Convicted K1 Grand Prix ($1,000,000 creation tournament)

Rambo

The Benedict Arnold Award (20K)

Defeat Soyster89

The J. Iskariot Memorial Award (30 pieces of silver)

defeat a manager of Broken Halo Pride

Not Guilty Award (20K)

defeat a manager of Convicted Inc

Show me the moneeeyyyyyyyyyy! :shades:

The Benedict Arnold Award (20K)

Defeat Soyster89

The J. Iskariot Memorial Award (30 pieces of silver)

defeat a manager of Broken Halo Pride

Not Guilty Award (20K)

defeat a manager of Convicted Inc

Show me the moneeeyyyyyyyyyy! :shades:

I plan on winning a ton of money in this so I can go through the thread and see who owes money for awards.

So it seems that Agent Dee is next in line to get his ass whooped by the one and only Glenn from Göteborg :boxing:

First Soyster then Showdown and now Crisse. I really have my work cut out that's for sure. Im planning on to continue winning though so GL Crisse! Im sure it'll be a good scrap. :smile_anim:

First Soyster then Showdown and now Crisse. I really have my work cut out that's for sure. Im planning to continue winning though so GL Crisse! Im sure it'll be a good scrap. :smile_anim:

Best of luck my friend! :)

• Upvote 1

He would destroy your fighter if they met. The wrestling would be deadly.

As for every single fighter in tourney that would be more difficult. What odds would you give me?

Yes I am not saying my fighter would beat him, my fighter is not the best guy in the tourney that's for sure, I am saying there are a lot of tough opponents left in the tourney imo, though my fighter has some chance as well :P

Sure - what are you thinking?

Ahh i'd bet 1 mil to your 500k that he don't win the tourney with either of you guys. If he don't win I win 500k, if he wins you win 1 mil. Not great betting odds but if your so confident he's going to win... Or a smaller amount at the same odds if you prefer.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes I am not saying my fighter would beat him, my fighter is not the best guy in the tourney that's for sure, I am saying there are a lot of tough opponents left in the tourney imo, though my fighter has some chance as well :P

Ahh i'd bet 1 mil to your 500k that he don't win the tourney with either of you guys. If he don't win I win 500k, if he wins you win 1 mil. Not great betting odds but if your so confident he's going to win... Or a smaller amount at the same odds if you prefer.

Safe bet. Butters aint winning this thing.

• Downvote 1

I'll put 500k against each of your Million, if you're both down for that? So my 500k against Chris' million, and another of my 500k against Mystery's million?

• Upvote 1

Im not as rich as you guys, I'll put down 100k to your 200k for each of you, however gets back first.

• Upvote 1