Unretiring a fighter from Old Account.

GBK16

Unretiring my fighter  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be allowed to unretire a fighter that was on my old account?

• Yes
    • No

Just a matter of Time until stuff like this becomes a habit in the game. And that is what i am against. Rules will be stretched too much.

Hate to say this but castor is right managers are already getting there old orgs back like Osaka Niten Ichi which kept its hype thats why the org is back on top of tokyo now this manager has seen that and has decided to push the rules father by asking for his old fighters back where will it end people are just going to push till there aint no rules regarding accounts/Orgs ect ect just my thought on this.

My vote No

• Upvote 3

No, of course not. If you want access to a private pool of your previous fighters then you should have reopened your old account.

I asked him about that and he said something along the lines of no file saved of the account so it couldnt be reopened. Trust me, I would have taken the original account over making a new account any day.

And I agree in the case of ONI. It should not have kept all of its hype, should have started with the same hype as a newly opened org like Troid did.

I know this is a debate about the pros and cons of this event but I had to mention this:

http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/3353242.jpg

I gave you a plus 1, can't blame a guy for trying. Been the most active debate in this place for a while.

Castor nah its just because most of your shit is retarded, i often find myself shaking my head at most of it. On very rare occasions you come up with something decent.

I gave you a plus 1, can't blame a guy for trying. Been the most active debate in this place for a while.

Castor nah its just because most of your shit is retarded, i often find myself shaking my head at most of it. On very rare occasions you come up with something decent.

I like the idea of people getting involved in a discussion which can decide on changes in the game. Of course, a lot of people probably wouldnt use a similar scenario to this but good to have a lot of people involved in the discussion and decision making of it. I understand the Downvotes but seeing people get -5 for having their view on it is more than I expected haha

I can see both sides of this, but I really don't feel like this is going to effect me at all so I voted yes. The best I remember wasn't the deal with Jbomb that if he got Slater back then he had to retire him and thats why when he asked to fight him everybody said no? Thats been a while ago but I'm pretty sure that is what the deal was......

I voted yes. I do understand that he is getting access to fighters that other managers of similar ID don't but that is from his previous playing time. If he trained that fighter and that fighters been sitting unused for however long I don't see the issue.

While I do sort of understand the point about a newer ID person getting access to an older ID fighter, there is one point that sticks out for me. While I might have the same ID as other people, I have a lot more in-game experience, which is more important than your ID. Ill happily put it out there that im not actually a 90k+ ID manager, but its a tag that ive been stuck with and ive had to say to people on these forums a few times when they tried playing the "you're a noob" card. He wont be used against newer ID people unless they somehow manage to get an older ID guy as well so I dont think the problem with newer ID people will occur.

People keep referring to this fighter as HIS former fighter. It is not his. It was created with a different manager account. For all intents and purposes, the manager who created the fighter is dead and the person making the request is just some random manager with no connection at all to the fighter.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This old account of yours, did it get deleted because you where banned from the game?

It was deleted due to inactivity. If it was deleted because I was banned from the game, id be crazy going to Mike to ask for the fighter back.

People keep referring to this fighter as HIS former fighter. It is not his. It was created with a different manager account. For all intents and purposes, the manager who created the fighter is dead and the person making the request is just some random manager with no connection at all to the fighter.

And an account is not a human, therefore, should not be referred to as his if we are going by that. You could almost say that if the older manager account died, then this one is like a twin or its son, meaning there is a connection.

It was deleted due to inactivity. If it was deleted because I was banned from the game, id be crazy going to Mike to ask for the fighter back.

And an account is not a human, therefore, should not be referred to as his if we are going by that. You could almost say that if the older manager account died, then this one is like a twin or its son, meaning there is a connection.

Could have been a 6 month, 1 year or whatever time ban.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ive asked Mike about this and he said he would be happy to do it as long as other players in the game were okay with it.

Heres the backstory. I had an account on this game that was deleted for inactivity and as such, my fighters that were on that account retired. After looking through it, I want to unretire one of the fighters but since it was on the account that was deleted, I cant do that without Mike's consent.

Just for anyone wondering, I am not Multi-Accounting, simply had to make a new account due to the old one being closed for inactivity.

Vote away and we can have a precedent set for others who may be going through similar circumstances.

This old account of yours, did it get deleted because you where banned from the game?

Classic castor wisdom right here. :rolling:

Could not agree with you more.

• Downvote 1

I voted yes............Castor stop trolling here to pad your post count you said your peice now move onto a new thread your not reading what hes writing anyways he stated he was deleted for inactivity on the first page were you also commented then you feel the need ro ask why his account was removed again move on man move on

• Downvote 1

My vote: yes. I don't want to be offensive or something, but it dosen't bother me at all and won't affect me in any way. Give the guy his old fighter.

Hate to say this but castor is right managers are already getting there old orgs back like Osaka Niten Ichi which kept its hype thats why the org is back on top of tokyo now this manager has seen that and has decided to push the rules father by asking for his old fighters back where will it end people are just going to push till there aint no rules regarding accounts/Orgs ect ect just my thought on this.

My vote No

I asked him about that and he said something along the lines of no file saved of the account so it couldnt be reopened. Trust me, I would have taken the original account over making a new account any day.

And I agree in the case of ONI. It should not have kept all of its hype, should have started with the same hype as a newly opened org like Troid did.

i voted no for this reason jbomb wasn't allowed christian slaughter back as a fighter and his account wasnt deleted for in activity so this one shouldn't either

but if mike does go with the votes and he does get his fighter back i wont bother me

and as far as i was aware Troid cam back with the hype it closed with i could b wrong

and b4 for any one says anything i wouldn't of cared if oni came back with no hype

this thread is just beginning to be a bitch thread

just give it back to him who cares the fighters probably depoped like crazy anyways and does anyone really like other people left overs? unless of course there really nice left overs :lol2: