鬼 Osaka Niten Ichi - ONI is back!!!!!!!!

Eveas

Which weight should the veteran's fight at?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which weight should the veteran's fight at?

Could someone let me know what division the former legends from ONI fought in? I'd like that to be the veteran's division.

a few differant divs thatz why the vets are getting to vote

I would join. But can't if 1x10 is not implemented in all events.

doesn't feel authentic at all otherwise. and there is no draw vs anywhere else.

authenticy has big draw power.

no japan org in this game used that round and time well not that i know off

so doesnt look like you will b taking part

PRIDE used a combination of long and short rounds which is impossible in this game. People aren't asking for 10 minute rounds because it is somehow more Japanese. They are asking because it is what ONI used to do in honor of DIFO. I can't do it with untrained 18 year olds, but obviously the demand for 5x10 is there for when we bring in more trained fighters. In the old days we started the same way. Shorter rounds built up to eventual 5x10's when the roster was more trained. QFCT was the 1x10 org which was also me. I am all for long fights and hope any ONI vets will come show the new guys how it is done.

good to hear dont thinkj it would be a problem to get him as both luan and scott have said they will help any way they can

obv soon as mike has given oni back to eveas we can crack on

One more win in ONI would tie Kuzuri for most wins in org history.

I believe he already has the most title fight wins in ONI history with 14.

One more win in ONI would tie Kuzuri for most wins in org history.

I believe he already has the most title fight wins in ONI history with 14.

that is correct he is on 22 wins one behind ernesto oliveria

he is 5th in most fights with 28

i would check that about title fight wins but doesnt show up on org records so not sure how to find out

No point in having openweight. As the winners will be hw's - shw's

When have you ever seen a guy make a 135 pound openweight fighter with intentions on being the best?

For tournaments perhaps. Not divisions.

lets face it its better to make the super heavy division super heavy only. Nobody makes a smaller fighter for it.. nobody.

lets face it its better to make the super heavy division super heavy only. Nobody makes a smaller fighter for it.. nobody.

Actually the big guys are always complaining that the speed advantage smaller fighters get far outweighs the power/chin advantage bigger guys get. Smaller guys beat the bigger guys more often than the other way around. I could run through a list of top fighters that scored their best wins by jumping up a weight class or two.

Actually the big guys are always complaining that the speed advantage smaller fighters get far outweighs the power/chin advantage bigger guys get. Smaller guys beat the bigger guys more often than the other way around. I could run through a list of top fighters that scored their best wins by jumping up a weight class or two.

How much smaller though?

if weight doesn't mean anything then that's even more retarded and even more reason not to hold SHW tournaments. lets forget that stupid flaw completely and eliminate it.

Is that correct that no one makes a smaller fighter

Weighing at 201 pounds former asencion shw champion http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=126891