THIS OR THAT - you must choose!

Face Kicker

Yes. Because in Asia there was Pride who was bought by UFC adding the roster, and at that time Pride was big there.

Asia is not a country. It is a continent. China and Japan are very different places. They are even more different than comparing Sweden and Albania.

Hendricks

Silva or Diaz

Silva. He is simply too big for Diaz to handle.

KFC or Popeye's?

Asia is not a country. It is a continent. China and Japan are very different places. They are even more different than comparing Sweden and Albania.

Silva. He is simply too big for Diaz to handle.

KFC or Popeye's?

First of all I know Asia is not a country, and is a continent, how stupid do you think I am?

I know Pride was big in Japan but it was popular all over the continent; that is why I made the comment about Asia.

KFC.

Who do you think is the most popular in U.S.A. : Anderson Silva or George St-Pierre?

First of all I know Asia is not a country, and is a continent, how stupid do you think I am?

I know Pride was big in Japan but it was popular all over the continent; that is why I made the comment about Asia.

Pride was not popular all over Asia. I live in China and nobody knows what Pride is. They don't know what UFC is, either. When I try to describe it, they think I'm talking about WWE. I haven't even met a single person who has even been aware that China had a season of TUF, since it aired on a small regional channel that nobody watches.

Silva

Who has the best Wrestling base Matt Hughes or Georges St.Piere

Matt Hughes, since GSP doesn't have a wrestling base. He has excellent wrestling, but he learned it all after he took up MMA.

United or American Airlines?

Pride was not popular all over Asia. I live in China and nobody knows what Pride is. They don't know what UFC is, either. When I try to describe it, they think I'm talking about WWE. I haven't even met a single person who has even been aware that China had a season of TUF, since it aired on a small regional channel that nobody watches.

Matt Hughes, since GSP doesn't have a wrestling base. He has excellent wrestling, but he learned it all after he took up MMA.

United or American Airlines?

I'm sorry then, I had some friends from China a while back that came to Romania and told me about Pride, that's the first time I heard about an MMA corporation and I assumed that is was spread all over Asia. My mistake. Won't speak on this topic again, just wanted to explain my answer.

United Airlines.

Galápagos Islands or Giant’s Causeway, Ireland ?