Resurrection of a God

Rambo

After a new year of unfortunate events, and people's bullshit, I've decided to invest time into sliders again and return to my dominant ways. For the next 6 months I will smite the competition. The KO King vows to return to form, and actually set sliders, scout opponents, and stop being such a lazy ass. For 6 months I will kick ass... or until Titanfall, Witcher 3, UFC or another much more entertaining xbox 360 game lures my attention away from tycoon... I'm tired of losing to inferior fighters and even worse, inferior managers, in fights that I would have easily won if I would have invested the effort.

I'm tired of watching undeserved self-righteous cbombs walking around high & mighty after defeating one of my fighters as if it were an accomplishment, when I most likely didn't even look at their fighter page when accepting the offer. Unfortunately some good fighters on my roster have taken unnecessary losses to plenty of scrubs due to my negligence. I will right these wrongs.

Heed my words tycoon, and beware, the KO King returns, and kicking your fighters asses is #1 on my internet priority list.

:training2:

sincerely,

The Knockout King

• Upvote 7

On 3/12/2014 at 11:12 PM, DrLecter said:

I think the first wrong to right is by releasing Nero. :)

Had I not been in the process of this thread, I would have forget to change the sliders that you released him with... assuming you sabotaged them before his release, because they were all over the place. Sadly my resurgence was a bit sloppy, but he prevailed in the end, and secured a spot on my roster, for now. A testament to the true nature and ability of the KO King.

Pluto, Ziggy, Musashi, Donowitz, and Malakai are the only fighters on my roster that I've invested anytime in sliders and training with in months. The majority of my roster have been stuck on the same slider settings for months and a few of them I tend to whip a strategy for them together quicker than the fastest jerk session known to man.

I will kick ass once again, and ride off into the sunset. Dominance will be established.

• Upvote 1

Had I not been in the process of this thread, I would of forget to change the sliders that you released him with... assuming you sabotaged them before his release, because they were all over the place. Sadly by resurgence was a bit sloppy, but he prevailed in the end, and secured a spot on my roster, for now. A testament to the true nature and ability of the KO King.

Pluto, Ziggy, Musashi, Donowitz, and Malakai are the only fighters on my roster that I've invested anytime in sliders and training with in months. The majority of my roster have been stuck on the same slider settings for months and a few of them I tend to whip a strategy for them together quicker than the fastest jerk session known to man.

I will kick ass once again, and ride off into the sunset. Dominance will be established.

Same sliders for month and months. I know what that feels like. One of the reasons I choose to start over to try... Well try more, lol.

Be good to see you fully back. Although, you have never kicked my arse, so maybe we need to set that up in the future. ;)

(...)

"or until Titanfall, Witcher 3, UFC or another much more entertaining xbox 360 game lures my attention away from tycoon... "

(...)

Release date of Witcher 3 has been moved to 2015.

• Upvote 1

Welcome back. I hope this leads to more activity in the forums as well.

It has been lacking some quality smack talk, I have to agree. I love threads like this.

I been saying this same thing for 3 months now & still set my sliders for 5 fights this weekend in under 10 min.....So I'll believe it when I see it. It's hard to get out of that "autopilot" mode once you're in it.

For me it's more just impatience cause all my talent 'hidden' wise are still in ID orgs. The bums I been fighting with this past year like Danny Power & Gary Bunn have awful hiddens for the most part so it's hard to get remotivated over those scrubs. Bunn's lack of power & intelligence makes him 1 dimensional. My sliders were exactly the same from the Otso fight on

I never scout fight untill 5-10 mims before them lol

When I am at "my best" I read a decent amount of fights tbh. Not necessarily a lot of my actual opponents fights, but I just read a lot of other people's fights in general. It's a great way of picking up on trends that are going on in the game and stuff like that. I read a lot of fights from good managers as well so usually I have plenty of Convicted fights spoilered because I know generally those guys have a pretty good understanding of the fight engine so I kinda take analyze the trends from different managers/alliances and see what of it I like and don't like so that I can steal certain aspects and apply it to my fighters and their hiddens.

Then I'll scout my opponent's last 5 fights or so and just see what they've been using lately.

When I am setting sliders the way I am right now? I generally either use the same shit a lot. Or....and this is probably the worst habit I fall into.....If i was agg/acc last fight and lost, I'll be like "well that didn't work" and go counter/dmg next fight even if it doesn't suit the match-up really

• Upvote 2

God hey?? Not so much... 2-1 my way

Record : 2-1-0 (0)

W - UPGV 146 Laurent v Charalabous (2013-04-12)

David Gray vs Michael Pope

L - UPG Vegas 187 Katsaros vs Gray (2013-08-31)

David Gray vs Leonidas Katsaros

W - INY Special Oath vs Marciano (2013-11-10)

Ken Oath vs Don Marciano

Had I not been in the process of this thread, I would of forget to change the sliders that you released him with... assuming you sabotaged them before his release, because they were all over the place. Sadly by resurgence was a bit sloppy, but he prevailed in the end, and secured a spot on my roster, for now.

If it's of any help, Neno had his sliders set the same for about 14 fights in a row (up until he lost to Bennet). So that counts for two fights against Leonidas and Clay with different results. You cant beat hiddens bro :)

Good luck with the effort, im sure you'll get there.