Machida vs Mousasi Discussion & Eventually Spoilers

Deuce7

Silva is going to knock Oliviera out. I was on the De bronx banwagon when the kid first came out, but he has 0 head movement. he just eats punches. I think Silva has the power to put him down early.

Silva and Oliveira arent fighting each other. Erick is fighting Takenori Sato and Oliveira is fighting Andy Ogle

Silva and Oliveira arent fighting each other. Erick is fighting Takenori Sato and Oliveira is fighting Andy Ogle

Hahaha. Alright. I was going to say, Oliviera fought at 145 or 155 and I think Silva fights at 170. Anyway, Silva would of knocked him out. Oliveira will submit Ogle fairly easily and I'll take Silva over Sato.

Hahaha. Alright. I was going to say, Oliviera fought at 145 or 155 and I think Silva fights at 170. Anyway, Silva would of knocked him out. Oliveira will submit Ogle fairly easily and I'll take Silva over Sato.

Oh man that made me have a good laugh. I thought maybe you were fucking around and then the retraction post.

Carmont is a tough son of a bitch. Can't hate on being controlled on the ground by someone like Jacare.

I definitely think Carmont is very tough and very talented, but is a former Kickboxer that just tries to out wrestle guys and ride that to a win. He looks very hesitant to throw anything other then a jab.

I dont know what you are on but I need some. I am a big mousasi fan and I dont think he won that fight I would maybe give him the second round but thats it

I had him winning the 3rd, Lyoto took that fight without a doubt and it was the boring kickboxing match I predicted it would be.

2 was fairly good for Mousasi, 1 and 4 were close but I can't see 4 going for Mousasi either. Surprised Gegard seemed to put the low kicks away in the third.

Fight Metric is worth a look too, I think people don't realise that most of the punches when Machida rushes don't actually connect.. http://hosteddb.fightmetric.com/fights/index/4591

Guest VladTheImpaler

2 was fairly good for Mousasi, 1 and 4 were close but I can't see 4 going for Mousasi either. Surprised Gegard seemed to put the low kicks away in the third.

Fight Metric is worth a look too, I think people don't realise that most of the punches when Machida rushes don't actually connect.. http://hosteddb.fightmetric.com/fights/index/4591

Look at the fight right there.

First round Mousasi landed the same as Lyoto but you have to understand who was more aggressive won controlled the center of the octagon and who was going forward.

Second round the same Mousasi landed more did throw more and of course the same as first round he controlled octagon and was moving forward. Yes Lyoto landed a good kick but Mousase ate it like is nothing.

Fourth round Mousasi landed more strikes standing and on the ground. That sweet reverse I dropped a tear after that. One takedown can't let you win the round if you get reversed like a complete white belt.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1