Your Own Fighters Fighting Each Other

slick.nik

I know sometimes some of your fighters end up being contracted in the same organization.

And then by some act of God they have to fight one another.

Does anyone favor one fighter over another another and allow the one fighter to win?

Or do you set them to go into battle and duke it out and have the best fighter win?

I personally go 100% counter 100% accuracy. if a org owner forces me to fight myself why not get the draw and have no negative affect on record in that situation.

Managers should not be forced to be put in a situation like that.

On the other hand, I imagine ALMOST EVERYONE here will set sliders to favor one fighter anyways. This is more like feeding than anything and should be against the rules.

I have played this game 4 years and only one time were 2 of my fighters in the same org and same weight class; luckily they didn't end up fighting. I did decide that if they did fight I would try my hardest to give them an equal shot at winning even though one guy was a top contender and the other was at the bottom of the division. I can't see why a manager would let one guy win.

Accepting a fight against yourself is just stupid unless you're planning to sack your losing fighter.

can't help but agree, I currently have 3 fighters in the same org and in the same weight class and I'd never let them fight each other

the key to make this work is clear communication with the owner from the get go, when you are in that situation let the org owner know and either he'll understand or you'll need to find another weight class/org for at least one of your fighters

• Upvote 1

I try to talk to the Org President and its happened twice since I've started playing. But I have them go hard no matter what.

You should never be put in that situation. Org owners should be able to accommodate your fighters with reasonable matchups. Fighting your own fighter is not reasonable. I'm hoping that its not the same org that did that to you twice... yikes.

it is not only bad for you but also the org owner. Just decline the fight and remind them both are your fighters. No hype is gained or lost from the fight, it hurts the event rating, and it counts as not having a fight at all when it comes to the gradual loss of fighter hype over time. Possibly tickers as well though I don't want to be quoted on that.

• Upvote 1

pretty much spot on, nothing to gain from this for anyone.

it is not only bad for you but also the org owner. Just decline the fight and remind them both are your fighters. No hype is gained or lost from the fight, it hurts the event rating, and it counts as not having a fight at all when it comes to the gradual loss of fighter hype over time. Possibly tickers as well though I don't want to be quoted on that.

I'm currently running a Grand Prix in my org. I have I believe 3 fighters in it, and I think another guy has 4. I don't really see what the issue would be in this situation. I would really set the styles to whatever best suits the fighters.

People in this thread are missing the obvious value of having your fighters fight each other. The only way to really know your fighter is if you know the opponents hiddens and slider settings. The only detriment is manager record which is nominal in the long run.

Ethically I see the problem more when org owners may fill cards with their own fighters and bloat rank/hype to create cash for themselves.

• Upvote 2

easy tell org owner and decline fight quick to let then know so they reorganize fights for upcoming event .There busy people and sometimes don't realize if two fighters belong to same manager .They more likely then likely get you new fights for the 2 of then ...Happen me in my org quite a bit with new fighters and new managers no idea who belongs to who till this happens :yes:

• Upvote 1