Perks for Younger Fighters

slick.nik

I'm a VIP manager like many others.

So when I create fighters I always choose older fighters preferably 25 year olds because you get more value from them for being older.

But I always see 16 and 17 year old fighters and their values are considerably a lot less.

Are there any perks for having younger fighters?

Is there anyway to ever see all your hiddens and their values other than ToTT? Can you use Greasemonkey, if so what is the site foe that. Does it matter whether you use a Mac vs. PC?

You can train them longer, they learn faster, and by the time they are older they are WAY better than a fighter created at that age.

Adding on to this........Here is an example of what starting out as an 18yr old and tons of training time can do

Started at 18yr, Now 25yr - http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=183015

Newly Created 25yr - http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=242257

• Upvote 1

Younger fighters are much faster learners and have longer careers. You cannot make it to the top with 25yo build.

Errr.... now they have a chance to reach top rankings by competing in my org, lol

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=41276&hl=%2Bsack+%2B25yo

i didnt even want to create a 25 year old for the island, it really hurt doing that lol.

I felt this same way, I think we had a thread about 25YOs needing more points come up around that time...
  • Downvote 1

I'm a VIP manager like many others.

So when I create fighters I always choose older fighters preferably 25 year olds because you get more value from them for being older.

But I always see 16 and 17 year old fighters and their values are considerably a lot less.

Are there any perks for having younger fighters?

They are a huge difference between an 18 year old and a 25 year old. 18 year olds have the ability to be one of the top fighters in the game, usually hit peak skills around 23-25 years of age.

Difference between a 16 year old and a 18 year old. You get to keep the 16 year old an extra 2 years before depops happen. Apart from that not worth the money stick to 18 year olds.

They are a huge difference between an 18 year old and a 25 year old. 18 year olds have the ability to be one of the top fighters in the game, usually hit peak skills around 23-25 years of age.

Difference between a 16 year old and a 18 year old. You get to keep the 16 year old an extra 2 years before depops happen. Apart from that not worth the money stick to 18 year olds.

Not quite true you will get to keep them fighting (all things being equal) at a higher level for longer as they will have peaked much earlier than an 18yo - however it's a massive risk vs reward thing with the 90 days it costs to create them..