LAST MAN STANDING

nissan2918

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13947262744118.gif

Scott "Cut Off" Cliffton

Back to my best another KO 12 seconds not my fastest but it will do. Joe Murphy your next if you accept the fight you bum. Then Price or Davison im coming for that title.

• 2 weeks later...

Scott "Cut Off" Cliffton (235428)

LMS RECORD - 6-1-0

Joanne was finished in 29 seconds now some scrotum is getting in my way Jack Schittd. You will get KO'D in side 10 seconds then i want the winner of PRICE vs Davison. Both running scared can not handle the power so you two better start practising your take downs on each other haha. Get all greased up and do some lesbian hugging.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/27/27w34.jpg

Chris Davison

Are you sure you want to make that challenge? I beat the shit out of you for three rounds last time, then made you squeal like a girl and tap out. You only managed to land three shots the whole fight. I would recommend some long, hard soul searching (and even longer, harder training) before you think about stepping in with me again.

Scott "Cut Off" Cliffton (235428)

I cut you with my first punch you pussy. Ill land 5 shots this time and send your ass to sleep.

#takedownwhore

@ Asda Price. - Clifton you talk to much punk.

Davidson you are the champ respect you. But this time your in for a fight. I've learned from my mistakes.

But Clifton you still talk to muck. Put a fucking Sock in it. Faggot boy

Thanks for the support, but if you respected me, you would say my name correctly for once. DAVISON, not DAVIDSON! I wasn't really motivated for this fight, but now I'm mad. You're going to suffer for your disrespect!

Chris Davison

Don Africa asked me to answer a few questions. Here they are:

1. Your title defense is so near. Are you ready?
I'm always ready. I've been fighting my whole life, so there is really no such thing as "getting ready." This is my life.

2. What is the feeling of staying on top?
It feels normal. It is where I expect to be.

3.In your six fights in LMS, which is the hardest?
Definitely my fight with Jim Block. It is too bad that he retired. People feel that the result was controversial. It would have been nice to prove once and for all that I'm better than him.

4. Can you tell as a little about your preparation for this fight?
A lion doesn't prepare to devour its prey. It just does it. I just do what I do.

5. Are you confident that you could defeat Price again?
Yeah, nothing about him scares me. I don't know why anyone would think it would go any different than last time.

6. Any message to Asda Price?
I'm guessing your plan is to try and submit me from the bottom. Are you sure that's wise?

Chris Davison

To clear things up, I had nothing to do with that being a 3 round fight. As champion, I simply accepted what Don Africa put in front of me. Now on to more important business.

First of all, a big congratulations to Asda Price. He brought it and deserves the title belt. I wish him luck and hope he can hang onto the strap as long as I did.

For my whole MMA career, training has been difficult for me. I work and work, but I just don't seem to learn much. I was able to rely on my natural wrestling skills to get me wins, but it seems like the pure strikers have caught up to me in that department. This loss has really sapped my confidence. Knowing that I don't learn well, and lose half of my confidence when I lose, I just don't see myself having much of a future in this sport.

Therefore, I would like to take this time to officially announce my retirement from the sport of mixed martial arts, effective August 30, when my contract expires. Thanks to my manager, AJ Nex, whose fight tactics helped me overcome some of my weaknesses to accomplish some great things. Thanks also to Asda Price and Scott Cliffton.. Not only did you guys give me great fights, but we had some great exchanges talking smack leading up to fights. And obviously a big thanks to Don Africa. LMS has always treated me well.

Later, mates. Its been fun. I'm off to the Bahamas.

• Upvote 2

Scott Cliffton - Well done to Price on winning now that bitch is getting KO'd. This first fight has been coming. Davison thanks for the good memories and the fight wish we had number 2 but good luck in your retirement. DON AFRICA after I win my next fight you need to make PRICE vs CLIFFTON

We managed to catch up with Price after his impressive victory. In which he totally dominated Chris Davison in every aspect of the fight.

Reporter - Firstly congratulations on your victory . How did you feel the fight went and what's your plans now. .

Price - thanks guys. The fight went to plan we know that's all Davison has to him is takedowns and GNP. Do we altered our gameplay a bit to our previous fight and my last 2-3 fights. I was told by Scott to wait for opportunities to arise don't go forcing them and making a mistake. By doin that he was adamant I would get counter takedown. Which is what we did nt want. I used my MT advantage to perfection today if I'm honest leg kicks body kicks countered him and making him pay quite a lot by just trying to take me down.

It was a lot easier than I thought to be honest he was so predictable. Made my night seem like heaven. Everything we thought he would try he tried. When he beat me the first time he scored that early takedown and he's dangerous when he's on top.

Next for me it seems that Faggot Scott Clifton is in line for. Fight, if he wins his next fight. Hope he's not looking past his next opponent.

For me hopefully I ll be back in the gym by next week. And start my training camp ready for my first defence. Thanks to AJ Nex and Davison hope you enjoy retirement.

PS how about Pernell fights my stable mate Scott Page he can send you into another early retirement.

Chris Davison

To clear things up, I had nothing to do with that being a 3 round fight. As champion, I simply accepted what Don Africa put in front of me. Now on to more important business.

First of all, a big congratulations to Asda Price. He brought it and deserves the title belt. I wish him luck and hope he can hang onto the strap as long as I did.

For my whole MMA career, training has been difficult for me. I work and work, but I just don't seem to learn much. I was able to rely on my natural wrestling skills to get me wins, but it seems like the pure strikers have caught up to me in that department. This loss has really sapped my confidence. Knowing that I don't learn well, and lose half of my confidence when I lose, I just don't see myself having much of a future in this sport.

Therefore, I would like to take this time to officially announce my retirement from the sport of mixed martial arts, effective August 30, when my contract expires. Thanks to my manager, AJ Nex, whose fight tactics helped me overcome some of my weaknesses to accomplish some great things. Thanks also to Asda Price and Scott Cliffton.. Not only did you guys give me great fights, but we had some great exchanges talking smack leading up to fights. And obviously a big thanks to Don Africa. LMS has always treated me well.

Later, mates. Its been fun. I'm off to the Bahamas.

We are very sad to say goodbye to our very first champ but we accept it and we hope you can find the best path for your life.

• Upvote 1