Trading Fighters between Managers

slick.nik

I think they should implement a system that allows managers to trade fighters through managers.

Even though it may not happen I thinks it would be very cool

Even if its just through VIP managers at first (maybe), it should be something available for all managers

To me its a good idea. Wha does anyone else think?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I would under normal circumstances think it's a good idea.

But somehow I think this would promote some steel penn shennanigans. So am against it.

• Upvote 4

This will be a major exploitation point. We will create a whole new style of play. We will have "farmer" manager accounts, which basically are multis which specialize in developing new fighters. Especially if non-vips are allowed to do this, it will create a whole flurry of proxy accounts.

The main account will have ready made stables of fighters pumped into it and we will have the "slave trade" also come into place, where new fighters are sold at a price.

• Upvote 2

Plus it's not very realistic. Fighters aren't traded by their managers in real life. Fighters choose their managers, not the other way around. The way fighters in the fa list are given to only the best manager simulates this reality. Imo...

this is a very important point. And off course it could be very easily abused too.

some of the bad things that could happen from this already do. I would be ok with this if a system of checks and balances were in place. A pannel of mods would have to oversee it, you get the option to submit a trade request and 90% of the mods have to agree its ok and fair.

but i dont think it would work out really.

This will be a major exploitation point. We will create a whole new style of play. We will have "farmer" manager accounts, which basically are multis which specialize in developing new fighters. Especially if non-vips are allowed to do this, it will create a whole flurry of proxy accounts.

The main account will have ready made stables of fighters pumped into it and we will have the "slave trade" also come into place, where new fighters are sold at a price.

Yep, don't want crazy shit like that. Trading fighters would be the ruination of this game.

• 2 months later...

I think making this something only VIPs can do and making it cost say 30-50 days VIP would not produce such a negative effect but could generate some extra $$ which could possibly lead to more improvements

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

And people said my thread would be exploited. Have to agree with people on this. People can just abuse this to gain W's. Imagine having a couple of multi accounts and you use them simply to pick up FA's and trade the best ones to your main

Even if we had mods acting as a "commissioner's office" and reviewing all trades, we would have daily threads started by people complaining how the mods unfairly vetoed their trade. That alone is reason enough to avoid this.

Besides, it would be really hard to police some aspects of it. Let's say I am a veteran manager. I trained a guy from age 18 to 24 and now know that he has shitty hiddens. I find a noob manager with a beast of a 19 year old and offer the trade. The noob accepts.

Now the mods are left in a difficult spot. If the noob is aware that he is getting a guy with limited upside and giving up a potential beast because he wants someone fight ready, then the trade is fair. If he simply doesn't understand the game quite yet and is being scammed by the vet, then it isn't fair.

How are the mods supposed to rule on that?

Besides, like some have said, real managers can't trade their fighters, so we shouldn't either.

• Upvote 1

Even if we had mods acting as a "commissioner's office" and reviewing all trades, we would have daily threads started by people complaining how the mods unfairly vetoed their trade. That alone is reason enough to avoid this.

Besides, it would be really hard to police some aspects of it. Let's say I am a veteran manager. I trained a guy from age 18 to 24 and now know that he has shitty hiddens. I find a noob manager with a beast of a 19 year old and offer the trade. The noob accepts.

Now the mods are left in a difficult spot. If the noob is aware that he is getting a guy with limited upside and giving up a potential beast because he wants someone fight ready, then the trade is fair. If he simply doesn't understand the game quite yet and is being scammed by the vet, then it isn't fair.

How are the mods supposed to rule on that?

Besides, like some have said, real managers can't trade their fighters, so we shouldn't either.

Basically every reason why this shouldnt be a rule. +1, Much too easy to exploit on different levels