UFC on FOX: Henderson vs Thomson Pick 'Em

Deuce7

Think it was best scored a draw like a lot of decisions in MMA -- round 2 was close and difficult to call, 3/5 were Henderson and 1/4 were Thomson.

Might just be karma for Josh's bs win over Gesias Cavalcante in Strikeforce lol (which included a 3-0 scorecard to Thomson that was obviously wrong lol).

Yeah.... No way that fight was 4-1 Henderson. That judge was smoking crack instead of watching the fight. Entertaining, but disappointed that Josh didn't get the opportunity to compete at full strength for at least most of the fight.

And the results are in.....................

stack321style - 7

Erik - 9

Mannetosen - 8

fpv - 7

handgrenaide - 6

AK47 - 5

staindwing - 7

warlord - 7

J.C.Raven - 5

czwtb - 6

Fatback - 5

JLP - 5

HalifaxUndead - 6

V1per - 7

DavyJones - 7

Jacman - 8

Fallen.Angel - 5

Lockdown - 5

tp61503 - 6

shiftas - 9

darlotom5 - 7

Skap - 4

Rainbow - 7 (the only one to pick Caceres)

The winners are shiftas and Erik with 9 correct picks each. Each will receive 25k from myself and possibly a bonus from JLP. As always, the managers can choose to turn down their winnings and increase the pot for the next Pick 'Em.

Side note: winners, please notify me of your decision before the next Pick 'Em event.

• Upvote 1

WTF are the credentials of being a judge anyway, to be completely clueless of the sport of MMA, to be blind as a bat, or maybe just be a complete f'n idiot. Point blank this is getting awful i like Ben Henderson but he lost.

I dislike Ben Henderson but I thought it should of been a draw. I do think Henderson getting a 49-46 is damn near criminal. Under the 10 point must system, edge maybe Josh for all the takedowns, 1, 2, 5, but he was ineffective in the stand up and should of thrown a lot more kicks or been slightly more productive standing. I think a draw would of been the most reasonable decision.

The only solution to the poor judging is a final round. No Holds barred cage match lets do it Dana White if your lurking around the Tycoon forums somewhere.

It's Rainbow didn't you guys know that??? That's why everyone hates him, lol.

• Upvote 2

I dislike Ben Henderson but I thought it should of been a draw. I do think Henderson getting a 49-46 is damn near criminal. Under the 10 point must system, edge maybe Josh for all the takedowns, 1, 2, 5, but he was ineffective in the stand up and should of thrown a lot more kicks or been slightly more productive standing. I think a draw would of been the most reasonable decision.

yeah the 49-46 was ridiculous. i personally had it 48-47 thomson, but i wouldn't have considered it a robbery if hendo got the decision. i think it was made clear that thomson is the better fighter though, and i think he would have quite possibly taken all 5 rounds if he didn't injure his hand.

yea that score card was off -- i actually thought josh won the fight 3 to 2 -- but could see a draw easy

I thought it should of been a draw, simply due to Josh's lack of offense standing. I had him 3 rounds to 2 as well. 1, 2, and 5. Hendo clearly took rounds 3 and 4 imo - at least the first time I watched it. There were a few close rounds, but from what I recall, 3-2 Josh. Wouldn't of been upset with a draw at all. Unfortunate decision.

Dayam son. This is my tapology.. I'm doing horrible lately although I haven't done any research for instance would never of picked Harris if I'd known he was 5-3 lol

http://www.tapology.com/ue/509867.png

That's actually my first pick 'em, I think I just got lucky :D