LAST MAN STANDING

nissan2918

Hey guys my name is Aaron Blake and I am your new writer for this company, I did some writing for Ultimate XC, MAWC, SFC, SFFC, DSC and I am on staff for Agressive Damage, so yeah, a lot of writing, and if you want to check out my work just drop me a pm and I will send you a link.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1413865312nn.png

Ladies and gentlemen we have a monster card here for you tonight! 10 fights that will without a doubt keep you in your seat for the whole evening, you won't want to miss anything and you will love every single fight LMS has here. Of course you are all anticipating the big title fight but before that we have some just as good bouts that will build a great standard for the champ Page and the challenger Cliffton.

Preliminary card

185 lbs bout: Shay Deeh (2-1) vs The Wrestler (0-2)

Should be an easy win for Shay Deeh.

265+ lbs bout: Boris Zahiev (0-1) vs Heart Breaker (1-0)

Heart Breaker definitely wins this one.

185 lbs bout: Dean Fergers (2-1) vs Rory OReilly (4-2)

Rory wins will win via submission.

265+ lbs bout: No No (1-0) vs Martin Bison (0-0)

Martin Bison should take this one, not easily but I believe Bison can get it done.

185 lbs bout: Boof Bitzer (4-1) vs Trevor Buck (7-3)

Trevor Buck will win by TKO.

Main card

185 lbs bout: Edison Pope (6-3) vs Bobby Scott (2-2)

I predict that we will see an upset here and that Bobby Scott will take this win.

185 lbs bout: Darren Paddon (2-0) vs Eddie MacArthur (7-1)

We start the previews with a 185 pounds fighters Darren Paddon and Eddie MacArthur. Now most people already picked a clear winner in this fight, the man who is a huge favorite coming into this fight and that is Eddie MacArthur. Now I understand that, Eddie is 6-1 in LMS with his only loss being against the undefeated champion Jerry Seinfeld and Darren is only 2-0 in his whole professional carreer. All that stands but Darren is an amazing athlete with solid chin and sensational boxing skills that he already showed us in his two previous fights here in LMS so his power is not to be ridiculed and he could upset some great fighters with it, maybe including Eddie MacArthur. Eddie is one of the best fighters in 185 pounds division here in LMS and that is for a reason, his fights are spectacular and they all end in 1st round via TKO, even when he loses. I really think Darren Paddon will be a great fighter in the future but Eddie MacArthur is just a bit too much for him at the moment and he will not be able to find a gameplan or tactic that will put Eddie away. I predict 1st round TKO for Eddie MacArthur.

265+ lbs World title bout: Scott Cliffton (8-3) vs Chesney Page (10-3)

Two of the most promising fighters 265+ pounds fighters will meet on this card for the LMS World Title! How good is this fight? The reigning, defending champion Chesney Page has been destroying the division with his ruthless submission finishes that are often rewarded by the company. He has found no match yet who can stop his takedowns and defend himself from the submission attempts or a man who can stop his brutal Muay Thai skills and heavy hands that he throws frequently at his opponents. Maybe Scott Cliffton will make a statement tonight for the division when he defeats the champion, who knows, but what a statement that would be! Scott definitely has the skills and determination to match Page when they are standing but he should beware the takedowns and submission attempts because that is Page's best and Cliffton's worst skill. But Scott's biggest skill is of course his boxing which is known all over New York and the world, in his last 5 fights he either won KO of the night or Fight of the night award which is absolutely amazing, the man puts a show every time he enters the ring and he is definitely a fan favorite. But fan favorite's don't win all the time and we saw that happen on many occasions, could this be different? Maybe, if Cliffton goes into this fight 100% ready and if he makes a gameplan that is so fantastic that even Page won't know what hit him, but Page is a favorite for a reason and he just has that submission skill that will be hard to evade. I predict that Page will remain the champ but I also definitely predict that this will be a sensational bout that is worthy of being called a title fight.

265 lbs bout: Mustaffa Spliff (41-45) vs Athan Stamatis (48-25)

Definitely Athan Stamatis wins this one via decision.

265 lbs bout: Michael Tarnowski (32-6) vs Mitt Thrawn (10-2)

Mitt Thrawn via TKO.

Alright ladies and gentleman this would be it, some great fights await for us in this card and maybe we will see some upsets and shocks happen, I guess you will just have to wait and see what happens. This card will happen November 02, 2014 at the Liberty Dome in New York with the main fight will be the reigning 265+ pounds champion Chesney Page versus the challenger Scott Cliffton in a 5 round fight! It will be spectacular, unpredictable, amazing and the crowd will go home happy as they always do. Buy your ticket now!

Darren Paddon

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41w31.jpg

Record: 2-0

As what feels like my first test I can not express how grateful I am to be the underdog, it is true that MacArthur does belong to the upper echelon of fighters but I jumped at the chance to fight this man. He packs a lot of power into his punch and does so early, it won't be easy but I plan to use every ounce of my skill set and my chin to push past that power and turn this into a war that proves that I belong in this upper echelon.

I'm hungry and tomorrow can't come fast enough.

Here I am today with the man who will be challenging Chesney Page for the 265+ pounds LMS title belt November 02, 2014 at the Liberty Dome in New York! He came here to tell us how he will beat the champ and what he thinks about him.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13947262744118.gif

Aaron Blake: Hello and welcome Mr.Cliffton. You are facing Chesney Page at LMS Reign Of Price 2 tommorrow in a 5 round main event for the 265+ pounds title belt. What is your gameplan for that fight?

Scott Cliffton: There is no game plan because the fight will be over with in 1 minute.

Aaron Blake: Bold words from the challenger. How do you feel about your opponent, the reigning and defending champion Chesney Page?

Scott Cliffton: He's a joke. Fake champion and I'm going to put him to sleep. He changed his name trying to avoid me.

Aaron Blake: It sounds like there is some bad blood here. Page has been known for his lethal submission skills, do you think those skills will be the end of you or do you think that your boxing skills matter most and that you will be able to knock him out?

Scott Cliffton: My boxing skills have nothing to do with it. Look at my record I KO people within seconds. The power is like no other about. If he gets me to the ground he will win but that's not going to happen the only way he will be on the ground is face first after iv KO,d him.

Aaron Blake: You seem very confident in your abilities. You are on a 3 fight win streak but your last 5 fights you won a fight of the night or KO of the night awards, what is your secret? How do you amaze us with your every fight?

Scott Cliffton: I've been taking a legal drug which I won't tell anyone else about it trebles my power.

Aaron Blake: Oooook. And lastly, do you have a message for your opponent?

Scott Cliffton: Yeah after this fight change your name again because your an embarrassment to the LMS franchise.
I will be #LMSKING

The challenger has spoken, he wants that title bad and he will do anything in his power to knock out Chesney Page and become the new King of LMS!

Here I am with the LMS King of 265+ pounds division, the champ himself Chesney Page! He took some time from his busy schedule to come and tell us a few words about his opponent, his gameplan and the future.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14134084015382.jpg

Aaron Blake: You have been dominating 265+ pounds division for awhile now. Do you think Scott Cliffton is your toughest opponent so far or do you think you'll get another 1st round win?

Chesney Page: I would nt really say dominating I lost to Chris Davison but we all know it was a fluke and my game plan was wrong. Cliffton will definitely be my toughest opponent you seen the power the guy holds. But I hold just as much power which people don't respect.

Aaron Blake: Your sumbission skills are devastating, your opponents can't find a way to block them and they have to tap out. Are you going to continue with your same gameplan, get them down and make them tap or will you try something else with Scott?

Chesney Page: I try to work them over first with my striking then hit them with the submission. Let's be honest we all know I'm gonna take Scott down. I'm confident I could actually stand with him. But it's a title fight I will dominate him on the floor. I would nt mind havering a boxing match with him no takedowns or clinch. After this maybe we will set it up.

Aaron Blake: Challenger said if you go standing with him you'll get knocked out but everyone has it's own opinion. How confident are you that you'll be able to get the win and remain the king of the division?

Chesney Page: I'm Always confident. I'm the champ.

Aaron Blake: As you should. If you defeat Cliffton tommorrow who would you like to face next? There are some serious contenders in the divsion now, fighters like Satoshi Ishi and Albert White, maybe you'd like to face them in the future?
Chesney Page: No other contenders really Clifftons the real challenger the other punks ain't fought nobody they ain't proved there worth a shot at the title.

Aaron Blake: I understand. Any last words for your opponent or fans?

Chesney Page: I respect Cliffton even tho all the smack talk to this fight he's a true warrior but I will prevail tomorrow.

The champ has spoken, he is confident in his abilities and he says that he will still be the champion after this event. Whatever happens we are in for a huge match that will not disappoint! Chesney Page vs Scott Cliffton for the 265+ pounds LMS World title, this match simply cannot be bad!

Cliffton - hats of to you. I lost fair and square. I only threw one punch but you had me. I would also like the same request to train a little more before I fight again.

A press conference has just been called at scott's request lets go live now to see what this is all about................

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13947262744118.gif

Scott "Cut Off" Cliffton (235428)

During the fight at the weekend against the champ i sustained an injury that is going to leave me out of action for several months.

My desire to be the LMS king will not stop here. After speaking to the doctors they have given me a predicted lay off of 4/5 month. Iv spoke to done and he has agreed to give me the time to recover and you will see me back in a LMS cage March time 2015. Thank you for all the support you guys have given me.

Thanks to Chris Davison and Chesney Page for presenting me with the only legitimate challenges in LMS. But mark my words Chesney as soon as im back to full fitness im coming for that belt and your head.

Last Man Standing is delighted to present us another great fight card that will solve some 265+ pounds division contenders as they fight to get to the top and get a chance at the current champion Chesney Page. But that's not it, we have an exciting 185 pounds fight too that you won't want to miss because one of those guys could be a potential champion and you all know I am talking here about Mr Universe! Let's start with the previews immediately.

Preliminary card

265+ lbs bout: Thomas Cribb (0-1) vs Calvin Kastelum (4-2)

It would be very surprising if Calvin Kastelum were to lose this fight. I predict it will be a 1st round submission win for Calvin.

265+ lbs bout: Bolek Pabisz (1-1) vs Valentin Orlov (0-1)

Pabisz will win via TKO in first round.

265+ lbs bout: Hendo Gracie (2-0) vs John Merryweather (2-1)

1st round submission victory for Gracie.

265+ lbs bout: Roman Kazaev (3-2) vs Reuven Johnson (1-1)

I predict a T(KO) win for Roman Kazaev.

Main card

185 lbs bout: Mr Universe (6-0) vs Julio Del Rio (2-3)

Well I definitely wouldn't want to be Del Rio in this fight. I predict 1st round TKO win for Mr Universe.

265+ lbs bout: Hayato Furingi (4-2) vs Myles Newell (2-0)

Self proclaimed "New Superman" Hayato Furingi is definitely a force to be reckon with here in LMS. He made a succesfull LMS debut at LMS 33 where he defeated Arwin Dwaynson via unanimous decision so he is slowly climbing up to the top where the current champion Chesney Page is awaiting his next opponent. But Myles Newell is in Furingi's way and he is not going to back down easily. He has proven to us that he is very skilled and he has a 2-0 record in LMS, his victims were Iheb Aribiii and Cesaire Perin and they both got dealt with in the first round so we know that Myles Newell did not come here to play, he came here to be the best and win some titles. Will the 27 year old Hayato Furing prove that he is the better fighter or will the 19 year old prodigy Myles Newell smash his rise to the top in the first round like he usually does, who knows but I have my money on the young gun Newell, I think he has what it takes to defeat Furingi.

265+ lbs bout: Lawrence D'Angelo (4-1) vs Tommy South (4-1)

"The Boss" Lawrence D'Angelo seemed to be unstoppable force untill he met Albert White at LMS 33 where he lost the fight in the first round by KO. His hype suffered for that and now people are starting to write him off as a future title contender but I am not sure if that is a smart thing to do because D'Angelo still had a great set of skills and he is a very very powerful fighter who can knock you out in the matter of seconds so I believe that his time is yet to come. On the other side a year younger Tommy South is a excellent wrestler with astonishing submission skills which he has used a lot in his previous fights and he has proven to us that he is very good at it, he has 3 submission victories with the latest one being a 1st round kimura win over Bolek Pabisz which is more than impressive. Nevertheless D'Angelo is the guy that is going to get the job done here, he will get the win and make us forget about that loss fro LMS 33.

265 lbs bout: Mustaffa Spliff (41-46) vs Mitt Thrawn (10-4)

Mitt Thrawn via TKO.

265 lbs bout: Michael Tarnowski (34-6) vs Athan Stamatis (50-25)

Athan Stamatis via decision.

Furingi vs Newell and D'Angelo vs South are these cards main event and co-main event and it is not a small one because this will solve the question of who is ready to go the top and who is not, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to show the world that you are ready and to show everyone who doubted you that you have what it takes and that you are not just another dead end fighter. LMS is a tough company to succeed but if you make it here you'll know you can make it anywhere. November 09, 2014 at The Liberty Dome in New York this card comes to life so get your asses to that arena and wait patiently for the magic to happen!

"The Prodigy" Myles Newell

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/24/24w28.jpg

Record 3-0

As I'm sure you can see from my record, I won my last fight and of course I have to start by thanking the big man himself, of course I mean Don Africa the big man who runs this organization for giving me a bigger payout then I'd have ever expected at my age - 100 grand baby and I'm still on the hunt for more.

Second on the menu, I like that preview, I read it before but it didn't really sink in until after the fight. I am doing pretty good and I do like the idea of being considered a prodigy so I think I'll keep it. I believe my next win over Kazaev will change nothing, I've already proven that these late upstarts are no match for the training I've put in despite my young age.

My third point is for Chesney Page, we both know that at best every other high ranking fighter in this division are non-athletic fat men who need to trade speed for power and at worst they are the type of upstart we both eat for breakfast. I've yet to face a real challenge but that's because your the only threat I see, it's no surprise that you're the top fighter and I look forward to finish paying my dues to get the chance to test my metal sometime in the future.

Moczymorda and Seinfeld are fighting again! Ladies and gentleman finally we get what we want, LMS Reign Of Seinfeld 4 is a beautiful card with 10 fights that just keep getting better and better.

Preliminary card

185 lbs bout: Marc Aslund (4-1) vs Itshak Rabinovich (2-0)

Itshak Rabinovich via decision.

265+ lbs bout: Piotr Irvin (4-0) vs Heart Breaker (2-0)

Heart Breaker via KO.

265+ lbs bout: Jackson Fur Era (4-1) vs Martin Bison (1-0)

Martin Bison via submission.

185 lbs bout: Rocky Balboa (4-1) vs Lysa Pala (4-1)

Rocky Balboa via TKO.

265+ lbs bout: Chris Bertram (3-0) vs Hossein Vaziri (3-1)

Chris Bertram via submission.

Main card

265+ lbs bout: Myron Klewis (5-2) vs Gary Deary (6-3)

Gary Deary via decision.

185 lbs bout: Sterling Archer (6-2) vs Shawn Mandelev (5-1)

Sterling Archer via submission.

185 lbs bout: Francisco D'Antonia (4-2) vs Eddie MacArthur (8-1)

Eddie MacArthur is back and he is ready to add another victim to his list. His opponent is a man who has 3 straight victories in LMS, Francisco D'Antonia. Eddie is one of the top stars in the middleweight division of LMS and he was one of the biggest hype in the company few months ago because all his wins were by KO or TKO in the first round, he got 5 of those in LMS and then he fought the current champion Jerry Seinfeld who gave him his first loss, ironically it was by a first round TKO. After that Eddie had two more fight which he of course finished in the first round and now he is facing a man who got awarded Fight Of The Night in his last bout and is riding a pretty sweet 4 wins streak in his carreer. Now winning this fight for MacArthur would of course mean another title shot, he could avenge his only loss against Seinfeld and get the title belt. But if D'Antonia wins this fight this could skyrocket him into the top of the division and he could get a title shot of his own so this fight is of big value for both of them. Francisco is of course a big underdog in this fight and not a lot of people think that he can defeat MacArthur but I am going to tell you one thing, do not underestimate D'Antonia, he may be an underdog but he showed us in his last few fights that he is not another easy win. But neither is MacArthur so I have to give a little bit of advantage for him but I don't think he will put him out in first round though.

185 lbs World Title bout: Jerry Seinfeld (8-0) vs Jacek Moczymorda (7-1)

The king is back! Seinfeld is making his fourth title defense against the challenger Jacek Moczymorda. Two of these men faced each other already at LMS Reign Of Seinfeld 1 where Seinfeld won via unanimous decision and it was of course Fight Of The Night. Moczymorda usually gets a bonus when he fight and it is usually sub of the night which is no exaggeration, the man has a black belt in BJJ and his submission skills are spectacular, no man in LMS so far has been able to find a way out of those brutal holds. Moczymorda was definitely Seinfeld's toughest opponent to date and he could possibly be the only one in LMS to defeat him somehow but Seinfeld doesn't allow himself to get stuck into sub holds and he always finds a way to knock out his opponent or dominate him the entire match and then slip a bone crushing head kick or a punch that puts you to sleep. With that being said this match has a potential of a match of the year and it cannot disappoint is in any way, it will be spectacular, bloody and it will be a war that we won't forget for a long long time. Predicting this match is very hard but I gotta believe that Seinfeld is still a better fighter and he can take Moczymorda out again so I will go with that but I can assure you that he will have a hard time doing it.

265 lbs bout: Michal Tarnowski (35-8) vs Athan Stamitis (52-26)

Michal Tarnowski via decision.

A great fight card that contains a middleweight title shot and a title eliminator fights, it can't get better than that! November 23, 2014 at the Credit Card Center in New York, Seinfeld vs Moczymorda II for the Middleweight LMS championship!

Moczymorda and Seinfeld are fighting again! Ladies and gentleman finally we get what we want, LMS Reign Of Seinfeld 4 is a beautiful card with 10 fights that just keep getting better and better.

Preliminary card

185 lbs bout: Marc Aslund (4-1) vs Itshak Rabinovich (2-0)

Itshak Rabinovich via decision.

265+ lbs bout: Piotr Irvin (4-0) vs Heart Breaker (2-0)

Heart Breaker via KO.

265+ lbs bout: Jackson Fur Era (4-1) vs Martin Bison (1-0)

Martin Bison via submission.

185 lbs bout: Rocky Balboa (4-1) vs Lysa Pala (4-1)

Rocky Balboa via TKO.

265+ lbs bout: Chris Bertram (3-0) vs Hossein Vaziri (3-1)

Chris Bertram via submission.

Main card

265+ lbs bout: Myron Klewis (5-2) vs Gary Deary (6-3)

Gary Deary via decision.

185 lbs bout: Sterling Archer (6-2) vs Shawn Mandelev (5-1)

Sterling Archer via submission.

185 lbs bout: Francisco D'Antonia (4-2) vs Eddie MacArthur (8-1)

Eddie MacArthur is back and he is ready to add another victim to his list. His opponent is a man who has 3 straight victories in LMS, Francisco D'Antonia. Eddie is one of the top stars in the middleweight division of LMS and he was one of the biggest hype in the company few months ago because all his wins were by KO or TKO in the first round, he got 5 of those in LMS and then he fought the current champion Jerry Seinfeld who gave him his first loss, ironically it was by a first round TKO. After that Eddie had two more fight which he of course finished in the first round and now he is facing a man who got awarded Fight Of The Night in his last bout and is riding a pretty sweet 4 wins streak in his carreer. Now winning this fight for MacArthur would of course mean another title shot, he could avenge his only loss against Seinfeld and get the title belt. But if D'Antonia wins this fight this could skyrocket him into the top of the division and he could get a title shot of his own so this fight is of big value for both of them. Francisco is of course a big underdog in this fight and not a lot of people think that he can defeat MacArthur but I am going to tell you one thing, do not underestimate D'Antonia, he may be an underdog but he showed us in his last few fights that he is not another easy win. But neither is MacArthur so I have to give a little bit of advantage for him but I don't think he will put him out in first round though.

185 lbs World Title bout: Jerry Seinfeld (8-0) vs Jacek Moczymorda (7-1)

The king is back! Seinfeld is making his fourth title defense against the challenger Jacek Moczymorda. Two of these men faced each other already at LMS Reign Of Seinfeld 1 where Seinfeld won via unanimous decision and it was of course Fight Of The Night. Moczymorda usually gets a bonus when he fight and it is usually sub of the night which is no exaggeration, the man has a black belt in BJJ and his submission skills are spectacular, no man in LMS so far has been able to find a way out of those brutal holds. Moczymorda was definitely Seinfeld's toughest opponent to date and he could possibly be the only one in LMS to defeat him somehow but Seinfeld doesn't allow himself to get stuck into sub holds and he always finds a way to knock out his opponent or dominate him the entire match and then slip a bone crushing head kick or a punch that puts you to sleep. With that being said this match has a potential of a match of the year and it cannot disappoint is in any way, it will be spectacular, bloody and it will be a war that we won't forget for a long long time. Predicting this match is very hard but I gotta believe that Seinfeld is still a better fighter and he can take Moczymorda out again so I will go with that but I can assure you that he will have a hard time doing it.

265 lbs bout: Michal Tarnowski (35-8) vs Athan Stamitis (52-26)

Michal Tarnowski via decision.

A great fight card that contains a middleweight title shot and a title eliminator fights, it can't get better than that! November 23, 2014 at the Credit Card Center in New York, Seinfeld vs Moczymorda II for the Middleweight LMS championship!

That's wrong, Klewis won via decision over Deary. Oh, wait was this supposed to be a prediction?

Edited by kenlow73