2013 Award Winners

Eveas

Did you design the avatar? - No.

Did Topo Topologies design the avatar? - Yes.

Avatar of the year award goes to - Topo Topologies.

Avatar of the year should go to the manager who OWNS the avatar!

• Downvote 3

LOL, no it shouldn't. He created and designed the avatar for your use. Only thing you do is use the avatar. All rights go to the designer.

No they don't. I won the avatar in the Christmas calendar. When avatar is won or sold all rights goes to me because he doesn't own it anymore.

• Downvote 1

Please stop embarrassing yourself. Avatar of the year award goes to the manager who designed the avatar. You don't deserve any credit for someone else's work.

Its my avatar so its my award. If some one wins a best dress of the year its been given tot he company or people who owns it not the guy or women who have sewed it.

• Downvote 1

You got a legally binding contract that states that Topo gave you all the rights to his work? What is that i hear?

:tumbleweed:

That is what i thought.

Your now acting stupid because you know I was right but you wasn't?

• Downvote 2

Your now acting stupid because you know I was right but you wasn't?

Nope, i am asking if you have a legally binding contract, which i doubt you went through the trouble of drafting to get an avatar that you won. Its the reason poster of the year award goes to the poster maker, skin of the year goes to the skin maker, avatar of the year goes to the avatar maker. Its happened for quite a few years now and it won't change the fact that no you will not get the award. Its Topos, he put the time and effort into it so he deserves it.

Nope, i am asking if you have a legally binding contract, which i doubt you went through the trouble of drafting to get an avatar that you won. Its the reason poster of the year award goes to the poster maker, skin of the year goes to the skin maker, avatar of the year goes to the avatar maker. Its happened for quite a few years now and it won't change the fact that no you will not get the award. Its Topos, he put the time and effort into it so he deserves it.

How can you get legal contract in this game? I think admis need to work on this because its getting out of hand.

• Downvote 2

How can you get legal contract in this game? I think admis need to work on this because its getting out of hand.

quite simple, he designs you something, you get him to sign over all rights to yourself and you can use it as you please and take all credit for the work. Same way it works in real life, as you said earlier trying to use a real life example. Best Dressed btw is more the person getting credit for their taste in clothing, not as much the clothing itself. I am pretty sure when the fashion awards comes to town, half a million people with the same pair of shoes all run up and go no i deserve this award i bought these shoes.

• Upvote 1

This is just little weird that I send in the avatar of the year but other guy wins it. He is the designed of the year but I own the avatar of the year so Its my award.

Ima let you finish, but... please humors me a little longer.

Eveas, I meant for the multitude of other awards that, whether I was nominated or not, I am clearly deserving of being awarded.

EDIT: I was the one robbed in that fight though. I beat the shit out of him and it was called a draw. Rory laughed at me. RORY. LAUGHED. AT. ME.

The real robbery was that the fans didnt get to see Trent Punchy vs Danny Hastings 2