Feeling a bit left out (Gyms/Hype)

So I've been doing the gym owner thing and that's pretty fun. But since there is no type of rating system for gyms I'm not really feeling the upsides of running an awesome gym.

Other companies can sponsor fighters and get boosts when they do well. And they get rewarded if they have a good sales week. What do us gym owners get for running a rocking gym... a nice feeling. A thank you here and there.

Mind you the point for me isn't rewards, that's not what me or my gym want. Just some sort of equal recognition.

I was thinking something based on the average pop+hype of the fighters. Or even simpler, just a rating system.

The type of rewards I would like to see would be increased morale for coaches and fighters training at 'successful' gyms (whatever the number definition of successful is).

Make sense? Worth it? Or just more headaches?

• Upvote 3

I think at-least a rating system for you guys, because tbh I don't really think about it but I guess if I use a top class prestine gym and it only charges me 500-700£ per week then they should have some way of saying great job and thanks for helping out the public guys who arn't in private alliance or org gyms just yet

i strongly agree with this .. i havent been running things long but i do have a public gym and i would love to see a lilttle more given to gym owners ..seperate ranks for gyms , better moral for fighters things like this would be great as logging in to see if your members have risen or fallen isnt the most exciting thing to do :D.. hopefully mike will have a think about it and maybe have some things to implement in time

• 1 month later...