EE Helsinki - Creation Tournament.

Vlad

Lets do it. I will have one fighter and when does the first will be?

Vlad01 the new player i have been coaching will sign up. User name JohnyKnuckles

I would also like to take part if there is still room available.

Fantastic, glad to have you all on board. We now officially have 16 Managers. The sign ups are still open but 3 Days from now, Wednesday 5th of March, you may create your fighters and submit them into the tournament.

We have 16 managers so far. Trying to get 32 but fighter creation is march 5th so first fight is March 15th. Gives a little time to train some

We have 16 managers so far. Trying to get 32 but fighter creation is march 5th so first fight is March 15th. Gives a little time to train some

So in two days youre planning to get 16 more managers to join? :) And is there only a 10d training perioid before the first fights? :o

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv53/vlad221101/crths_zpsa9f316ea.png

Sponsored By KnockOut Clothing.

Glad to have grabbed your attention!

Evil 9, A Helsinki Evil Empire Organization Is Launching A 18 Year Old Creation Tournament.

The Tournament Is Restricted To The 155lb Division.

Each Fighter Will Receive 1000/1500/1500 Term Contracts And Will Be Set To Fight On Bi-Weekly Bases.

I Know What You’re Thinking, ‘Why Should I Participate?’. Well, The Reason Is Simple, Your Fighter, If Successfully Wins The Tournament, He Will Be The Title Holder For That Division. Similarly, You Will Receive One Of The Prizes Listed Below.

http://i.imgur.com/FTPSpaJ.png

Prizes:

1st Place: 3 Months VIP + 10 Free Avatar Designs + 2 Jet Designs + ORG HOF Entry + Clothing Sponsorship(15x5Shirts) + $50, 000

2nd Place: $25, 000 + Clothing Sponsorship(10x5Shirts) + 2 Avatar Designs

3rd Place: $15, 000 + Clothing Sponsorship(5x5Shirts) + 2 Avatar Designs

We Are Looking For 16 To 32 Participants So Sign Up Below By Writing The Name Of Your Fighter And His ID. Once 20 Places Are Filled, The Contracts Will Be Sent To The Fighters. Feel Free To Sign Up As Many Fighters As You Wish. However, We Can’t Guarantee That You May Not Fight Them. I Suggest Signing Up 2 Fighters, One For Each Bracket, Though They May Still Fight In The Finals, If Successful.

Please Bear In Mind, If We Are Unable To Receive At Least 16 Participants Then Sadly, The Tournament Will Be Cancelled. All fighters should be created 3 days after we recieve 16 or more sign ups. After the initial creation date, the first event will be 3 weeks after, from there onward there will be bi-weekly events.

We now officially have 16 Managers. The sign ups are still open but 3 Days from now, Wednesday 5th of March, you may create your fighters and submit them into the tournament.

Current Entrees:

Scoobyskyline3 -

puebloescobart -

darksoul -

nandorossi -

JohnyKnuckles -

handgrenaide -

SteelPenn -

gwad12345 -

Frank King -

nissan2918 -

bigmatch -

Jonny Showtime -

calmlikeabomb -

shiftas -

omegaboost -

VladTheImpaler -

I knew I seen it somewhere

March 29th would be a much better date as it will give a full 3 weeks of training plus an extra day or two and rest. I think if we had more time to train it will stop the luck of the draw. Ten days to train is not enough time to raise up some secondaries to a level in which you wont get dominated by someone who has a build that counters your build.

Guest VladTheImpaler

Yes I agree with nandorossi if its not 3 weeks I am out of the tournament I don't want to go there and fight QFC fights.