calling you out vlad

Lockdown

That's just bullshit and you know it. You said that you wanted to take some time off to train Irenicus and there is nothing wrong with that. It had nothing to do with my contract offer "being cheap" as you're now trying to make it look. And the contract was for 4 fights and i'm sure 99% of the managers would have agreed that the pay was good. I have fought in a lot of id-orgs and comparing to them I know that i've always paid good money for my fighters.

And as vlad said, me cancelling the event had nothing to do with your fight. I'm merging my org with Dominance and I agreed with Widing that I should cancel the event because i only had offered 2 fights there and cancelling the event made the merger go much smoother.

come on man, your cheap as hell, don't beat around the bush. I went 7-1-1 in your org and was paid like 2/2/2 for the duration. not saying it's your fault or anything, I signed it but let's be real, you are a cheap as fuck. Oh, and just because they are ID restricted fighters doesn't exactly mean you can pay them less than what their hype would get from other orgs. You make just as much money off them as anyone else would.

Also, you downright protected Vlad by cancelling that event, there is absolutely no reason to cancel an event with fights booked for a "merger". Get out of here with that shit, you guys are both dick tucking maggots after talking all that shit (you included) and doing what you did. Pretty damn simplistic

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13875775822908.jpg

Mr Anderson:

I think it's all a conspiracy, both those guys need to come to New York where I will personally administer an ass whooping.

I'm down to fight him. Your in the same league with these finnish dick tucking queers in terms of playing kick the can, Mr Andersons current opponent is the epitome of a tomato can. I suppose you are a good manager though to be honest, takes a lot of scouting to choose the perfect organization to beat overly hyped scrubs who have an insurmountable skill differential
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I'm down to fight him. Your in the same league with these finnish dick tucking queers in terms of playing kick the can, Mr Andersons current opponent is the epitome of a tomato can. I suppose you are a good manager though to be honest, takes a lot of scouting to choose the perfect organization to beat overly hyped scrubs who have an insurmountable skill differential

Haha.. No he is fighting tough competition - his fighters are in orgs with fighters of the same skill level.. No way is Scottie Power crushing cans with his fighters. ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

come on man, your cheap as hell, don't beat around the bush. I went 7-1-1 in your org and was paid like 2/2/2 for the duration. not saying it's your fault or anything, I signed it but let's be real, you are a cheap as fuck. Oh, and just because they are ID restricted fighters doesn't exactly mean you can pay them less than what their hype would get from other orgs. You make just as much money off them as anyone else would.

Also, you downright protected Vlad by cancelling that event, there is absolutely no reason to cancel an event with fights booked for a "merger". Get out of here with that shit, you guys are both dick tucking maggots after talking all that shit (you included) and doing what you did. Pretty damn simplistic

Ahh I am calling out your guy 190258 id, my guy is 199875 id, can crushing at it's finest :D Plus your org is supposed to be merging with Dominance anyways where Mr Anderson is the champ so please don't run away like Vlad did :P

Haha.. No he is fighting tough competition - his fighters are in orgs with fighters of the same skill level.. No way is Scottie Power crushing cans with his fighters. ;)

I'm still waiting for you to accept my challenge you pussy :P

• Upvote 3

Wow, it actually amazes me how much bullshit you can fit in a one short post.

come on man, your cheap as hell, don't beat around the bush. I went 7-1-1 in your org and was paid like 2/2/2 for the duration. not saying it's your fault or anything, I signed it but let's be real, you are a cheap as fuck.

2/2/2 really? You damn well know that he was paid much more than that and you never complained about the pay. You only need to look at my org stats page and look at the fighter pays and compare them to other similar orgs to see that I'm paying good money to my fighters.

Oh, and just because they are ID restricted fighters doesn't exactly mean you can pay them less than what their hype would get from other orgs. You make just as much money off them as anyone else would.

This just shows me that you don't know anything about running an org. I can't pay top 1000-2000 p4p fighter 30-50K per fight like EVO/Ascension. They can pay that kind of money because they have the top p4p guys in the main events with huge hype that bring the profit. For them it doesn't really make much difference if they pay 10K or 50K to the undercard fighters, but for me the 1000 p4p ranked guy is the top guy making the money for me. If I would pay my top guys the same what they could get from a top org like EVO, I would lose several hundred thousand $ every event.

You must be delusional if you really think that I would cancel an event just to help vlad duck your fighter... I had only 2 fights offered on that event and it was set a month away from the time me and Widing agreed on the merger. So we agreed with Widing to cancel the event so that he can sign the fighters to his org sooner and so that I won't be stuck with my org for extra couple of weeks. It had nothing to do with your fight. I couldn't care less if you guys fight or not...

• Upvote 2

Oh dear lord, this is just rubbish. Scottie Power has beaten some of the best guys my organization has to offer and is one of the easiest guys I've dealt with. He will fight anybody so if you actually want to fight him you can sign with my organization, the one with the overly hyped scrubs.

Also I can confimn this fight was canceled because of the merger, not because of some superplan to duck your fighter.

• Upvote 3

I'm still waiting for you to accept my challenge you pussy :P

I told you where you could find my fighters - but that might mean you need to actually take a fight that you don't have a massive skill advantage in.. The fighters you picked are training and will continue to train till I'm ready to fight with them.. Have a nice day buddy

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Nah I didn't want to sign with your jewish buddy Kole because he wanted me for 5 fights on some cheap ass price

I eventually stepped up for free on a 1 fight deal and he cancelled the event. You ducked him, and now you've signed in an org with a bunch of overly ranked cans. You are a great manager in terms of crushing cans and avoiding good competition. Have a good can crushing career with him - I'm not going to chase after you when you talk all that shit then run away to a scrub league. Irenicus would knock your teeth in pal

Oh cmon with this bullshit. I don't mind if you spread bullshit about me, but MFN has legit 155 lbs division and the owner is overall good guy, and i think i actually can have fun in his org. You and your negative lies are not funny.

Oh cmon with this bullshit. I don't mind if you spread bullshit about me, but MFN has legit 155 lbs division and the owner is overall good guy, and i think i actually can have fun in his org. You and your negative lies are not funny.

MFN is a good org with a good owner. I'd vouch for him. He is an easy and fair guy to work with.

• Upvote 1

LOOOL, I use Lockdown the captan miserable as an indicator for dumb people these days. If one agrees with the guy he or she instantly is a dumb fuck in my books.

I personally don't know anything about this particular case but saying that canceling an event when there pretty obviously was an org merger was a plot to duck a fight is a perfect example how this dummy thinks. Then he throws in some blatant generalizations about nationalities just like that. A real class act.

Either way, stop crying you miserable pile of dog shit -> go to Montreal (like a man) and fuck that dude up THEN come back to make a thread about how freaking awesome you are. Those stories are way cooler than these boo fucking hoo ones.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

kole is a cheap fuck it's as simple as that and finnfighters are a bunch of swines

say what you want about me but vlad and kole did the most cowardly thing you can ever do in this game. talk heaps and heaps of shit then back out with your tail between your legs. I probably won't even get the fight - people hate me around here so much I'll probably sign and then get benched. Kole already told him to not take the fight because it will "make me mad"

I already stepped up once, and he ducked like a maggot.

It is what it is

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I probably won't even get the fight - people hate me around here so much I'll probably sign and then get benched.

Just to set the record straight, Jon and MFN could not come to terms on a contract. I would have gladly hosted this fight and accepted this fighter but his demands were unreasonable. My initial offer (which I thought was fair) was a 4 fight 10k/10k/10k contract. He countered by saying he only wanted 2 fights and the same amount of cash. In addition he demanded I fly his fighter to and from the fights. I agreed to these terms and sent him a 2 fight 10k/10k/10k contract. He then declined it again and said he wanted a 5 day inactivity clause and an immediate shot at the current 155 champion. Because I had already promised another deserving fighter the chance at that champion and a 5 day inactivity clause is completely ludicrous I offered a 21 day inactivity clause and a fight against the fighter who was champion before the current one. I could not offer an immediate fight against Anabolinen because he is already scheduled to fight a different opponent. He said he had no interest in fighting for MFN and to "forget it".

Since he is so adept at calling out people in public I felt it was right to be proactive and mention how our discussions went before I was falsely accused of helping Anabolinen duck his fighter. Especially after he already called my org "a bunch of overly ranked cans". It just leaves me wondering who is the one who is actually ducking this fight? :nogood:

• Upvote 3

MFN is a GREAT org. if you like your fighters being underpayed by someone who thinks they can on the basis of having a lot of contacts in game.. which sadly is the case for most orgs in this game.

If you want fairly payed come over to my org.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

MFN is a GREAT org. if you like your fighters being underpayed by someone who thinks they can on the basis of having a lot of contacts in game.. which sadly is the case for most orgs in this game.

If you want fairly payed come over to my org.

Rainbow, seriously? Have you ever had a fighter in my org? No. I suggest you stick to trying to grow you own org instead of putting down mine with ridiculous garbage.

• Upvote 2

Rainbow, seriously? Have you ever had a fighter in my org? No. I suggest you stick to trying to grow you own org instead of putting down mine with ridiculous garbage.

ya, sure. put up a pic of your orgs contracts and i'll put up mine. Then lets talk

that said, I wasn't specifically targeting your org. I was making a point

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Just to set the record straight, Jon and MFN could not come to terms on a contract. I would have gladly hosted this fight and accepted this fighter but his demands were unreasonable. My initial offer (which I thought was fair) was a 4 fight 10k/10k/10k contract. He countered by saying he only wanted 2 fights and the same amount of cash. In addition he demanded I fly his fighter to and from the fights. I agreed to these terms and sent him a 2 fight 10k/10k/10k contract. He then declined it again and said he wanted a 5 day inactivity clause and an immediate shot at the current 155 champion. Because I had already promised another deserving fighter the chance at that champion and a 5 day inactivity clause is completely ludicrous I offered a 21 day inactivity clause and a fight against the fighter who was champion before the current one. I could not offer an immediate fight against Anabolinen because he is already scheduled to fight a different opponent. He said he had no interest in fighting for MFN and to "forget it".

Since he is so adept at calling out people in public I felt it was right to be proactive and mention how our discussions went before I was falsely accused of helping Anabolinen duck his fighter. Especially after he already called my org "a bunch of overly ranked cans". It just leaves me wondering who is the one who is actually ducking this fight? :nogood:

I am not surprised at all. This Lockdown is just that type of a person who i don't want to have any business with. He is definition of an "asshole".

• Upvote 2

I have no interest in being locked into your org - something Kole wanted also. All I want is a fight with Anabolien

I've never called anybody out before on this forum, I'm not that adept at it but thanks. I had a booked fight with him and it was swept out from underneath my feet. I'm not being sucked into a 4 fight contract to fight him on the 4th one. I said I would fight him for free. He ran away from the match up and because I'm not chasing him down and locking my guy into a shitty contract I'm the one who is ducking?

This is a fucking snail trail, he's clearly avoiding the fight and I'm only interested in fighting him straight up, not having to fight a shit ton of guys to get to MAYBE get to him before he runs off again. You come into this thread thinking I'll sign a lengthy contract - your out of your mind. I already waited for him to finish fighting a tomato can before I got to him

Also I didn't even realize Montana was the champ lol, what a scrub league

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I have no interest in being locked into your org - something Kole wanted also. All I want is a fight with Anabolien

I've never called anybody out before on this forum, I'm not that adept at it but thanks. I had a booked fight with him and it was swept out from underneath my feet. I'm not being sucked into a 4 fight contract to fight him on the 4th one. I said I would fight him for free. He ran away from the match up and because I'm not chasing him down and locking my guy into a shitty contract I'm the one who is ducking?

This is a fucking snail trail, he's clearly avoiding the fight and I'm only interested in fighting him straight up, not having to fight a shit ton of guys to get to MAYBE get to him before he runs off again. You come into this thread thinking I'll sign a lengthy contract - your out of your mind. I already waited for him to finish fighting a tomato can before I got to him

• Upvote 2

I'm not chasing him down and locking my guy into a shitty contract I'm the one who is ducking?

All I will say about the contract offer is, I agreed to your initial counter offer. Then you asked for more. If that is how you negotiate then I wish you the best of luck getting your guys signed. I have interfaced with many different managers in this game, and your demands were by far the craziest I have ever encountered.

As for Montana, he has earned his title and Id bet Jon would have trouble with him. See, I don't bring in guys to decimate my existing fighters. We have no ID restriction, but I make sure I take care of the guys on my roster. If I bring someone in, its because I feel they can offer a fair fight to more than a few of our fighters. Jon would not have decimated anyone on our roster and was right inline with the top group of guys of the 155 weight class. If that makes my org a "scrub league" than so be it. We'll scrub without you. Sorry you missed out.

• Upvote 3

All I will say about the contract offer is, I agreed to your initial counter offer. Then you asked for more. If that is how you negotiate then I wish you the best of luck getting your guys signed. I have interfaced with many different managers in this game, and your demands were by far the craziest I have ever encountered.

As for Montana, he has earned his title and Id bet Jon would have trouble with him. See, I don't bring in guys to decimate my existing fighters. We have no ID restriction, but I make sure I take care of the guys on my roster. If I bring someone in, its because I feel they can offer a fair fight to more than a few of our fighters. Jon would not have decimated anyone on our roster and was right inline with the top group of guys of the 155 weight class. If that makes my org a "scrub league" than so be it. We'll scrub without you. Sorry you missed out.

your a complete retard, give your head a shake

my demands are that I get the quickest route to this cock sucker who keeps ducking my fighter

why the fuck do you think I created this thread? so I can sign a 4 fight deal and fight him in the distant future?

Fucking idiot

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4