THIS OR THAT - you must choose!

Face Kicker

Ugly broad. A shower and a few shots of tequila can help you forget the experience, but nothing is getting rid of AIDS. I'm not taking a 10% chance of that.

Two buttons. One of them gives you a 50% chance of dying and a 50% chance of winning $100 million. The other gives you a 10% chance of dying and 90% chance of winning $100,000. Which do you push?

I'll go again.

Win a fight on a Bellator untelevised prelim against a 2-2 career fighter and retire from MMA 1-0

or

Be the top ranked Tycoon manager for a full year

Holy shit if my girl loved ufc I'd marry her right there and then, and we've been dating 6 months hahah

I'd go with the ladies night however because as much as I'd love the company and she's awesome I think she's enjoy herself more on a ladies night :)

Would you rather watch a film and get takeaway or go to the movies and a restraunt for a date?

Sting. I never really understood the appeal of DDP. He was just an old guy with a hot wife with few wrestling moves and poor mic skills.

Pre-fame personas of legends:

Stunning Steve Austin or Rocky Maivia

My coworker would be pissed to see hamilton over alonso...

Bald,i dont need hair there

UFC hall of famers, Stephan Bonnar or Forrest Griffin?

Alonso > Hamilton, just saying

Forrest IMO, better technically and more rounded, a better career and no drug suspensions

Cerrone or Alvarez?