LAST MAN STANDING

nissan2918

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13947262744118.gif

5-2-0

LMS(4-0-0)

So im getting my shot at the Title do i deserve it??? Ovcourse i do. For the guys that don't know who i am you will soon. Iv had 4 what you guys call fights, iv KO'D all my opponents in the first round iv spent less than 1 minute 20 seconds in the cage in all 4 fights put together. Chris Davison seems like a beast to i cant wait to get in there and rip that belt from him.

#ANDTHENEW

LMS

Price will then destroy. And your head kicks

Scott "Cut Off" Clifton

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13947262744118.gif

MMA 5-2-0

LMS 4-0-0

Price your a bitch its time for the kid to become top dog. You had your shot and choked. Smack talking to try and get your shot instead of earning it. Step in the cage and put wins together again. When i win ill gladly KO the Sh*t out of you. DON'T LET YOUR MOUTH WRITE CHECKS YOUR BODY CAN NOT CASH IN.

Clifton - Davison you are a fagot you stood in front of me for 10 seconds and got cut of my week had then tried to lie on me for the rest of the fight #noentertainment

Clifton - Davison you are a fagot you stood in front of me for 10 seconds and got cut of my week had then tried to lie on me for the rest of the fight #noentertainment

http://i58.tinypic.com/k9yjrc.jpg

• Upvote 1

Its MMA Clifton get used to it punk. He fucked you over.

Now time for Price to get his rematch hopefully.

Davidson. You ve proved your a true champion congrats I respect you a lot for that. Great win again tonight against a faggot who complains about being tapped out.

PRICE

Clifton - Price your heads so far up Davidsons arse your looking through his nipples!!! Why not bring your head out of the for a minute or so long enough for me to remove it from your shoulders

Clifton VS Price #1

Clifton - Price your heads so far up Davidsons arse your looking through his nipples!!! Why not bring your head out of the for a minute or so long enough for me to remove it from your shoulders

Clifton VS Price #1

Its Davison, not Davidson. Does losing by kimura affect your ability to spell?

Its Davison, not Davidson. Does losing by kimura affect your ability to spell?

Clifton- I can spell just that I copied price the turd above. Well done on winning the 500k Davison now you can go but your mum some new cloths and tell her to stop robbing mine as she leaves #davisonsmum