鬼 Osaka Niten Ichi - ONI is back!!!!!!!!

Eveas

Which weight should the veteran's fight at?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which weight should the veteran's fight at?

May have to come out of retirement for this.

Ditch all my current fighters and create some pride legends.

With the intention of replicating them.

Can I create a super heavy weight fighter fr the newb division?

Would love to see you come back. You are an experienced vet, so openweight at 265+ with a 246k ID limit and 18 year old. He can be any size you like as long as he signs to 265+.

I just created a guy for a QFC tournament in Tokyo a few days ago. While it's a 16 man tourney, it hasn't filled yet so basically my fighter is almost 246k but wasn't able to train yet (due to being already signed for the tourney). Is there any chance I could bring him over after the tournament? Of course that's if he proves himself worthy :P

Here he is: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=245825

I just created a guy for a QFC tournament in Tokyo a few days ago. While it's a 16 man tourney, it hasn't filled yet so basically my fighter is almost 246k but wasn't able to train yet (due to being already signed for the tourney). Is there any chance I could bring him over after the tournament? Of course that's if he proves himself worthy :P

Here he is: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=245825

whe will prob have to go int he open weight though luan

When I get some fighters that can hang? Have you looked over that roster of scrubs you have lately? :shades:

cheeky we only have one old boy nd some young ones

cheeky we only have one old boy nd some young ones

Hahhahaha, I misread your earlier post, I thought you put we could throw down when I got some fighters that could hang, so I thought you were talking about me and you throwing down! In which your personal roster of fighters are a bunch of scrubs, sorry! I haven't even looked at ONI's roster, although I did someone your guys way today..... you can thank me later Coton! :lol2:

Hahhahaha, I misread your earlier post, I thought you put we could throw down when I got some fighters that could hang, so I thought you were talking about me and you throwing down! In which your personal roster of fighters are a bunch of scrubs, sorry! I haven't even looked at ONI's roster, although I did someone your guys way today..... you can thank me later Coton! :lol2:

my personal fighters are not far from scrubs lol and oh yeah who was that