45 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Rampage
    • King Mo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm not really sure what's up with Mo in his last few fights. Maybe Halifax is right about the staph infection.

Would have been a great fight 3 or 4 years ago, but Mo looks terrible and Rampage is getting slower and slower every fight. At least the pre-fight trash talk should be at a high level.

Still taking Rampage.

Guest VladTheImpaler

Not a huge rampage fan but glad to see him back at it, on the other hand can't stand Mo so you bet your sweet ass i want rampage to knock his block off. I know they squashed there beff but i am not buying that there friends i hope the trash talk starts soon.

They did do little riot after the rampage fight.

When deep half guard goes wrong, good to see Rampage keeping it classy as always.

M'Pumbu had been talking a lot of trash saying he was going to retire Rampage and Rampage took it personal, so I can't blame him for giving back to M'Pumbu.

Good clip, I only understood about half of what was said though.

Rampage won't go to Canada because he knows CGrace will be waiting for him with T-Rex arms.

I think Mo wins by decision. Rampage tips over so easily, I have a hard time seeing him staying upright in this fight. Rampage would have to KO Mo early in the first to win this fight i think.