What would a supp company b worth

coton81

The short answer is that these companies usually sell for a tiny fraction of what they are worth in terms of research. Have you considered gifting it to a player you trust in exchange for something like 20% of profits for one year? You'd probably get more doing something like that.

I think this should be rather used as a bargaining chip to negotiating terms with another manager who could manager the company for you. Separately, given the amount spent on researching, 1 million isn't unreasonable. The market seems inflated with cash still...

yeah

as its got all 5 supps at 160 the research was at least 6 million+

The problem is many of us have so many supps on each fighter that we will never have to buy supps for them, the only time I have to buy some is when I make a new fighter and he isn't in the same city as my managers base.

example: Diamond 160 (Reduce energy loss, 5465 days) JUST one sup on one fighter.

(Muscle Bulk, 6958 days)

(Muscle Bulk, 7000 days)

Most managers that been around a while have tons of them and don't need to buy any, thus nobody wants a sup company cause you don't sell much, IMO.