gwad12345 - Arlington Beech

Purpose - Godson Fiore

calmlikeabomb - Sampo Hongisto

jonesmann - Bill Bumfight

Bravo - The Green Machine

DaBest - Blake Mclintic

Costner - Nichol Enndime

Rocket78 - Eric Brooks

Stay in the clinch all you want to, as long as you don't throw elbows/knees.

Do you think maybe you should change the clinch rules to make it more realistic and to stop boring 1 sided, rabbit punch clinch fights? Maybe we could clinch but have it at 100% stall so we can get a breather and gain some energy back until the ref separates it like real boxing? Maybe we could even consider more rounds too?

Do you think maybe you should change the clinch rules to make it more realistic and to stop boring 1 sided, rabbit punch clinch fights? Maybe we could clinch but have it at 100% stall so we can get a breather and gain some energy back until the ref separates it like real boxing? Maybe we could even consider more rounds too?

That really would not be fair to everyone who created their fighter under the assumption that clinch fighting would be allowed...

I don't think so mate, purely because leaving it 100% stall/break clinch would only result to one-dimensional tactics. All fighters would be maxed out at boxing/striking defence and there would be no other aspects where a manager can employ any tactics in the game. You can just pretend the clinch is pocket-boxing.

• Upvote 1

That really would not be fair to everyone who created their fighter under the assumption that clinch fighting would be allowed...

It would still be fair because everyone still has the same advantages as each other and if you signed up to a "Boxing" tourney planning on clinching your way to success, you're fucking retarded..

I don't think so mate, purely because leaving it 100% stall/break clinch would only result to one-dimensional tactics. All fighters would be maxed out at boxing/striking defence and there would be no other aspects where a manager can employ any tactics in the game. You can just pretend the clinch is pocket-boxing.

That is boxing.. That's what makes it a unique sport..

I understand that the clinch adds another element to the fight but it's not really boxing.. And as your org progresses, you're gonna have people declining fights because their opponents wrestling is much better which is ridiculous for a boxing org..

If people only have to worry about boxing/punches/strike def and physicals they're probably gonna have longer careers..

Don't get me wrong, I'm on both sides of the fight because I don't mind using the clinch and I know it would be easy to train him either way.

But on the other hand, even if you train a pure boxer, he's only gonna be good for that anyway so why not make it more simple and traditional?

That is boxing.. That's what makes it a unique sport..

I understand that the clinch adds another element to the fight but it's not really boxing.. And as your org progresses, you're gonna have people declining fights because their opponents wrestling is much better which is ridiculous for a boxing org..

If people only have to worry about boxing/punches/strike def and physicals they're probably gonna have longer careers..

Don't get me wrong, I'm on both sides of the fight because I don't mind using the clinch and I know it would be easy to train him either way.

But on the other hand, even if you train a pure boxer, he's only gonna be good for that anyway so why not make it more simple and traditional?

Mate, I understand that boxing doesn't happen in the clinch. I wanted to incorporate something other than pure boxing. This game doesn't allow for any strategy in regards to boxing, it's punch head/body and that's it. Allowing the clinch to be used, it gives managers more options.

You wouldn't actually have to break the clinch.. Dont hold me to it but I'm pretty sure if both fighters done nothing but stall in the clinch, the ref would break it up pretty soon so you will still get to gain a bit of energy back or at least slow down the pace, dragging the rounds out and having more of a chance of finishing the fight for both fighters later in the fight.

Mate, I understand that boxing doesn't happen in the clinch. I wanted to incorporate something other than pure boxing. This game doesn't allow for any strategy in regards to boxing, it's punch head/body and that's it. Allowing the clinch to be used, it gives managers more options.

They have KT orgs for people that want more options..

People like me want a pure boxing org.. :P