Castor News: 1 - Finnfighters

Viking

I didn't say you guys didn't work hard. I said you didn't get your rank from hard work. There is a big difference.

You got your rank by having high ranked fighters from your alliance fight for you. Which isn't hard work, its calling in favors. It's a slap in the face of any other org owner in the game that you guys gained so much hype, so fast. Very little difference between what you did and what Ztarken did with QFC.

I get you're point, but every alliance in the game does this. Ours just happens to be rather large which certainly helped us getting Sisu going. If this makes us shady in your opinion then there is nothing I can do about that. Or do you think that org owners should not be allowed to sign members of their own alliance.? Because what I understopod from your posts that is what would be required from me to earn your respect as a org owner.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This thread needs a poll attached to it after the report...

Question: What should be done with this information?

1) Finnfighters should be disbanned and forbidden from eating candy together

2) Finnfighters should be made to fight in the nude for the next 3 months (probably nothing new)

3) Castor should be rewarded with all illgotten finnfighter hype.

If nothing was going on why did Dee say they found the spy? Why would they look? Hmmmm

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I get you're point, but every alliance in the game does this. Ours just happens to be rather large which certainly helped us getting Sisu going. If this makes us shady in your opinion then there is nothing I can do about that. Or do you think that org owners should not be allowed to sign members of their own alliance.? Because what I understopod from your posts that is what would be required from me to earn your respect as a org owner.

I can't remember any other org in the game where every champion was from the org owners alliance and scheduled to fight another fighter from the same alliance in their next fight.

"Getting Sisu going" was you guys taking a huge shortcut that is available to you because you have a large alliance that operates with a hive mind mentality. It's not outright cheating, but it's shady and disrespectful to other org owners that do things the right way.

You guys pretending there is nothing wrong with how Sisu was given manipulated hype is pretty sad.

• Upvote 1

Do you even know who Avon Barksdale is? And what kind of fighter Dante Evangelisti is? You dont "collect" hype from there..

Wow. A Finnfighter took a fight that hes not a favourite to win. Im stunned.

You met the one guy who during our "fued" between NFC and Blitz signed with Ascension. Mr Gutz calls out the best and fights the best and as he said, do you even know who the fuck Avon Barksdale is? Poor Gutz knows when he is about to be mollywopped.

• Upvote 1

You met the one guy who during our "fued" between NFC and Blitz signed with Ascension. Mr Gutz calls out the best and fights the best and as he said, do you even know who the fuck Avon Barksdale is? Poor Gutz knows when he is about to be mollywopped.

Yes I know who. But lets stay on topic here.

Dee where you at?

I can't remember any other org in the game where every champion was from the org owners alliance and scheduled to fight another fighter from the same alliance in their next fight.

"Getting Sisu going" was you guys taking a huge shortcut that is available to you because you have a large alliance that operates with a hive mind mentality. It's not outright cheating, but it's shady and disrespectful to other org owners that do things the right way.

You guys pretending there is nothing wrong with how Sisu was given manipulated hype is pretty sad.

Meh, no point for me to continue this discussion. I guess we just have agree to disagree.

http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/tg/image/1337/21/1337219773722.jpg

EDIT: But if you want to try prove your point and correct the "injustice" I'm happy to give any of your fighters who are in the same hype range, a 1 fight deal with 1 day inactivity clause to challenge any of our champions and steal the hype our fighters/org have "undeservingly" gained

Edited by Kole
  • Upvote 1

Guest VladTheImpaler

Its sad when people do stuff like that in internet games.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest VladTheImpaler

Reading this thread and other information few fellow managers gave me I have to say its not Finn Fighters but Female Fighters these guys have no balls.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

I had a problem when SISU took over the ID restricted org. My 18-year-old fighter was slated for a title shot, then they lifted the ID restriction and I ha to send several messages before my boy finally got released from his contract. I have a feeling he was about to be cannon fodder...

• Upvote 6

I had a problem when SISU took over the ID restricted org. My 18-year-old fighter was slated for a title shot, then they lifted the ID restriction and I ha to send several messages before my boy finally got released from his contract. I have a feeling he was about to be cannon fodder...

More than likely.

Don't worry, I'm sure they will post a silly little picture in response.

• Upvote 6

I have no clue as to how accurate any of this info is. but in terms of argument, castor and those saying these things are true or correct seem to be winning.

Sounds like the finns are real familiar with foul play tactics and doing anything necessary to get on top.

Now, in real life that would be looked up to, but this is just a game. Nerds

Black Listed

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I don't know the specifics of your situation at the time because I wasn't running Sisu back then, but when the decision was made to turn Murderers Row into Sisu, Dee decided to keep some of the young guys around for a while in the transitions period to fill the cards so Sisu could keep running events at a weekly base right from the beginning. I know for a fact that your guy would never been offered any other opponents but the original 230K+ id guys. I have no idea why you would assume that he would've been fed to the wolves if he had stayed until the end of his contract.

EDIT: It's funny how none of the people bashing Sisu here have never actually fought for the org. And no one who has actually fought in Sisu has had anything bad to say about us.

Edited by Kole

Guest VladTheImpaler

I don't know the specifics of your situation at the time because I wasn't running Sisu back then, but when the decision was made to turn Murderers Row into Sisu, Dee decided to keep some of the young guys around for a while in the transitions period to fill the cards so Sisu could keep running events at a weekly base right from the beginning. I know for a fact that your guy would never been offered any other opponents but the original 230K+ id guys. I have no idea why you would assume that he would've been fed to the wolves if he had stayed until the end of his contract.

Why are you guys trying to hype of new managers and fight easy fights? No one over here is stupid and every one understand you just take over ID fights organizations and make then normal just so that you can fill them with your fighters and fight these guys who should not be fighting your guys in first place because they have much higher ID. Of course you all know there that these managers can't just cut their fighters from the organization if they are champions or for example 4-0 there so you can easy feed from their hype. Like I said this is not Finn Fighters anymore but Female Fighters grow some balls or rename your alliance. Managers who manipulate game and throw over new manager like that should know that they are pathetic. And of course you can see that all champions in that fight organization are from your alliance so you just did that scumbag move to hype from new managers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I wonder why mike hasn't chimed in about all this? This is highly pathetic and deserves some talking over with the boss man.

Mike do you support this?

• Upvote 1

Guest VladTheImpaler

I wonder why mike hasn't chimed in about all this? This is highly pathetic and deserves some talking over with the boss man.

Mike do you support this?

Yes this is stupid when Alliance can buy ID org and just send their fighters in to feed from new managers this should be changed some how.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why are you guys trying to hype of new managers and fight easy fights? No one over here is stupid and every one understand you just take over ID fights organizations and make then normal just so that you can fill them with your fighters and fight these guys who should not be fighting your guys in first place because they have much higher ID. Of course you all know there that these managers can't just cut their fighters from the organization if they are champions or for example 4-0 there so you can easy feed from their hype. Like I said this is not Finn Fighters anymore but Female Fighters grow some balls or rename your alliance. Managers who manipulate game and throw over new manager in the game should know they are pathetic. And of course you can see that all champions in that fight organization are from your alliance so you just did that scumbag move to hype new managers.

How come you make these assumptions when you have never dealt with my org. If you look through our event history you can clearly see that no 230K+ id fighter never fought a sub 230K+ fighter. Also every 230K+ fighter was released from their contract if they felt like they don't want to complete their contract due to dropping the ID-restriction.

• Upvote 2

Tell yous what ill sign my fighter there and give you all my honest opinion of the org after my 3 fights i have nothing to do with finn fighters or anyone else here thats posted negitive things about it

• Upvote 1

Guest VladTheImpaler

How come you make these assume options when you have never dealt with my org. If you look through our event history you can clearly see that no 230K+ id fighter never fought a sub 230K+ fighter. Also every 230K+ fighter was released from their contract if they felt like they don't want to complete their contract due to dropping the ID-restriction.

I have only seen one guy who you tried to throw over and that guy just posted few post above and he said something a lot different that your saying now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Tell yous what ill sign my fighter there and give you all my honest opinion of the org after my 3 fights i have nothing to do with finn fighters or anyone else here thats posted negitive things about it

This is the attention they need to ''play fair''.

As if they would actually do anything shady while under the spotlight. Did you even think before posting this?

But yes, sign a fighter there as it will encourage them to do the right thing from now on.

• Upvote 1

I have only seen one guy who you tried to throw over and that guy just posted few post above and he said something a lot different that your saying now.

Like I said, I don't know the specifics about his situation, but the facts you can see from his fighters profile show:

1. He never fought sub 230K+ fighter in Murderer's row/Sisu

2. He was released from his contract before he completed it, just like puebloescobart himself said

Like I said, I don't know the specifics about his situation, but the facts you can see from his fighters profile show:

2. He was released from his contract before he completed it, just like puebloescobart himself said

He said he had troubles getting released. obviously he didn't fight sub 230k+ BECAUSE HE ASKED TO BE RELEASED WHEN HE REALIZED WHAT YOU WERE DOING.

nice try though

• Upvote 1

Guest VladTheImpaler

Did you even read what he said there? He had to send you multiple messages to release him and maybe you will never understand it but this game is not only about fighting easy fights and trying to get your fake fighters to the top. A lot of manager who are in organizations fro the beginning not even talking about champions will not leave the organizations just because of the competition and pride and you know it. These are the managers you try to feed of. I would also not want to leave the organization where I am champion or high project of course there are managers you just can't not release because they would not fight in your fishy org what so ever.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1