Rampage vs King Mo

Guest VladTheImpaler

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Rampage
    • King Mo

Good clip, I only understood about half of what was said though.

Rampage won't go to Canada because he knows CGrace will be waiting for him with T-Rex arms.

I think Mo wins by decision. Rampage tips over so easily, I have a hard time seeing him staying upright in this fight. Rampage would have to KO Mo early in the first to win this fight i think.

Care to make a friendly Tycoon cash wager on that.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No can box a bit so stick and move with some takedowns now and then if he can stop rampage from finding his rhythm rampage gets dishearten and mo can win on points but rampage has shown hunger and anger recently so mo could be in trouble when rampage is determined people go to sleep look at wanderlei silva 3rd fight ;)

If Mo would be in his best shape when he foight at strikeforce, he would Ktfo todays Rampage...

I don't see where you would think even at his best shape he could KO Rampage, sure he has a lot of KO's and did well in strikeforce. His Knock outs where against bums, he won a decision over Gegard which was his biggest win by wrestlefuck. Then there was the Larkin fight where he did look good and got a big KO but oh yeah he was popped for steroids in that one. His Bellator KO's Noe, Mysiala, and a aging Petruzelli not immpressive at all. No one has ever flat out knocked out page, expect Rua and Silva with there knees and Soccer Kicks. No way in hell Page gets Ko'd the only possible way for mo to win will be by way of the almighty wrestlefuck.

We saw how Rampage was fighting with Bader, and Mo has definitely bigger wrestling skills than Page, so yeah, only way to win for him is by decision...