Castor News: 1 - Finnfighters

Viking

Just to set the record straight, then I'm done with this thread because it feels like people are taking it all way too seriously. I met Castor two days ago, when he joined my alliance, but he has given me solid advice on my training and sliders (I do well on my own, but I'm always ready to learn). You MAY have intended to release me promptly, but you didn't. Maybe I was impatient, but I had asked to be released before, during, and after the MR/sisu thing, and finally was released with a smart ass comment about how I didn't need to be shitty about it, or some such thing. I really don't care that much, and having "fighters settle it" is ridiculous, since I have lost to brand new managers and gotten lucky KOs against top guys. I'm not a shit starter or anybody's tool, just relating a situation relevant to the conversation. I am, however, a multi of both Humors, Steel Penn, Dr. Lecter and Mike Tycoon. That is all.

At the end of the day your fighter was under a contract that you agreed on, am I right? The org around your fighter went through a change yes but that did not affect the match ups what so ever. So if I can recall right I just wanted to give him one last fight (against ID capped fighter like yours) or something. You were on hurry for whatever reason. Anyway, I dont really know why are we even talking about this case. All went well in the end of the day. Sure you had to write a message or two which got replied, big deal.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Damnit one more. I did fight the last event at Murderer's Row, as requested. My fighter is only just now 19, so it was quite a change to go to a non-ID restricted org, especially at the time, anyone would agree that changes the whole terms of the contract. But I have no hard feelings, just throwing my two cents into the hat. Thanks for the spin and win credits.

• Upvote 1

I'm gunna put an end to this so it doesn't go around and around in circles. Over 100 replies so people have had a chance to reply.

• Upvote 2