TWW News, Edition 6

ArtieBanks

Pretty funny. Actually I haven't quit. Just taking some time out with busy stuff. I always give money to mentees. Always have, always will. I wonder who started this off this time :) but brilliant write up.

Hey Castors. I have a lot going in IRL. And just easing up on fighting. But guess they don't like that. Funny to say I never did anything since Meat has just come back and started doing things again. Everyone has RL stuff. I'm no different.

Meat also received a jet. There was 4.3 million sat in the org account not been used. I guess I can't touch that to help mentees. But okay.

I guess I'm not aloud to restart the game and sack guys when I wanna. :)

Scott. Sorry bud, ill send the money to you dude.

Hey Castors. I have a lot going in IRL. And just easing up on fighting. But guess they don't like that. Funny to say I never did anything since Meat has just come back and started doing things again. Everyone has RL stuff. I'm no different.

Meat also received a jet. There was 4.3 million sat in the org account not been used. I guess I can't touch that to help mentees. But okay.

I guess I'm not aloud to restart the game and sack guys when I wanna. :)

Scott. Sorry bud, ill send the money to you dude.

OK Thank you for explaining, all this just seemed weird and I hope you sort your stuff out both IRL and in the game.

Your sources are great Dino as Gonzo was definitely raged sacked

That one isn't my source that would be Kings, i just wrote the top two articles and both sources came from the horses mouth.

As far as Castor wanting evidence of Jax's previous acts, ask Louie or Manfred. Actually ask any chat regular who was around at those times. Both of them flipped their lids when it happened.

As far as what i said about Jax quitting, i guess hes not but i can only go by past trends.

And just one last thing to Stu, yes a leopard can change its spots before you pipe up with me completing the ITFL this time.

That one isn't my source that would be Kings, i just wrote the top two articles and both sources came from the horses mouth.

As far as what i said about Jax quitting, i guess hes not but i can only go by past trends.

And just one last thing to Stu, yes a leopard can change its spots before you pipe up with me completing the ITFL this time.

Well Kings sources are great, either way I'm impressed with the info :)

Not sure what relevance your last comment towards me has? I don't live in a glasshouse, I'm just as bad as you buddy, I quit a tourney as well ;)

• Downvote 1

Well Kings sources are great, either way I'm impressed with the info :)

Not sure what relevance your last comment towards me has? I don't live in a glasshouse, I'm just as bad as you buddy, I quit a tourney as well ;)

Ya i remember you joined the dark side. I see that you weren't going to have a dig about past trends as previously.

Assumptions... The mother of all fuck ups. :)

Its why i said that the info wasn't 100%. As for quitting and starting again, I have heard that one a lot from you over the past 2 years of playing this game.

I see you changed your profile page to Do not trust me. I will steal everything you own. #mosthatedman

I would take away the most hated man part of it. That is false advertising, you are no where near that. You can't just try and take humors crown away from him. You have the right as did Scott, to tell your side of the story. My source is from the horses mouths in these cases. I just write about what i get told, no more, no less.

• Upvote 2

I found it hilarious. :) I'm sure I can steal Humors title. I'd shoot some stuff out about what's been happening but people might cry. I'm a good guy. Honest... ;)

I do not know Jax good enough to participate in the thread, but he bought an org from me. He paid 400k while buying and promised to pay 400k a week or two after, when he would have money. I think that he paid those promised 400k 3-4 days after the org was his.

Whatever happens, still consider Jax my brother, helped me a lot and never did anything bad against me. Won't take side till I hear his part of the story - that being said, Jax would you sit down with me for a interview that would appear in next edition of TWW? We could cover all of that stuff and make it all clear.

Would you agree? :)

I found it hilarious. :) I'm sure I can steal Humors title. I'd shoot some stuff out about what's been happening but people might cry. I'm a good guy. Honest... ;)

I highly doubt you could ever steal his crown for being a dipshit, Steel Penn nearly took his crown when he told Mike he created multi's to replace the ones he deleted (that shit made me laugh a little more than it should have). As Chris offered to interview you, get your side across and we can post it in the next edition.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I highly doubt you could ever steal his crown for being a dipshit, Steel Penn nearly took his crown when he told Mike he created multi's to replace the ones he deleted (that shit made me laugh a little more than it should have). As Chris offered to interview you, get your side across and we can post it in the next edition.

lmfao

I told Mike what? Really? Please stop telling lies about me and get your fucking story straight about what happened in my past as it clearly affects your current game fun.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

I told Mike what? Really? Please stop telling lies about me and get your fucking story straight about what happened in my past as it clearly affects your current game fun.

Im not sure to be honest but feel you should try with all you have. Please do. And when Im still here doing my thing what will you do then? You say you just won a case where I lost two multi accounts but yet I have them back less then 24 hours later so what harm did your little tantrum do? What did it stop? Tell me Gable, why am I able to put the two companies right back into place and act like nothing happend if your so good what you do? What was it that I paid for the which hunt you put on? Nothing?

#Gableisajerkoff

That is a direct quote taken from the thread about you and multis in which you admitted to making new multis on a thread which accused you of having multis.

I still say Humors is the most retarded man to ever roam these streets but dude, -1 me for telling the truth about you coming close to taking his crown, that shit is just disrespectful. You say get my story straight, well as above unless you were lying and you got banned for nothing then i think its your story that is as straight as a roundabout.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1