TWW News Edition 8

ArtieBanks

Great stuff Dinooo. I know you and I have had minor clashes recently but I hope that is behind us. And I second your opinion completely that back in the day we were one truly great group that could have achieved quite a bit more then we actually did however it did not hurt going out on top. I know it may sound a bit cheesy but I still remember the day we all changed our Org names to "Blitzkreig" and there we sat... #'s 1-4 overall and back then that meant something, unlike today because at that time we were chasing 500 and not the current day broken 1003 rating that is merely "store bought" and not actually earned by the product on the event.

If i remember right it was 1,2,3,5. I think CGrace or Crisse was 5th, NFC held the 4th spot but yeah that was the part i mentioned when we all changed our name to Blitzkrieg, it was a great day for us all. As far as our clashes by gones be by gones. I hold no grudges over that, nor do i hold any that i held when i gave up Blitz, i still talk to Fuse now and again whenever we are both on chat.

Okay, regarding this edition of TWW it's a great read :) I hope to see this continue for a long time! :) Dinoo, I'd recommend for new users to the forums to just provide a link at the bottom of each edition to all the previous editions because some of the new users to the forum would maybe be interested to see what was said in the past, especially when you had a part in this edition which was a second part to something which was in edition 7.

Regarding Evil Empire, it is news, it's big news. Steel Penn has always been ambitious in MMA Tycoon, he's done wrong in the past but that shouldn't prevent you from writing a news story about what he's trying to achieve. I think it'd be a good read.

Its been going on since October, though we did take a break for Christmas, due to it being well Christmas. Yeah sure i'll dig up the old links and save them onto a notepad and put them at the bottom of the page that is no problem, helps me a bit also since i have to troll through to see what i wrote about last time.

Regarding Evil Empire or whatever its called, its not big news, as many people have said its the same shit different year. Its like Valentines day when you are single, or Easter when you can't eat chocolate. It makes you think not a fucking gen. He already posted links in which he has described what the Evil Empire is about. I mean if it that huge of a news story, then he should hire Scooby again to go write about how awesome he is. I promised Steel Penn i would keep his name out of TWW, which i have as you can see by this article i am keeping to my word. The second i keep to my word he comes in complaining because he isn't getting attention. I once got called i believe by Stu a kid with ADHD i believe. If i have ADHD, then what the fuck has Steel Penn got.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This is awesome, you're like a playwright of this game you pretty much know its rich history, It was a good read man thanks , and I'm interested in reading the other editions.

I'll get the linked at the bottom of the original post in a few minutes for you and thanks, but most of my history either comes from personal experience or guys like Mannetosen, Crisse, Shortfuse, Skinny Vince and Lance Templeton telling me about it.

Also K-Rad and Tosens part is up.

embarrassing laughter lead to me lying about what I was laughing at.

When my scrawny ginger ass jingles and gyrates you think I have a twin with an afro doing the twist. Only then, can you thank Adam & Eve for their worldly creationism.

I like to think that there's a small piece of the Demon Monkey in everyone. Particularly you lot after you ate the brownies I baked last night.