For you Anderson Silva fans who are hoping and praying for a victorious rematch with Chris Weidman, you can forget about it. YOU might be willing to risk Silva's legacy but I can assure you, Silva is not. As it stands now, Weidman is ahead four rounds to none. That's right folks, Weidman dominated him all four rounds. If and when Silva attempts a come back he needs a guaranteed victory. I would suggest some one like Royce Gracie or Lyoto Machida. They could have a hug-fest in the middle of the octagon and in the end they could raise Silva's arm and all would be right with the world of deluded Anderson Silva nut swingers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 14

For you Anderson Silva fans who are hoping and praying for a victorious rematch with Chris Weidman, you can forget about it. YOU might be willing to risk Silva's legacy but I can assure you, Silva is not. As it stands now, Weidman is ahead four rounds to none. That's right folks, Weidman dominated him all four rounds. If and when Silva attempts a come back he needs a guaranteed victory. I would suggest some one like Royce Gracie or Lyoto Machida. They could have a hug-fest in the middle of the octagon and in the end they could raise Silva's arm and all would be right with the world of deluded Anderson Silva nut swingers.

Why are you so angry?

• Upvote 3

I see you hide under shelves, does everything get too much for you? OK, deep breaths, now inhale through your nose, and out through your mouth, that's right, good. Its important to realise that while your existence has no meaning in real life, your opinion met with deaf ears, the same can be said for here also. Now then, go feed your cat, that's it stroke it, it will be therapeutic and do not post on this forum again, without prior consultation. Have a nice day now.

• Upvote 2

I BET you post on sherdog. We're normally more friendly here, so take a chill pill, man.

• Upvote 1

Chael if i am not mistaken beat him 6 rounds to 1. Silva won both fights.

Anderson broke his leg in the second fight, yeah it looked like Chris was doing well but as we know with Anderson, he usually has a shitty round then starts to get going.

As far as Tainted legacy goes? Hes still one of the GOAT's if not the GOAT.

• Upvote 3

He is really angry because very few are willing to give Weidman proper recognition for these two wins, for obvious reasons.

Hence, guys like the OP, get all worked up, because they are convinced Weidman is Goat... :OMG:

Grasman, no where did I say that Weidman is the greatest of all time. I didn't even imply it. As a matter of fact it's the opposite. I find myself wondering, where the hell did this guy come from? That's far from the GOAT.

• Downvote 3

Grasman, no where did I say that Weidman is the greatest of all time. I didn't even imply it. As a matter of fact it's the opposite. I find myself wondering, where the hell did this guy come from? That's far from the GOAT.

Similarly uninformed people said the same thing when Anderson demolished Leben..

• Upvote 2

Chael if i am not mistaken beat him 6 rounds to 1. Silva won both fights.

Anderson broke his leg in the second fight, yeah it looked like Chris was doing well but as we know with Anderson, he usually has a shitty round then starts to get going.

As far as Tainted legacy goes? Hes still one of the GOAT's if not the GOAT.

Well dinooo, Anderson didn't break his leg, Weidman broke his leg. Let's try to be accurate here. If you had seen the fight you would have seen Weidman turn his left knee towards the kick in order to take the blow. It worked rather nicely don't you think? Weidman talked about the effectiveness of Silvas low leg kicks in their first fight so this was something they worked on. I agree that Silva is one of the GOATs but not THE GOAT.Not after his last two fights. Silva needs to come back and fight a someone like Bisping or Rockhold so he can go out on a win. ..

• Downvote 2

Well dinooo, Anderson didn't break his leg, Weidman broke his leg. Let's try to be accurate here. If you had seen the fight you would have seen Weidman turn his left knee towards the kick in order to take the blow. It worked rather nicely don't you think? Weidman talked about the effectiveness of Silvas low leg kicks in their first fight so this was something they worked on. I agree that Silva is one of the GOATs but not THE GOAT.Not after his last two fights. Silva needs to come back and fight a someone like Bisping or Rockhold so he can go out on a win. ..

Yea, I'm sure weidman was training to break silvas leg for his whole training camp. Good strategy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You'll notice that the headline ended with a ? so it wasn't a statement. If however Silva does come back and fights Weidman he risks tainting his legacy because he will have lost to Weidman three times. It's a math thing.

yes, i noticed the question mark. i also read your first post which insinuates that if he lost to weidman a 3rd time his legacy would be tainted. hence, my asking how.

also, just for the sake of clarification, silva only lost 3 of the 4 rounds, as the second round of their last fight was a draw until his leg got broken. (i'm not nuhugging silva, i'm just pointing that out)

you do realize that silva is almost 39 years old, right? losing to an undefeated 29 year old in his prime doesn't tarnish his legacy. was muhammad ali's legacy tainted by the losses at the end of his career? nope.

• Upvote 3