THIS OR THAT - you must choose!

Face Kicker

Coke Products. (Im assuming Coca-Cola and not the Class A Drugs)

Italian food or Mexican food?

Yes... I was speaking of soda...

Italian Food.

Give Rainbow/Misfit minuses on his posts or attempt to understand his point of view ?

Minus on his posts. I think ill have more success and less chance of hitting my head off a brick wall.

Favourite meat:

Chicken or Beef?

Chicken. I love beef but i find chicken to be more useful in more dishes.

Be a kid for the rest of your life or an old man

Vikings, simply cos us English people dont like Scotland.

Time travel where you can only go into the past

or

Time travel where you can only go into the future

In both scenarios, the present freezes while you are in either of them and you can only return to the present.

Wear it, due to the fact that it will be one day wearing it but people dont forget these things after a day.

Live in a nice house, but only have a small amount of money to last you a month

or

Live in a crap house (but liveable) and have a large amount of money to last you a month

Cold. Mother fucker, it's 31 Celsius and humid here in what is allegedly autumn.

If you had a time machine allowing you to go back and kill Hitler, knowing that the consequences would be that the Holocaust would not happen but World War 2 would still occur and Germany would be much stronger in the war as a result of not stupidly diverting resources to mass murdering civilians, would you use it?

In a this or that: Holocaust or risk losing WW2 to a non-insane version of Germany?

Cold. Mother fucker, it's 31 Celsius and humid here in what is allegedly autumn.

If you had a time machine allowing you to go back and kill Hitler, knowing that the consequences would be that the Holocaust would not happen but World War 2 would still occur and Germany would be much stronger in the war as a result of not stupidly diverting resources to mass murdering civilians, would you use it?

In a this or that: Holocaust or risk losing WW2 to a non-insane version of Germany?

Well if I had a Time Machine, I would go back and kill him, and when I returned to the present if the world was worse, then I could just go back again and change it :D

Although im assuming you mean a one time use thing. I would probably not use it. Dont get me wrong, the holocaust is one of the worst tragedies in human history. But knowing my luck, I would pick the wrong one, and imagine an efficient Germany in the war? Been widely said that they needed only 3 more months to develop their own atomic/nuclear bomb so odds are they would have won.

Got a three choice question this time:

Bulbasaur, Squirtle or Charmander?