TWW News, Edition 6

ArtieBanks

Hah Manne, how cute. I know you/the forum enjoys a little hostility here and there for entertainment reasons, but gotta say i won't play along, when it comes to shittalking, you're like teflon anyways lol. Still, the whole thing is quite funny and it probably tells much more about you than about EFC.

As you said, you don't even know ¼ of the guys here, many of the vets are no forum/tycoon chat guys. So, us bragging with our super slidermen power is the most obvious bogus in this, but i guess you have your reasons/intentions why you want to understand such a harmless joke like the „Amazing Slidermen“ spiderman banner wrong, right? Also, in any forum discussion about rankings (in relation to top managers), you will always find me or another EFC guy with a very sober view on the topic.

The thing with me and Dinooo is true btw, not my finest tycoon day, BUT in the subject itself i was the reasonable part and have nothing to blame myself for.

Crisse recruited Team KAISER for season 2, i wanted to take part in it myself with a fighter, so i did not want to have any captain duties. Then Crisse's PC crashed, he did not log in for weeks and suddenly i was in charge. I asked Dinooo cause he had the perfect generation of fighters for it, with you and Ethan already in the team i thought it could not fit better... plus i really liked the thought to get things straight when it comes to season 1 where Dinooo bailed out in the middle of the season and guys like Stu and Fuse were quite mad.

I then asked a neutral guy without a fighter in the team if he could make the final picking decisions IN CASE WE COULD NOT AGREE ON A STRATEGY AS TEAM. So, after some discussion the person set Dinooo's guy (by far the most skilled guy at that point, i think triple sens nearly at that point, sens wrestling for sure) versus a blackbelt in round 1, quote neutral guy „i saw his skills, no prob“. Dinooo's guy lost and over night on fight day sunday, the neutral guy suddenly made a pick for round 2 all by himself, Dinooo's guy versus the weakest link on the op team. :o As a gift for the loss, to make things right again... if Dinooo had something to do with it, i don't know and i never asked, my guess he had not... anyways, i felt this obviously was the total bogus and just not the teamwork i wanted and which we had in season 1.

So, i took over again and had quite an argument with the neutral guy lol, who in fact always has been a great friend of mine and i wish he would still be. Anyways, i thought now how to get things straight again and proposed to get Dinooo himself in chat to discuss the next round together. The answer i then got was „he does not want to have anything to do with this anymore“ - and that was the point where i got mad at both guys and called them „childish“ and „pussies“. That's the whole story.

I was pretty down later cause of this, always having had a great relation to Dinooo and i said sorry for the words i used – and i think after the discussion we had then he knows that my apology meant honestly. In the subject itself though i have nothing to blame myself for.

I know many would congratulate and give me a clap on my back, but i never snitched humors... you got that the writeup in the ITFL thread was written by JLP giving a humors impression, right? I always tried to get him out of trouble, so that he just can play the game again without all the forum bogus. So stop lying there! Just ask the the humors hunter mods.

When it comes to our new member Scottie, he said it all best in his interview here.

There are just no facts you can discredit him with. Many tried without making their homework properly. He is an outspoken guy and, unlike me, enjoys to fire back... but let me tell you this, he is really humble internally and has a very sober view on the whole ranking discussion, also after beating several top managers lately. Such professional and ambitious guys are pure gold for the game, you don't have to like him to agree.

To close the cycle and to come back to my first sentences... while we had no clue in the begining where your motivation lies (just for fun i thought), i mean you never had any dealings or trouble with EFC guys... and everyone knows the thing with us bragging with slider knowledge is the total bs, i now have a little clue.

May it be that it's the little philistine, the little-minded George Costanza deep inside of the teflon-like shittalking son of a gun Mannetosen speaking?

We're both vets... you know how to sell yourself and i see no shame in admiting that you are on another level when it comes to sliders. I've always been a can manager but i had much fun with tycoon... i have a really well-trained generation of new fighters where i finally am able to fight some top fighters with... or, in future will be. This and the fact that i am one of the guys who understood early what the benefits of the new engine (changes) are, gave me a big push ranking-wise (never thinking of me even as a top 25 mamager to this day). And look who is in a very very similar situation, Mr Mannetosen, also with a good new generation of fighters, finally after being the Convicted underarchiever for a long time (no shame in that). And the little norwegian son of a gun, while not giving a shit all day every day of course, still would like to be the #1 manager, just once.

But bad Scottie won't let him and even cheating Kint cancrushes himself in front of him.

Maybe there lies the difference between us. I was ranked #2 for weeks on 3 occasions, and several times just one more win away from dethroning bad bad Scottie. For me it's fun to have such a carrot in front of the nose, hell the whole process was quite hilarious in our chatbox and we had good laughs. Check the SP meme thread for example. I take it with sportsmanship and i am the type of guy who is able to honestly congratulate Scottie, also after beating Chris Karter lately where i helped him preparing (not that there is anything he really can learn nowadays from me) fighting such a top manager... where a loss would have made me #1 manager.

If you think some made-up forum slurs are a more adequate way to deal with such stuff... well, that's like... your opinion. You're smart and a character, always liked you, but this made-up attack on the whole alliance with whole different intentions is really bad style.

Pisses me off a bit that i now had to bring the story with Dinooo up again, sorry for that bud, anyways, as it is on the table now, i can appologize publicly again for the choice of words, i got mad because of the situation, but it never was something personal, just a harmless rant.

Roger, you dont have to explain yourself to Mannetosen, he is just a tattered/deranged drug addict (EDIT: With some strange need of using big difficult words to make it look like he is smarter than he really is = Hes not a very confident guy = He tries to belittle other people to make himself feel better.).

Your text was good, btw.

• Upvote 5

congratulate Scottie, also after beating Chris Karter lately where i helped him preparing (not that there is anything he really can learn nowadays from me) fighting such a top manager... where a loss would have made me #1 manager.

That aggro/accuracy shit with your 195 cm MW @ LHW is retarded and had nothin to do with good slider skills. Like the third time I've seen somebody mention that win over Nabijos. I knew he was going aggro/accuracy before the fight, and to be honest it didn't look like he adjusted his sliders much from the previous fight under Scottie's management. He beat a deteriorating 35 year old LHW with 55+ fights under his belt with a MW 195 cm striker. Surely you guys gotta have something better to brag about?

Wait... no? Ah, oh well, yall still suck. ;)

^^^ sarcastic font used.

Sincerly,

a sore loser

• Downvote 2

• 2 weeks later...