LAST MAN STANDING

nissan2918

wow.. he is only 17... what a bright future ahead of him.

He did lose his first two fights when I was finding his strengths but since I joined the org he 3-0 and spent 2 mins in the cage

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/27/27w34.jpg

Chris Davison

Don Africa just had me sit down with him for an interview. Here is how things went:

Don Africa: How are you?

Chris Davison: I can't complain. Five straight wins, a camp that is going well, and a title fight coming up. Life's pretty good at the moment.

Don Africa: What can you say on how LMS tournament works? Are you enjoying it?

Chris Davison: There's a tournament? I wasn't aware. I just accept the fight offers that you send me and dispose of them one by one. As for enjoying it, I always enjoy proving my dominance, so I'm having a grand time.

Don Africa: You have a hard fight last time, how did you manage to win that one?

Chris Davison: A lot of people have been whining that I shouldn't have won that fight and cite it as an example of why the ground fighting engine needs to be fixed. All I can say is that two out of the three judges saw it my way, and who am I to argue with them?

Don Africa: What can you say about your next opponent Asda Price?

Chris Davison: Price is a scary dude. Anybody that can lock on a first minute kneebar like he did in his LMS debut is worthy of respect. I think I can avoid his submissions, though.

Don Africa: Are you confident that you could finish him?

Chris Davison: He's a tough guy, but he's been finished twice before. Why not a third time?

Don Africa: Any message for the entire LMS universe?

Chris Davison: I'm the top ranked guy in the division for a reason, and after May 11, I'll have the belt around my waist to further prove that I'm the best. If you don't believe me, fight me and find out.

Hello everyone, I am Mr. X and Today, we will be having an interview with the owner of the fast rising promotion LMS, Don Africa.

Mr.X: Good day sir. How are you feeling today?

Don Africa: Im good.

Mr.X: You have come up with a very interesting org and it seems it is working but one of the question in the beginning is that, can you really come up with those big amount of prices?

Don Africa: Thank you. Of course, I would not have open this org if I dont have the money at the very start. And the org is already profitable.

Mr. X: Are you thinking of changing any rules at the moment?

Don Africa: I am contemplating in changing how the running I.D. works. It seems the number of fighters being created is decreasing.

Mr.X: You already completed 15 events so far and it seems you are in the right track. What was your favorite event so far?

Don Africa: The very last event. Simply because, Braydon Lee Key shocks the whole world! Also, two warriors have step out onto the spotlight, Hank Armstrong and Koji Kanegi

Mr.X: How about your favorite fight?

Don Africa: The Lee Key, Chulainn fight was great. I dont have any favorite as of now but all the top fighters are making great fights.

Mr.X: Lets talk about the states of the divisions. First, the middleweight division. What can you say about the middleweight champ?

Don Africa: Lee Key has the belt. He actually loss to Chulainn at his very first fight but he never gave up and he did not only get his revenge but he also get the belt and a pretty cool 100K. He is a great fighter, but his manager better be online already and accept the renegotiation contract, or else the division may be in for a haul.

Mr.X: How about the contender? Who do you think will be the toughest test to the champ?

Don Africa: Of course, Chulainn is back to square one and he will sure begun a new winning streak. Currently, there are 4 fighters with 2 Wins streak and Maia will be next. He can surely give the champ head ache because Maia can grapple with him.

Mr.X: How about naming a fighter in the 185 that you are really excited about?

Don Africa: The winner of the Jerry Seinfeild and Fast Lane Life. Two great young fighters who are manage by great managers. Im really excited if who will come up on top. Im also excited about Chulainn. How fast will his climb back will be.

Mr.X: Let us talk about the Openweight division. What can you say about Chris Davison?

Don Africa: He is a monster. It seems to me, he will take the 3M. He has the experience and balance in his game that always make a dfiferent.

Mr.X: He will be fighting your own fighter, Hard Headed next. Are you confident with Hard Headed?

Don Africa: Dont tell anybody, Hard Headed was created to beat Davison. haha, just kidding. As long as Headed has his 2 feet, Davison should better be ready.

Mr.X: How about the other contenders?

Don Africa: Scott Cliffton and Ville Allasin will be fighting each other next. Whoever wins, will be the one next in line. Its a battle of a young hungry fighter and a veteran. Whoever wins will surely give the winner of the Headed VS Davison match a head ache. Satoshi Ishii and Petr Dionys are also showing great skills.

Mr.X: How about naming a fighter in the 185 that you are really excited about?

Don Africa: Scott Cliffton. The 17 years old phenom! His next fight against Allasin will tell us if he is already ready to take the whole LMS by storm! Satoshi Ishii, the submission artist.

Mr.X: Any other thing that you want to tell to the whole LMS universe?