The 2013/2014 Football (Soccer) Thread

bjornmma1

10365929_767579396600206_912248241509757

Actually of all the bandwagoners City has the least. Maybe because I've been a City fan for so long, the city fans I know have been their for years and followed the team from top to bottom and back again but I honestly don't know that many City fans that haven't followed the team since their early return to the prem.

But then again obviously we're going to pick up our fare share of bangwagoners and haters for being champion same way Chelsea did in, same way united did and same way the scousers did all those years ago.... (had to take at least one shot didnt I!)

Still a united fan, family from manchester just caught on to me even though im a southern lad. If you have connections to the city you support fine but i see a load of twats from near me who admit they support city because "they are winning innit"

You dont see a native of essex suppprting bradford really do you?

Actually of all the bandwagoners City has the least. Maybe because I've been a City fan for so long, the city fans I know have been their for years and followed the team from top to bottom and back again but I honestly don't know that many City fans that haven't followed the team since their early return to the prem.

But then again obviously we're going to pick up our fare share of bangwagoners and haters for being champion same way Chelsea did in, same way united did and same way the scousers did all those years ago.... (had to take at least one shot didnt I!)

All I can say is, a few years before Sheikh Monsour came in, I can't remember seeing Man City's stadium sold out. Now that he came in, I see a lot more than I did before. I guess most people dislike Chelsea and Man City because they used the money to get success in a relatively short space of time. Liverpool and Man Utd, although they were wealthier than the rest, had their success over a long period of time. I have even seen matches this season where the Etihad had bundles of seats without anyone in them.

Still a united fan, family from manchester just caught on to me even though im a southern lad. If you have connections to the city you support fine but i see a load of twats from near me who admit they support city because "they are winning innit"

You dont see a native of essex suppprting bradford really do you?

A native of East London here who supports West Ham :D

Every team spends money for success, just others have the chemistry, support and leadership to use it. Did Suarez, Hazzard, Mata, Sturidge all cost nothing? Don't think so.

This season was near perfect for me, City won the prem, United out of Europe, Norwich relegated, just a shame Town didn't make the play-offs :(

Every team spends money for success, just others have the chemistry, support and leadership to use it. Did Suarez, Hazzard, Mata, Sturidge all cost nothing? Don't think so.

This season was near perfect for me, City won the prem, United out of Europe, Norwich relegated, just a shame Town didn't make the play-offs :(

Town?

Spurs just sacked Tim Sherwood as expected. Now we are looking for a successor. Whoever it will be, he has a huge mission to try and turn a group of mostly average players into a top 4 contender. Rodgers did it this year but he had at least one super star, so lets see how that goes.

Spurs just sacked Tim Sherwood as expected. Now we are looking for a successor. Whoever it will be, he has a huge mission to try and turn a group of mostly average players into a top 4 contender. Rodgers did it this year but he had at least one super star, so lets see how that goes.

De Boer apparently in line for the job. He managed Christian Eriksen and got the best out of him so he could bring the rest of the squad up to par if he is given the freedom to do so.