鬼 Osaka Niten Ichi - ONI is back!!!!!!!!

Eveas

Which weight should the veteran's fight at?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which weight should the veteran's fight at?

What does Niten Ichi mean?

Posted by eveas in a previous thread

Niten Ichi is the two sword style of Miyamoto Musashi. He was the greatest samurai in Japan and arch rival of Kojiro Sasake who happened to be from Iwakuni where I used to live. Osaka was just so I could spell out ONI which means demon or ogre.

Edited by coton81

Niten Ichi is the two sword style made famous by Miyamoto Musashi. He is considered the greatest samurai in Japanese history. The Japanese sword is meant to be held with 2 hands, so samurai never used their shorter sword in spite of always carrying two unless they could not use their primary one. This made him very deadly being able to wield both at the same time. He was also the arch rival of Kojiro Sasake from Iwakuni where I used to live and named my account after. Monohoshi Zao is Kojiro's sword which means drying pole due to it being excessively long. That is where I got my name for my skin designs. Musashi ended up killing Kojiro with a wooden sword believed to have been carved from a boat oar on his way to the duel. Cracked his skull open with it.

Am I the only one now wondering how big eveas is?

is the myth true?

Only if you measure from the taint. I have broken my fair share of Japanese condoms. Those damn things should come with a warning label. "Not made for Americans. Use at your own risk."

Edit... Not joking. Those things are tiny and will get you in trouble every time.

Only if you measure from the taint. I have broken my fair share of Japanese condoms. Those damn things should come with a warning label. "Not made for Americans. Use at your own risk."

Edit... Not joking. Those things are tiny and will get you in trouble every time.

wow.. they make them smaller? now u got me curious gonna order a packet from japan as a joke.

Makes me wonder what the condoms in congo look like?

unless you're over the 9 mark I doubt you could talk to me on the subject lol. I'm around the 8 point mark

Probably one of the widest I've seen too.

http://theonceandfuturecoffeeaddict.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/42268-you-had-my-curiosity-but-now-y-mk6z.gif

wow.. they make them smaller? now u got me curious gonna order a packet from japan as a joke.

Makes me wonder what the condoms in congo look like?

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/aAYOL50_460s.jpg

• Upvote 1

Every girl I have ever been with has moaned uncontrollably telling me I was too big and to STOP! STOP! STOP!

N

e

v

e

r

stopped but not my point. I mean if you really want we can have a picture contest right now. up to you

Every girl I have ever been with has moaned uncontrollably telling me I was too big and to STOP! STOP! STOP!

For some reason I thought you were not into girls...espeically based on your previous name and forum avatar.

Not that there's anything wrong with that... Just surprised that's all.

• Upvote 2

unless you're over the 9 mark I doubt you could talk to me on the subject lol. I'm around the 8 point mark

Probably one of the widest I've seen too.

You've seen a lot of erect penises then, I assume?