will be his BFC debut and he appears to be on his way to a two and o record. He is the better wrestler and that’s all Pokrzywa had. Oskar also has the better stand up and Jiu Jitsu so this is an easy pick. Guthrum Oskar wins by TKO in the first round.

Preliminary Bout Number 3- Middleweight Fight (185lbs)

Damian "Dami" Silva (3-3) {2-3} versus Ronnie "The Monster" Bernard (1-0) {0-0}

This will be the first fight on the card where we will see someone who has a BFC win. Silva is three and three with a two and three record here. Silva is on a two fight losing streak right now though so he really needs a win, and to get that he is going to need this fight to go to the mat. Bernard is one and o and he is set to make his BFC debut. He is the far better striker in the fight, and his wrestling is on par with Silva who is eight years older. Bernard will need to turn this into a boxing match to win by knockout but as long as he stays off his back that should be enough to win the fight by decision. I got Silva winning this fight because I think he will get it to the ground before Ronnie can knock him out.

Preliminary Bout Number 4- Super Heavyweigth (265+lbs)

Roy "Sir Knockalot." Bane (3-2) {3-1} versus Enzo Tabare "Yoru" Ortiz Silva (3-1) {2-1}

This should certainly be an exciting fight between two super heavyweight fighters. Bane is three and one in BFC and this boxing stand out has won two of those fights by submission. He can stand and bang with anyone and he has the ability to finish on the ground makes his a very dangerous man. I would say he should stand and strike in this one, but I would have said that about all of his fights. Silva is a well-rounded fighter with a two and one BFC record. All of his wins have come by TKO but he is a bit outmatched in the striking in this one. I am not sure what Silva’s game plan should be and that’s why I am picking Bane to win by TKO in the second round.

Preliminary Bout Number 5- Light Heavyweight Fight (205lbs)

Roan Carneiro (7-4) {2-3} versus Roberto "Crasy" Maia (3-1) {2-1}

Carneiro fell apart after coming to Barbarian but he seems to have put that all behind him. He came here with a five and one record and seemed to be a promising fighter. Roan then went on to drop his next three fights and when it seemed he would never win again he went out and got the win he needed. Since then Roan has won another fight and he now will look to take Roberto Maia to the ground and make his streak hit three. Maia should welcome a takedown attempt and I am sure he will be looking for one of his own. Maia is also a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and that makes me want to guarantee a submission in this fight. As a matter of fact I will guarantee it, but Roan Carneiro will have his hand raised after Maia taps out in the early part of the second round.

Main Card Bout Number 1- Light Heavyweight Fight (205lbs)

Alessandro "Carrara" Chiara (3-2) {0-1} versus Noob Saibot (3-1) {3-1}

Kicking off our main card is Alessandro Chiara who is three and two currently and he lost his only fight here in Barbarian. To get his first win here he will need to get this fight to the ground. He is the far better grappler but his wrestling is not overpowering and he will have a great disadvantage in the stand up. Sailbot has had everyone one of his professional fights here in BFC. He has a three and one record after losing by knockout in his last outing. All three of his wins have come by decision which gives plenty of time for Chiara to get this fight to the ground. I am picking Chiara to win by submission in the third round of this fight.

Main Card Bout Number 2- Middleweight Fight (185lbs)

Dan Stall (2-0) {2-0} versus Teseu "Phoenix" Nogueira (3-1) {2-1}

Here we have a middleweight that shows a lot of promises. The seventeen year old wrestling stand out prefers to stand up so he can knock you out. You know what Stall I think has done it for me, I can now say I am behind someone big time in the middleweight division. Negueira is three and one and all three of his wins have come by TKO. He is a ground and pound expert who also packs a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Teseu should really test Stall’s takedown defense because I don’t think Teseu can stand with him for more than thirty seconds. I think Stall will win this fight by TKO somewhere in the second round but Teseu could get this fight to the ground and shock me.

Main Card Bout Number 3- Light Heavyweight Fight (205lbs)

Adrien "leão" Silva (4-1) {3-1} versus Lotus "Tap Hunter" Gracie (3-0) {0-0}

This is a real interesting fight because with the top of the light heavyweight division looking the way it does if Silva wins this fight he could get the winner of Maia versus Barros on May third. In this one Silva does have the better stand up and would easily win this fight if doesn’t go to the ground. Since Silva is a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and all of his wins have come on the ground I am sure he is not thinking about striking. Gracie is three and o all of his wins have come in less than two minutes by submission. He will welcome the ground game as he is also a brown belt and he is lethal on top or bottom. I got Gracie winning this by submission in the first round from the bottom.

Co Main Event Main Card Bout Number 4- Middleweight Tournament Fight (185lbs)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37w18.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/42/42w7.jpg

Roberts "White Bear" Junior (4-2) {4-1} versus Chris "Resident Evil" Redfield (4-0) {1-0}

Its tournament time now as the co main event and main event will be the semifinals of the tournament. Our first fighter won his first round fight with a submission in less than three minutes. He is the twenty six year old with a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Roberts Junior. He has decent wrestling to go with his Jiu Jitsu but he is a one trick pony as he has no stand up game at all. Out second he is four and o and in his first round he defeated Mike Sinatra by TKO in about a minute and a half. He is a wrestler that can do just about everything Chris Redfield. Here is another possible middleweight I can get behind. He can stand and strike, he can take it to you in the clinch, and his favorite thing he can take you to the ground and pound you out. Redfield I think is winning this fight as long as he keeps it standing which he can do. I got the former Vegas Fight Nights champion winning by TKO in the late first round.

Main Event Main Card Bout Number 5- Middleweight Tournament Fight (185lbs)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/21/21b12.jpghttp://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w3.jpg

Dj Paul (7-1) {3-1} versus Iceman Mcgregor (5-0) {1-0}

If I predicted that last fight correctly than the winner of this fight will be facing Chris Redfield for the Barbarian Fight Club Middleweight Championship. Dj Paul is seven and one with a three and one BFC record. Five of Paul’s seven wins have come by submission so he will be looking to take this fight to the ground. Iceman is five and o and in his tournament fight he took Teseu Nogueira the distance for a decision win. In his other four fights he has won by TKO mostly in the first round. This is tough fight to pick but I think Iceman is more suited on the ground than Paul is standing up so I will go with a TKO win by Mcgregor in the second round.

Well that will wrap up the preview and I will see you all tonight.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1398113107Novo%20Logo.png

• Upvote 2

Hey guys!

We just got a new banner for Barbarian Fight Club

This one was made by my friend Michael Knight, owner of Island Freedom Fighters the best org for fighters in The Island.

http://i.imgur.com/xPEqjtD.jpg

I was amazed by his work, really great art.

This new logo look better to me after every new art.

We also will be getting Barbarian T-Shirts at Heisenberg soon, i was waiting to get into his shop before talking to you guys, but check out the preview.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1397878116Barbarian.png

I'm already in love with this t-shirt.

Hope we can keep going with our projects to make your guys experience even better.

Awesome stuff! And Id literally buy that shirt in real life if I saw it lol.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:34 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Adrien Silva!
Adrien Silva looked relieved post fight as he said the following; 'CASTOR!!!!!!!!! YOUR GROUP OF PIECES OF TRASH ARE NEXT!!!!!!!!!!'.

I liked it!

• Upvote 2

Where's Casper at, huh? He hasn't been here in a while. Where's his boy Ricky Rios?! Fight has been signed Castor! I was never ducking your trash of fighters. I was the first one to accept your challenge and demand Pedro to give me a fight with one of your clowns. Now is the time to put up or shut up! Prove to me that your worthy of entering a BFC cage. Come May 10th, I will make you and your monkey ass fighter famous by delivering a freshly opened can of whoop ass!

Where's Casper at, huh? He hasn't been here in a while. Where's his boy Ricky Rios?! Fight has been signed Castor! I was never ducking your trash of fighters. I was the first one to accept your challenge and demand Pedro to give me a fight with one of your clowns. Now is the time to put up or shut up! Prove to me that your worthy of entering a BFC cage. Come May 10th, I will make you and your monkey ass fighter famous by delivering a freshly opened can of whoop ass!

I got 10k on Castor.

LOL I am just screwing with you buddy I havnt even looked at the fight yet. You will get my prediction when I do the write up :)

You can beat him. I am not saying you will, or am I picking you in any way JuveLeo but you can beat him. You will have to wait for the preview to come out to see who I pick though. I am suprized to see such high primaries on a 19 year old. That could be a lot of sparing meaning his secondaries are not super high, or it could mean he only worked the secondaires that have a large effect on primaries.

You can beat him. I am not saying you will, or am I picking you in any way JuveLeo but you can beat him. You will have to wait for the preview to come out to see who I pick though. I am suprized to see such high primaries on a 19 year old. That could be a lot of sparing meaning his secondaries are not super high, or it could mean he only worked the secondaires that have a large effect on primaries.

If I manage to get him on the ground I think I'll have a good chance but it will be difficult. His clinch is awesome and his stand up are solid. I'll definitely need some luck on my side for this one.