Stu_Pidasol

That talking squirrel doesn't have any chance against Partio.

That talking squirrel has more talent in his little orange dick than you have on your whole roster... He's beaten that pretender Partio once already - this fight will be no different

If you want to put your money where your dirty big mouth is, 500k on Loompa to beat him

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That talking squirrel has more talent in his little orange dick than you have on your whole roster... He's beaten that pretender Partio once already - this fight will be no different

If you want to put your money where your dirty big mouth is, 500k on Loompa to beat him

Shit just got real

Your little midget just go knocked the fuck out by other midget. I wouldn't take your midget to my roster.

You'd really not take a former #1 fighter on your roster? Too high profile for your usual practice of can-crushing and cherry picking I guess.

IRL, you are shorter than Loompa, so no need to call him a midget, it's rude.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

this is pretty funny coming from well known ducker that you are.

examples please.

As a manager who has fought in countless superfights and won many tournaments, my record speaks for itself.

As someone who sets up easy fights for himself and his friends in his org and struggles to win consistently outside of ID orgs, your record speaks for itself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

examples please.

As a manager who has fought in countless superfights and won many tournaments, my record speaks for itself.

yeah you have been here longer than dinosaurs. my oldest fighter is 195k, still managed to win numerous of tournaments and achieve #1 spot. to be honest i like more the org side of this game, and hopefully get the #1 spot in org business too.

that second part of your text is just usual 40 year old fatty virgin trolling like always.

• Downvote 1

yeah you have been here longer than dinosaurs. my oldest fighter is 195k, still managed to win numerous of tournaments and achieve #1 spot. to be honest i like more the org side of this game, and hopefully get the #1 spot in org business too.

that second part of your text is just usual 40 year old fatty virgin trolling like always.

Your oldest fighters get out of ID orgs or your own org where you set them up with easy fights and they struggle. Your #1 ranking is a joke, you got that by setting yourself up with easy wins in Umbrella. You are a sad dwarf-like fraud.

You shouldn't call anyone a troll when all your posts in this thread were troll like predictions of Loompa losing every fight.

Your oldest fighters get out of ID orgs or your own org where you set them up with easy fights and they struggle. Your #1 ranking is a joke, you got that by setting yourself up with easy wins in Umbrella. You are a sad dwarf-like fraud.

You shouldn't call anyone a troll when all your posts in this thread were troll like predictions of Loompa losing every fight.

lmao all that fat running in your veins making you delusional. i have noticed you like to spend time in your computer and try to pick someone and talk some bullshit lies about them. you are overweight sad person and i wish that you find better hobby someday.

yeah i have wrote messages in this threads, but they have been texts where i root against oompa, since he has "heel" role in this thread. if we are speaking out of the tycoon fantasy world, i think its great that people are having threads like this about their fighters. your trolling is to slander peoples orgs (you have done this before to other people too) and just write complete bullshit that is true only in your head. :nerd:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

lmao all that fat running in your veins making you delusional. i have noticed you like to spend time in your computer and try to pick someone and talk some bullshit lies about them. you are overweight sad person and i wish that you find better hobby someday.

yeah i have wrote messages in this threads, but they have been texts where i root against oompa, since he has "heel" role in this thread. if we are speaking out of the tycoon fantasy world, i think its great that people are having threads like this about their fighters. your trolling is to slander peoples orgs (you have done this before to other people too) and just write complete bullshit that is true only in your head. :nerd:

It's all true.

What is your record in Umbrella?

What is your record outside of ID orgs?

You called me a ducker, but you refused to give examples. You throw out insults then cry about it if anyone says anything about you, especially if its true. I won't insult you personally anymore(i'm sorry I pointed out that you were shorter than Oompa Loopa), because a few managers whom you have confided in on chat and skype told me a little more about you. I don't want to be the guy who pushes you over the edge. However, I will stand by my observation that you set up easy fights for yourself in your org and used that to get to #1. You also struggle when your older fighters leave ID orgs.

I'm going to stop talking about it now, I don't want you to get depressed or have Stu yell at me for getting off topic.

• Downvote 1

What is your record in Umbrella?

I have no idea. If you are so interested go and find out and post results here.

What is your record outside of ID orgs?

I have no idea. If you are so interested go find out and post results here.

That is good little job for your saturday night evening. Maybe you could order some pizza (you know you like it) and soda and play some tycoon detective :wheelchair:

• 1 month later...

A Loompa Special

It's been weeks since we have heard from Oompa Lompa, the former P4P 1 fighter. Since reaching the top, The Little Man, a fighter who had just about written his name on the FOTY trophy has fallen upon hard times, he has won just 3 out of his last 8 fights. He's been in and out of rehab, he's lost the 145lb belt he held at EVO for 6 consecutive defenses. His relationship with his manager Stu PIdasol has hit rock bottom and his ever rocky relationship with the press and now crumbled to a point where he hasn't spoken to us in weeks...

Good news though as with just 14 short hours before Loompa takes on Homer Simpson he has agreed to come and chat with us. Whispers have been a plenty, some are saying if Loompa loses this next fight that he may just well hang up the gloves for good. Yep that's the word that is circling the MMA world.

**The Lights Dim**

What the fuck... errr.. Sorry what the hell is going on here.....

**Cue the Music**

http://youtu.be/zk3r-K8TQ5g

What is going on..... This is not on the running card....

**Two men enter the room only the silhouettes can be seen, although judging by the size difference you don't need to be a Rhodes scholar to work out who it is**

Loompa is that you...

Shut the fuck up - this is my interview, give me that mic...

Jordie, lock the door.. make sure no fucker gets in here...

Fuck I love this track..

Rack up some caterpillars..

**Jordan "The Wolf" Belford pulls out a big bag of cocaine and proceeds to rack up some monster lines which he a Loompa smash back**

Now where the fuck was I.. Oh yeah this is my interview, I sick of you dimwitted press-guys asking stupid fucking questions.. "How do you think you'll go?" "What are the keys to victory?"

Or those other fucking muppets that sit there and commentate on the fight, "Oh i think that Loompa will try and get a takedown and win this fight on the mat"....

No fucking shit Sherlock I'm a fucking MMA fighter, you know not a boxer or a kick-boxer..

Fuck... That coke is great...

Rack up another one..

**The Wolf racks 4 monsters this time and just like last time, he and Loompa smash them back**

Hey Wolf, offer that dipshit a line...

Actually nah don't... fuck the prick..

Ummm.. Loompa you have a fight in 14 hours do you think it is wise to be snorting coke..

Did I ask for you to speak? Learn your fucking place.

Yes I have a fight in 14 hours.. Who the fuck cares.. Some Homer Simpson bloke..the fuck gets pushed out in a fucking wheelchair.

Umm.. Loompa your career is at a cross road, you lose this and its lower than rock bottom...

Hey Jordie, has this guy got his fucking ears painted on??

Fuck, what did I tell you two seconds ago

Shut the fuck up you insignificant shit-stain

Don't worry about my career, in fact everyone can stop worrying about my career. I don't give a fuck about it...

Fighting is great,

but we are who we are...

it's taken me a while to realise.

I'm just a fucking fiend..

There's nothing I like more than snorting lines off the c-unt of some pretty blonde girl with daddy issues before fucking in her every orifice.

Fighting is just a way for me to have the money to do it..

Loompa you were the best fighter in the world, 11 straight wins, a 6 time EVO champion, you're a fighter, but you have gone off the......

**CRACK**

**THUMP**

I told you once....

I told you twice...

3 strikes and your out fucking cold..

I suppose we should probably bail Jordie...

**Loompa and The Wolf leave, stepping over the unconscious reporter on the floor**

• Upvote 1

Yeah hopefully he is back now and I can get him on another run.. He's not blessed with great hiddens, so when you're continually fighting the top guys you're not going to win them all.. Although there's some fights I have dropped with him that I feel I should have done better and won..