THIS OR THAT - you must choose!

Face Kicker

Pokemon

Classic mens question:

Tits or Ass?

I have to.say tits but i love me some ass.

Have a massive penis you could only use once a year ir you will die from the blood to the penis ir a small penis you could use all year round

70s bush.... gotta find the prize in that forest. It's like a scavenger hunt.

Speaking of eating...

BBQ Flavored Potato Chips or Regular Potato Chips?

I'll take the walk on part in the war. Someone's been listening to Pink Floyd and wishes he were here...

Do laundry at home all day or go into the office and be bored?

Laundry at home. I wont be bored at all seeing as I can go on this wherever :)

Take a lot of pain in a short space of time or a small amount of pain for a long period of time

I'll just say a massive stomach pain for 10 mins or a small stomach problem for 24 hours

Laundry at home. I wont be bored at all seeing as I can go on this wherever :)

Take a lot of pain in a short space of time or a small amount of pain for a long period of time

I'll just say a massive stomach pain for 10 mins or a small stomach problem for 24 hours

A lot of pain for 10 minutes seeing as though i occasionally do.

Be crucified or stabbed in the stomach and bleed out for hours on end

Be crucified

Have a tattoo of a cock on your forehead or a tattoo of George W bush on you cheak

Its a tough one as they are both pricks !!!

I'll take George W Bush on my ass.... easily covered and well, without getting into a political discussion, seems somewhat of an appropriate placement based on public opinion.

For one night only wear a fairy costume (complete with glitter and fairy wings) and go to a sporting event with many people, or legally change your name to Fair E Liker, which can't be changed back for however long it takes the paperwork to go through the system.

I'll take George W Bush on my ass.... easily covered and well, without getting into a political discussion, seems somewhat of an appropriate placement based on public opinion.

For one night only wear a fairy costume (complete with glitter and fairy wings) and go to a sporting event with many people, or legally change your name to Fair E Liker, which can't be changed back for however long it takes the paperwork to go through the system.

If i get drunk enough or stoned enough i can do the fairy thing.

Dog or cat