Female Fighter

My girlfriend wants female fighters in the game i dont c why this couldnt happen and it'll add another aspect to the game. Games a total sausage fest. Who agrees?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

The argument could also be made that because there is no video or anything the fighters present could be either male or female as it is a text simulation and you can use your imagination.

Than an argument could b made that the game is sexist amd is losing out on the female demographic. Females fight too thts the reality

So a practical gameplay concern makes it sexist? Oh okay then.

There's no flyweights either, does that mean this game discriminates towards tiny men? Does the inability to make fighters taller than 7'2 at creation discriminate against Robert Wadlow? Does the lack of a Middle Eastern/African/etc city in this game discriminate towards people from that region?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Then just look at it pragmatically, guys... a new female division, that would mean a fresh start without making it some sort of external project like The Island. Male flyweights would mean some bantamweights would go down - there the mentioned arguments would kick in, no need for that, BUT a female division would really bring something to the game. And i remember from odler threads that many saw this benefit also. Now here is the problem... Mike would have to invest for the avatars again and it's a thin line for him financially already (and i think he does it really well, especially looking at some popular community ideas which totally would fuck things up).

This was the point former discussions ended. To put some new input in the discussion... is this maybe something where the Tycoon designers could work together? Let's say if Kick makes 2-3 templates and from there guys like Topo, Vlad, Jax, me try to get 20 base avatars together... plus the the then following customization, would that maybe work? Or, what about making it custom avatars only (tough)?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What about me kint!?!?! I would be willing to help, Lol my female avatars would most likely look god awful. A good point is even if a person was against this idea,if a womens division opened most ACTIVE users would swarm it. If we did go this route i would want something to be different to make it more than a cosmetic change like a lower skill cap or physical cap or something and it would probably make more sense to only have one division to start, im sure this is a ton of work and wouldnt be done until the 2nd half of the year, but if it will be exactly the same as men, its a waste...

@Jv8whoopwhoop you have a cool girlfriend lol, my wife's only statements about this game was "youre always typing an essay/ The avatars look goofy" LOL

- You dont have to neg the guy just because you disagree with him, hes new to the forums, i notice a lot of the new guys have 10 posts and 5 negs... that pushes them away from this community that we should want to grow

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

- You dont have to neg the guy just because you disagree with him, hes new to the forums, i notice a lot of the new guys have 10 posts and 5 negs... that pushes them away from this community that we should want to grow

People wouldn't down vote him if

1) He used the search function to see the thread about this on page 2.. 2 for fucks sake, don't even need to use the search button.

2) His idea wasn't shitty for the health of the game -- 135/145 are already fucking wastelands.

3) He hadn't accused people who disagree with him for pragmatic reasons of being sexist.

4) His posts were in intelligible English.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

People wouldn't down vote him if

1) He used the search function to see the thread about this on page 2.. 2 for fucks sake, don't even need to use the search button.

2) His idea wasn't shitty for the health of the game -- 135/145 are already fucking wastelands.

3) He hadn't accused people who disagree with him for pragmatic reasons of being sexist.

4) His posts were in intelligible English.

He is new, 7 posts.... he probably just noticed the search function as he read this post just now, im not defending him about the whole sexist thing and yes there are a ridiculous amount of threads about this, but Kint made some decent points. While im not crazy about the idea of adding women, as i have mentioned before in those same threads. But, if anything will make the game grow, i would do it.

Obviously my focus is to help this game GROW which is why i offered MY TIME to make avatars if necessary, so that is why i spoke up about negging him without letting him learn the ropes, we couldve easily told him to search the topic and read some threads, but we didnt. All noobs ask dumb questions and make stupid threads when they first join, i was just saying lets instruct them rather than negging them out of the community.

If trying to make the game GROW will get me negged, i will get them all day and thats fine, the more we help mike the more fun the game will be, right?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My point is if u have a gf n u play mma tycoon she would b more inticed to play cause she's a women and she'd like to accuratly envision herself whopping someother bitches ass. If ur girl is like mine she'd,b into tht. Kinda hard to imagine when aside from custom avatars, there is zero avatars tht r womanly, and in txt during a fight it say he and jhis rather thn her and she. Not only tht but u may imagine ur fighter as a woman but woman typically dnt fight men in mma. Even if u really believe ur fighters a women 9 times outta 10 everyone else is believing its a man.

This game is pretty realistic though the lack of true Rhonda Rousy's is kinda a knock on the game its self. All these features but no womans division or women period. The island serves little purpose and doesnt really add to the game, what it does is give a slim chance of hope to earn free Vip which the game has enough ways to earn it as it is. And even then a veteran is more likely to win in the first place with their experience in the game. Make the island a place to get the womens division started then from there slowly destroy it over time or make it a training ground or allow managers to eventually fly over to visit.

• Downvote 1

Again i believe the game is missing out on a female fight fan demo because u cant really have women fighters in the game, most women dnt wanna b men tht being said tht alone could help increase the amount of active users maube marginally but still it would b an increase none the less. Imagine how many women over the years stopped playing cause u cant compete in an all womens division

• Downvote 2

Again i believe the game is missing out on a female fight fan demo because u cant really have women fighters in the game, most women dnt wanna b men tht being said tht alone could help increase the amount of active users maube marginally but still it would b an increase none the less. Imagine how many women over the years stopped playing cause u cant compete in an all womens division

I understand what you mean mate, but if you check the stats on male and female gaming you'll see that 75-80% is men. Then if you mix it with the people who like mma, I'm guessing here but that's probably 60-70% men aswell. Meaning that out of the total population that might play this game around 90% will be men.

Analyzing further only a part of those women (say 50%) will mind no women being in the game so much that they'll quit.

In the end you'd add a feature that would only really be necessary for 5% of the potential population, but create a problem for several of your existing and most important paying population. . .

It won't work until there are a lot more members mate. ...

My girlfriend wants female fighters in the game i dont c why this couldnt happen and it'll add another aspect to the game. Games a total sausage fest. Who agrees?

im making a sara mcmann fighter and i need a custom avatar that resembles her slightly....

Thts a valid point kinda ends my argument

• Downvote 1

I assume your gf plays in the game, so why she hadn't made a thread by herself? Instead of making a T for her give her a D.

Than an argument could b made that the game is sexist amd is losing out on the female demographic. Females fight too thts the reality

Cruel world... I am against this idea. A few "female fighters threads" ago I wrote down all of the same threads which had been made in the forum. It was something about 14. Now there are 17-18 of such pointless threads. Shall I write them down for you?

My point is if u have a gf n u play mma tycoon she would b more inticed to play cause she's a women and she'd like to accuratly envision herself whopping someother bitches ass. If ur girl is like mine she'd,b into tht. Kinda hard to imagine when aside from custom avatars, there is zero avatars tht r womanly, and in txt during a fight it say he and jhis rather thn her and she. Not only tht but u may imagine ur fighter as a woman but woman typically dnt fight men in mma. Even if u really believe ur fighters a women 9 times outta 10 everyone else is believing its a man.

This game is pretty realistic though the lack of true Rhonda Rousy's is kinda a knock on the game its self. All these features but no womans division or women period. The island serves little purpose and doesnt really add to the game, what it does is give a slim chance of hope to earn free Vip which the game has enough ways to earn it as it is. And even then a veteran is more likely to win in the first place with their experience in the game. Make the island a place to get the womens division started then from there slowly destroy it over time or make it a training ground or allow managers to eventually fly over to visit.

I don't want to see woman MMA in the game. I am not fan of it and the game needs better improvments than this. MIKEY WHERE IS TYCOON'S TWITTER? I wanted to make a few more jokes about playing with a gf but I decided to give up this idea.

I don't. Everything is good without females fighters.

The only way female fighters would work was if there was a limit on the number of organisations allowed per city or in the game. That would mean that there would be plenty of talent the orgs could choose from and it could also mean that there'd be more fights happening in MMA Tycoon's regional circuits (QFC)

Edit: Took a list of the number of orgs in the game

London: 18 orgs
Vegas: 15 orgs
Tokyo: 10 orgs
Rio: 10 orgs
St Pete: 9 orgs
LA: 13 orgs
Sydney: 7 orgs
Mont: 9 orgs
New York: 13 orgs
Helsinki: 9 orgs
Hilo: 7 orgs
Dam: 13 orgs

The only way female fighters would work was if there was a limit on the number of organisations allowed per city or in the game. That would mean that there would be plenty of talent the orgs could choose from and it could also mean that there'd be more fights happening in MMA Tycoon's regional circuits (QFC)

Edit: Took a list of the number of orgs in the game

London: 18 orgs
Vegas: 15 orgs
Tokyo: 10 orgs
Rio: 10 orgs
St Pete: 9 orgs
LA: 13 orgs
Sydney: 7 orgs
Mont: 9 orgs
New York: 13 orgs
Helsinki: 9 orgs
Hilo: 7 orgs
Dam: 13 orgs

And half of these, if not 75%, don't have at least 1-3 of the existing weight classes.

I think its a great idea because it would add more depth to the game and could potentially bring in more managers to the game. Sort of like what they have for The Island. Holding its own organizations and company just for women fighters in the game. It may take a little bit of time but I think it could really pay off in the end.

• Downvote 1