Convicted K1 Grand Prix ($1,000,000 creation tournament)

Rambo

A low kick from Harper is predictable there

and Anttolainen counters with a perfect left hook, dropping Anttolainen to the canvas. He tries to get back up quickly but his equilibrium is all over the place! He's up... he's back down again! There's no need for a count as the referee calls off the bout!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:28 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Punch). Paavo Anttolainen!

Typo there, send that one in to Mike to fix.

I'll put 500k against each of your Million, if you're both down for that? So my 500k against Chris' million, and another of my 500k against Mystery's million?

500K - thank you.

Outside of Soyster, I'll bet 3 mil to anybody's 500K that Butters doesn't win this tournament. Snowden has a better chance of being pardoned by Obama.

It's a good thing your dick is bigger than your brain Karter.

They're both equally big.

I'll take that bet btw

500K - thank you.

1 mil profit on Cramer, and he beat him in the clinch.

• Upvote 1

I didn't bet against you! But hey, looking forward to fighting a convicted member next. :)

I just posted all the people who thought Butters was going to win. Truth is these creation tourney fights could go either way, so I was just happy to get the win(surprisingly in the clinch) and move forward.

• 2 weeks later...