Castor News: 1 - Finnfighters

Viking

As I said I do not know the specific details of his situation. Maybe he could share a little more info. What I pressume is that Dee tried to offer him further fight/fights and when he didn't agree he released him as promised. Everyone who has worked with Dee knows he is a great person to deal with and wouldn't do such a thing as holding a fighter hostage.

• Upvote 1

Guest VladTheImpaler

As I said I do not know the specific details of his situation. Maybe he could share a little more info. What I pressume is that Dee tried to offer him further fight/fights and when he didn't agree he released him as promised. Everyone who has worked with Dee knows he is a great person to deal with and wouldn't do such a thing as holding a fighter hostage.

Of course he offered him further fights that what is your plan to feed of these managers. Now go and get your pencils Female Fighter you are better at drawing than makings excuse.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just went and look at a few of their champs and they are fighting alliance members. Now I don't object to that if the fight was deserved but clearly it's not. So stop can crushing and fight someone worth a shit. Better yet I have a 135er that has shit hype and decent skills that would mop your 145 champ. So lets make a 500k bet on it if you're not to chicken shit

• Upvote 5

I did a quick, cursory exam of Sisu's early cards and didn't see any examples of 230k id guys fighting much older fighters. I did notice that Finn 230k id guys had a phenomenal record, but that may just be coincidence. Only real bad matchups I saw where this guy: http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=194725 getting back to back matchups with this guy: http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=6466 an old and outclassed fighter. That was probably the only way they could get vladbyRATikov to fight though, he is allergic to competition.

In the end the Finns should probably thank Castor for getting Vlad the Rat out of their alliance, which will probably be the biggest development from this thread.

• Downvote 1

The whole story isn't much. I was slated for a Murderer's Row title fight, but SISU took over. Then after I repeatedly asked to be released, the owner acted like I was being a jerk. Not a huge deal, and it might have never came up again but for this thread. I have no real problem with any group; I just flew a Finn Fighter over on my jet to beat up one of my guys (we ended in a draw), and he's more than welcome to another ride for the rematch. But I wouldn't put a fighter in SISU; I'm sure it's no loss to them either. Just one of those things.

• Upvote 2

Oh wooow. This has gotten way out of hand thanks to castors bandwagon. Allright I dont know why Im explaining everything becouse we all know castor is not looking for answer and he wont take mine for one but here goes...

So, how about the other stuff.

Agent Dee why did you force members to pay you monthly fees to be a part of the alliance?

Veteran managers did not have to pay, my informers tells me.

The best example of castor spewing shit. This has zero sense becouse its pretty damn easy to leave an alliance dont you think? Im trying to think of what this could be a product of in castors twisted mind but I cant think of anything.

If nothing was going on why did Dee say they found the spy? Why would they look? Hmmmm

I have no idea. Maybe to get any info to twist about and to start a slandering thread like this?

I can't remember any other org in the game where every champion was from the org owners alliance and scheduled to fight another fighter from the same alliance in their next fight.

You are free to bring your fighter in man, anytime. I know you wont but so far we've thrown many many many contract offers to top managers. Once they start taking the challenge Im sure there wont be FF in every division anymore. We get everything going very fast and with alliances help yes but since when is that such a bad crime? And since when it has been even smart to fight each other if you want the managers to rise the ranks? Sure the org gets good hype from it but we managers dont. Then thirdly, is that somehow off from your stack of whatever it is that you're so worried of? Are you losing something becouse of Sisu? If not you then who is? Whets the crime?

Its sad when people do stuff like that in internet games.

You really should look into this yourself before you start parroting castor man. While you dont see it its castor who is playing you. You blindly bought his product man.

I had a problem when SISU took over the ID restricted org. My 18-year-old fighter was slated for a title shot, then they lifted the ID restriction and I ha to send several messages before my boy finally got released from his contract. I have a feeling he was about to be cannon fodder...

Yes we lifted the ID restriction after couple events. No one ever had to act as cannon fodder. Not you not anyone else. And Im always in here man. You did not have to send me several messages and you know it. I always reply to messages unlike many other org owners and tbh I thought we parted ways with good spirits. I never knew you had an issue.

Then I again I just now noticed that you're part of castor's alliance. Sigh...

I have no clue as to how accurate any of this info is. but in terms of argument, castor and those saying these things are true or correct seem to be winning.

Sounds like the finns are real familiar with foul play tactics and doing anything necessary to get on top.

EXACTLY. Castor is SAYING a lot of things becouse of some personal feud or I dont know and you people and blindly jumping to his bandwagon and taking everything he says as a fact.

Why are you guys trying to hype of new managers and fight easy fights? No one over here is stupid and every one understand you just take over ID fights organizations and make then normal just so that you can fill them with your fighters and fight these guys who should not be fighting your guys in first place because they have much higher ID. Of course you all know there that these managers can't just cut their fighters from the organization if they are champions or for example 4-0 there so you can easy feed from their hype. Like I said this is not Finn Fighters anymore but Female Fighters grow some balls or rename your alliance. Managers who manipulate game and throw over new manager like that should know that they are pathetic. And of course you can see that all champions in that fight organization are from your alliance so you just did that scumbag move to hype from new managers.

Yes this is stupid when Alliance can buy ID org and just send their fighters in to feed from new managers this should be changed some how.

Oh my fucking god... perfect example of castors minions going at it. Castor must be jizzing his pants over this.

Dude you say you are not stupid enough to understand yet you spew this shit? I know for a fact that you know zero about this thing and seems like you're not willing to even take A LOOK yet you are being this vocal. Dude cmon stop being a parrot.

Seems like a fishy org to do this shit. Just a bunch of can crushers

Yet another one jumping the wagon. you guys really like to be manipulated dont you? Goon: you just a while back said that you thought FF were cool guys. Why not judge us about what you KNOW and feel instead of buying into this madness?

I did a quick, cursory exam of Sisu's early cards and didn't see any examples of 230k id guys fighting much older fighters. I did notice that Finn 230k id guys had a phenomenal record, but that may just be coincidence. Only real bad matchups I saw where this guy: http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=194725 getting back to back matchups with this guy: http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=6466 an old and outclassed fighter. That was probably the only way they could get vladbyRATikov to fight though, he is allergic to competition.

In the end the Finns should probably thank Castor for getting Vlad the Rat out of their alliance, which will probably be the biggest development from this thread.

VladTheImpaler, Misfit, Goon: See guys JLP actually looked into this shit and what he found out was not much.

Sure there is FF fighters as champs in the org but go see if they ever crushed a single can in their path to there. NO, becouse that doesn happen is Sisu at least. We are trying to sign the top talent but obviously it takes time. Maybe one time after we've tried hard enough even JLP can look back and say damn they actually worked for their success. I know its early to say that now. Still, who is the victim here?

If you are a smart guy or a girl you see that castor got exactly what he is looking for and that's what this thread is all about. FinnFighters have been around since 2009, I took over it long ass time ago and I've always tried to play by the rules. It's sad really that this kind of slandering is even possible in this game without one mod even willing to answer to me about it.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Never said anything good about FF I remember yall from the first time I played this game. Just saying it's fishy that all your members are champs.

Just went and look at a few of their champs and they are fighting alliance members. Now I don't object to that if the fight was deserved but clearly it's not. So stop can crushing and fight someone worth a shit. Better yet I have a 135er that has shit hype and decent skills that would mop your 145 champ. So lets make a 500k bet on it if you're not to chicken shit

Also why not mention this post when it's directly under the one you quoted

As far as castor, well I think he's a troll who has nothing better to do than start shit. Same as misfit actually.

Good reply Dee.

I don't know why VladtheImpaler thinks he can point fingers at who he believes to be can crushers and hype thieves when out of his 46 fights he has a whopping 3 that have not taken place in the QFC arena. Truly admirable!

I know he is new and all but that's all the more reason to siddown and shuddup!

• Upvote 2

Good reply Dee.

I don't know why VladtheImpaler thinks he can point fingers at who he believes to be can crushers and hype thieves when out of his 46 fights he has, a whopping 3 have not taken place in the QFC arena. Truly admirable!

I know he is new and all but that's all the more reason to siddown and shuddup!

We all do qfc fights. Hell I do them so I don't have to wait forever on fights.

We all do qfc fights. Hell I do them so I don't have to wait forever on fights.

.... Yes, yes I know. But 43 out of 46 is rather a lot and then to have the cheek to call out 'can crushers'.

• Upvote 1

Yea 43 is a lot. Just looked at his profile and I do agree 100%. Should not call someone out when you haven't really faced good competition. Now I haven't really faced the big guys yet but I did a yr and half ago if that counts

Glad you agree and saw for yourself. I had the artillery ready for what would've been a one sided battle of words lol. Guess I'll save that for the inevitable reply from vladtheimpaler.

• Upvote 2

I don't know why Sisu is taking so much heat. It's just another version of NFC with much better contracts.

Well eventually we are trying to be NFC with better contracts yeah but what's happening here is the castor show. Castor started it obviously, JLP run with it and then couple newbies took along and now we are here.

Also why not mention this post when it's directly under the one you quoted

As far as castor, well I think he's a troll who has nothing better to do than start shit. Same as misfit actually.

You are essentially accusing us of fixing fights and RIGHT AFTER THAT you want us to fix a fight for you?

Go and send a message to Ville Coleman and Im sure he will hook your boy up. Though Im sure too that he will have to do it like everyone else in the org -> to climb the ladder. If he is the champ some day then GREAT. That's what its all about.

I thought I covered the Sisu champs bit already. It's true they are all FF fighters at the moment. But what really matters is the competition - the way they got there - and the info is right there for you to look at. They all fight the best that are available in their own weightclasses. Pretty clear right? So Im still confused about whats the problem? Is there a victim somewhere oooooor are you guys just talking shit?

• Upvote 1

Now Im just waiting to see castor pop up only to completely ignore everything said - or the truth - and start twisting stuff, making up new shit while spewing it like he knows something. No doubt many of you will jump to his bandwagon once again but please try to think for yourselves first. Thanks.

I'm just trying to start shit so my guy can face a top manager while he can lol

so what you're saying is that everything you said before this comment in this thread was meaningless and your only aim was to face a top manager? lol

• Upvote 2

You met the one guy who during our "fued" between NFC and Blitz signed with Ascension. Mr Gutz calls out the best and fights the best and as he said, do you even know who the fuck Avon Barksdale is? Poor Gutz knows when he is about to be mollywopped.

There is hope. We are 2-2 with Avon.

Dante vs Sinuhe is a epic fight. Two real Tycoon legends in superfight that just might be the last fight for Sinuhe.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=85008&fidb=41580

• Upvote 2

Just to set the record straight, then I'm done with this thread because it feels like people are taking it all way too seriously. I met Castor two days ago, when he joined my alliance, but he has given me solid advice on my training and sliders (I do well on my own, but I'm always ready to learn). You MAY have intended to release me promptly, but you didn't. Maybe I was impatient, but I had asked to be released before, during, and after the MR/sisu thing, and finally was released with a smart ass comment about how I didn't need to be shitty about it, or some such thing. I really don't care that much, and having "fighters settle it" is ridiculous, since I have lost to brand new managers and gotten lucky KOs against top guys. I'm not a shit starter or anybody's tool, just relating a situation relevant to the conversation. I am, however, a multi of both Humors, Steel Penn, Dr. Lecter and Mike Tycoon. That is all.

• Upvote 1

Most of it. The part about the champs fighting non deserving ppl is bull shit though.

You still on this? Which champ fought that sort of fight? Gimme a link or something, thanks.

• Upvote 1