MMA computer games

Besides WMMA and stuff for consoles(xbox etc), what else is there for PC? I would be could to keep a thread that would list all relevant games regardless of if it's a management or an arcade game.

There is not much out there. The online ones, Tycoon is the best by far. WMMA is ok, the new one will be out in about 9-12 months. I played a few others but i really cannot recommend any of them.

I really only interested in the offline ones, MMAtycoon takes all of my allotted online time ;)

One would have thought that there would be enough demand for an MMA game for PC besides the WMMA series

I really only interested in the offline ones, MMAtycoon takes all of my allotted online time ;)

One would have thought that there would be enough demand for an MMA game for PC besides the WMMA series

I agree, however, besides the UFC series, which EA will be producing from now on (i think that is only on XBOX, not on PC for sure), there is nothing out there. I am serious about that. I was looking for age and there is nothing. Then again i have no looked over the past . I can list them here and tell you about them, i tried most if not all of them:

Ultimate MMA simulator is very average, all you do is simulate MMA fights and even that is not very good. No progression or aging of fighters. It simply takes their stats and simulates results.

NHB sim is similar to UMS, very old and nothing interesting.

No Holds Barred Fighting is based upon the NHB sim.

Basically the above 3 are almost copies.

The second best "fighting" game i would say is title bout boxing. http://www.titleboutboxing.com/cgi-bin/page?home they have a better interface, the fighters "can age" and go up and down in skills. You can create your own associations, weight classes and the fights are more interesting. It is not MMA, but essentially it is a better fighting game overall.

Checked out superfight challenge.. It doesn't look appealing. Mmatycoon is probably the best for me.

Btw, is the MMA games for XBOX and PS available on PC emulators? XD

I think there isn't any Xbox/PS3 emulator. It's very hard to write such programme because of differences in system architecture.

Mmarmy

http://www.mmarmy.com/home.php

this game has been around for a long time.

Super Fight Challenge

http://www.superfightchallenge.com/

this game hasnt been around that long but its the sequal to Mmarmy.

Tried both. MMA Army isn't great and Super Fight Challenge isn't much better though I think it's Beta stage is it not?