Gustafsson vs Manuwa Discussion

Deuce7

the gustaffson-manuwa fight went pretty much as expected, but MJ vs guillard was pretty disapointing it wasnt a terrible fight but both of them are better fighters than what they showed.

Gustafsson shouldn't get the title shot after this one... his opponent wasn't even in top 15. Gustafsson vs Cormier for contender 1!

I think Cormier and Gus should fight. I like Manuwa but he isnt a top contneder and Cummins obviously wasnt either but if either should go first it should be Gus given his fight with Jones. Then have DC fight Rumble/Davis winner

Gustafsson shouldn't get the title shot after this one... his opponent wasn't even in top 15. Gustafsson vs Cormier for contender 1!

Manuwa was in the top 15 of every light heavy weight ranking that I've seen, don't know if you're going of your own ranking but most had him at 11-12.

As for Gustaffson some people think he won his first fight with Jones so I think he deserves it. I mean it won fight of the year in 2013, so don't think we can complain too much given the circumstances haha.

Manuwa was in the top 15 of every light heavy weight ranking that I've seen, don't know if you're going of your own ranking but most had him at 11-12.

As for Gustaffson some people think he won his first fight with Jones so I think he deserves it. I mean it won fight of the year in 2013, so don't think we can complain too much given the circumstances haha.

So you think After one fight with a guy which is not even in top ten he deserves a title fight? In my opinion Cormier and Gus are close, and that should be the contender fight, even Jones said it

So you think After one fight with a guy which is not even in top ten he deserves a title fight? In my opinion Cormier and Gus are close, and that should be the contender fight, even Jones said it

He should have got a rematch right away he shouldnt have to even wait only reason he didnt get one was jones didnt want to fight him again because gus beat him in the first fight i watched the fight 6 times now and jones wants him to fight cormier because jones doesnt want to fight either of them he wants to fight cans hes a spoiled little bitch chuck randy all the old guard fought whoever was put in front of them they didnt pick and choose the fcking guy needs to put his big girl pantys on and fught who they give him not who he chooses

• Upvote 2

He should have got a rematch right away he shouldnt have to even wait only reason he didnt get one was jones didnt want to fight him again because gus beat him in the first fight i watched the fight 6 times now and jones wants him to fight cormier because jones doesnt want to fight either of them he wants to fight cans hes a spoiled little bitch chuck randy all the old guard fought whoever was put in front of them they didnt pick and choose the fcking guy needs to put his big girl pantys on and fught who they give him not who he chooses

+1

Great fight between Seery and Pickett.

I didn't get a chance to see any of the fights. How bad was the Johnson vs Guillard fight????

I thought Guillard was fighting with 2 broken hands or something. Definitely didn't look right the entire fight. He was being way too tentative.

Wasn't the worst fight, Guillard almost got finished at one point but it wasn't what most people were expecting.

He could of been given a re-match after the first fight so yes he does deserve the title fight.

Cormier and Gus are close though, in fact I think Cormier could be better, but you still have to earn your dues. Cormier has had 1 fight against a mediocre fighter in Cummins at LHW, so he needs another win before he gets a title shot, imo.