top who's the top free agent right now?

it's a matter of opinion everyone else here has their own ideas on who they think is best the discussion forum and I'm asking what other peoples opinions are. I am looking myself and I will continue to look and try and discover what is the best instead of being a condescending prick when you look up the f****** free agents and give me what your perspective is and I'll tell you how f****** stupid you are a second time... Dickhead.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

it's a matter of opinion everyone else here has their own ideas on who they think is best the discussion forum and I'm asking what other peoples opinions are. I am looking myself and I will continue to look and try and discover what is the best instead of being a condescending prick when you look up the f****** free agents and give me what your perspective is and I'll tell you how f****** stupid you are a second time... Dickhead.

Make a list of guys you are considering and send it to me. I'll give you an opinion, but I'm not going to search for you.

• Upvote 3

He just won FA credit, so i think thats why hes asking.

Hah... good point there. Make sure you have room on your fighter roster before you go using that credit.

The search option on the Free Agents Page is a very useful tool.

What an arrogant little cbomb! Look up your own FA dimwit!

• Upvote 3

There's no need to be abusive towards Castor and to use that sort of language when all he did was given his own opinion on the matter. This is a formal warning, any more and you'll receive a ban.

As for my opinion on the matter, if I knew who the top FA was, I certainly wouldn't be telling everyone else as I'd keep it to myself in hope that I'd get him to join the list of fighters that I'm managing.

• Upvote 1

Would have been easier for him to respond with:

Im looking them over now was just looking for a little input as to what others opinions where.

Starting a thread then insulting people that post in the thread just kinda rubbed me wrong. And he might be having a bad day so I'll appologise for the Cbomb comment.

so lets be honest here, who else has their eyes on blunts' released fighter.. if so please kindly fuck off so I can have him.

Way to use your head and get the fighter you want.... not really... what was the point of this post?

You should have just told him to go pick whoever it is you just said.

misfit , I don't care that he knows because there is literally 0 chance that I would have got him anyway. if blunts releases a fighter most people would be after him. Chill.

edit: and if I cant get him then I don't really care who does get him!

• Upvote 1

misfit , I don't care that he knows because there is literally 0 chance that I would have got him anyway. if blunts releases a fighter most people would be after him. Chill.

Good point.

either way, this is a shitty thread, do you want me to fluff your balls too with some feather tassles?

this is kind of the reaction I was hoping for although I really didn't get a laugh out of your guyses replies. honestly I don't know what's more important a really high hyped fighter or a fighter was really good stats or maybe the record is more important... I would really like to know what everyone else out there thinks about who is best for them... and thank you everyone who responded, i do appreciate it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1