Power - #79 P4P

Randolph - #18 P4P

Partio - #23 P4P

Bunn - #19 P4P

McWeakhands - #39 P4P

Lomax - #28 P4P

Dawkins - #20 P4P

Azure - #19 P4P

7-1 - I don't need to take any fights out and the list is still head and shoulders over yours.. You should be really proud of what you have achieved with Douglas - but to date it is not on par to what Loompa has done. All those ranks were taken at time of the fight.

You're right, Loompa has had an AWESOME year so far.

But he lost. Douglas hasn't yet.

Good game.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/1348615721oompa.jpg

I lose one fight and people are now questioning my position as the greatest fighter of 2014? Fickle..

Hear this loud and clear... I went to Azure's org, I took on him at his weight, in his cage.. Once I win gold at the Olympics, if Azure really wants to prove himself he can come to Evo and fight me in my home cage, at my weight.. The world will see why he may have won a battle today but I still sit on the throne at the greatest fighter on the planet. He has won one fight, I have wiped the floor with champions for months and in 9 or so weeks time when I'm holding Olympic gold around my waist - I will put and end to this muppets delusions of grandeur...

../gallery/0/13931813117445.jpg

You beat Bunn, I beat him twice. You beat Partio, I beat him three times. You have 28 fights, I have 28 title fights. I have only lost title fights in my career. My last 37 fights in a row have been against guys who have been champions at some point in their career. When we meet next time, it is you that has to prove yourself to me.

• Upvote 8

../gallery/0/13931813117445.jpg

You beat Bunn, I beat him twice. You beat Partio, I beat him three times. You have 28 fights, I have 28 title fights. I have only lost title fights in my career. My last 37 fights in a row have been against guys who have been champions at some point in their career. When we meet next time, it is you that has to prove yourself to me.

You have 28 title fights... You've beat Bunn twice and Partio 3 times.. That's doesn't tell me I need to prove myself. that tells me you have hid in a mid tier org until only a few short months ago. You're not a bad man Azure like other have said, you're not underrated like everyone has said, you're just not rated. Because beating the same dead horses over and over proves nothing, well nothing other than you have been a coward for most of your career.

• Downvote 2

You have 28 title fights... You've beat Bunn twice and Partio 3 times.. That's doesn't tell me I need to prove myself. that tells me you have hid in a mid tier org until only a few short months ago. You're not a bad man Azure like other have said, you're not underrated like everyone has said, you're just not rated. Because beating the same dead horses over and over proves nothing, well nothing other than you have been a coward for most of your career.

would be epic if both won gold medals

• Upvote 1

Azure has proven himself in my eyes his new manager has fought Silva now loompa rated 2 of the best new fighters around. Loompa will dominate the game with in a year tho

like you dominating that dick? lol

Mr Azure's manager was a GTI member - Mr Black.

Yes you're right, his original manager was Mr Black.

I think I haven't done a completely bad job with Azure considering the combined record of his opponents has been 85-9-1 and the fact I'm still in a process of rebuilding him as he had a 7 month lay off from fights. Hopefully I won't blow it in the Olympics though, a lot to lose and not much to gain :mellow:

• Upvote 1

Oompa Loompa Vs Pikku Nakarainen

145lb division - Olympics Rd1

4th June 2014

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/1348615721oompa.jpg Vshttp://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/12/12w11.jpg

P4P 18 - Oompa Loompa - 24-4 (7 KO, 6 Sub) P4P 55 - Pikku Nakarainen - 33-14-2 (3 KO, 17 Sub)

Well here we go fight fans the biggest event ever staged in Tycoon history has now begun and the biggest name of 2014 Oompa Loompa is set to start his campaign for Olympic gold in the 145lb division against Pikku Nakarainen. It's a single elimination tourney which means one slip up by either fighter and they can kiss Olympic gold goodbye for another year.

Loompa is coming into the fight a heavy favourite for not only the win but also for taking out gold overall, his first test is against a red belt who has no power but a lethal ground game. Loompa is definitely smarting after his shock loss last fight to Mr Azure. Loompa would have learnt a lot of lessons from his last fight, he looked timid on the ground against the Azure and if he brings that mentality into this fight then he may find himself a first round loser.

Pikku is riding a 3 fight win streak his career is a story of ups and downs, against the top end talent though he has found himself lacking. His lack of power means Loompa can throw caution to the wind knowing full well that Pikku can't hurt him. But in doing so it opens up the prospect of having to beat Pikku on the ground a place where he holds a distinct advantage. What's more scary for Pikku is the fact that even though he is a red belt he is prone to being sloppy on the ground losing via submission 4 times.

Loompa hasn't been available for an interview - in actual fact we have been told my his management Stu_Pidasol that Loompa is currently having a self-imposed media ban... His twitter account hasn't been closed down however we haven't seen any of his usual tweets..

What ever happens this is simply a fight Loompa just has to win, and this reporter thinks that when this one is over any questions over the legitimacy of Loompa's claims of FOTY 2014 will be well and truly put to bed, with Loompa winning it and winning it comfortably...

• Upvote 1

Loompa responds to loss against Azure with a brilliant submission win against the Red Belt Pikku that has seen him advance to the semi-finals of the Olympics against Vanilla Ice Cold. Pikku looked to have the bout in control winning the 1st round and making all the running in the second.. Pikku had mounted Loompa and was doing some damage but a lapse in concentration saw Loompa get a reversal before moving into half guard and then mount, then just before the 2nd round finished Loompa managed to take his back and land the rear naked choke to end the fight.

It has been the story of Pikku's career sloppy fighting has been his nemesis that now makes 5 submission losses for the red belt and trend he will need to arrest if he wants to match it with the real players in the 145lb division.

The win put Loompa back into the top 10 P4P and has made a real statement to those that had been thinking the Azure loss was the start of his fall. Loompa is back and back in a big way, he will go into the fight against Ice Cold as a heavy favourite, a win would set up a mouth watering clash for Olympic gold against either Templeton's heavy hitting Mandazur or O'Grady's, Miller.

Stay tuned fight fans..