Unretiring a fighter from Old Account.

GBK16

Unretiring my fighter  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be allowed to unretire a fighter that was on my old account?

• Yes
    • No

Thanks for taking the time to see how others in the community felt about this, but like many others I have to agree with letting that fighter stay retired.

• Upvote 1

The things people care about or pretend to care about crack me up. "The rule are getting stretched" "Its a slipper slope" "Where does it stop?" blah...

The guy had real life issues and had to leave for a time. He would like his little pixilated character back that has been doing nothing but aging, not training just aging.

Let the guy have his fighter back and let Mike make some money in the process.

Jeeze...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

The things people care about or pretend to care about crack me up. "The rule are getting stretched" "Its a slipper slope" "Where does it stop?" blah...

The guy had real life issues and had to leave for a time. He would like his little pixilated character back that has been doing nothing but aging, not training just aging.

Jeeze...

Its more than just a pixilated character :'( He was my best friend....

and yeah there is that but I didnt want to use a sob story to try to sway peoples opinions. Had to leave for exams in RL and forgot to set it to Vacation

Its more than just a pixilated character :'( He was my best friend....

and yeah there is that but I didnt want to use a sob story to try to sway peoples opinions. Had to leave for exams in RL and forgot to set it to Vacation

Whatever the case, it affects absolutely positively no one. It's not like you are asking for someone elses fighter. He was yours, he aged and didn't train.

The fighter already passed through free agency and nobody wanted the guy.

The fact that it is discussion worthy to some is mind boggling...

• Upvote 1

@Lance. I disagree. If he wanted to keep the fighter and KEEP him retired, I wouldn't be against it as much. But he wants a special favor to bring the fighter back and then start fighting him. I don't think that should be allowed. Regardless of if the fighter wasn't wanted by anyone else. I just think it opens the door for a bitch fest and everyone else to do so.

So, I think a no for everyone is just the better option.

aaaaannnnnd?

aaaaannnnnd?

Like someone said earlier, Jbomb once had this shot down too. So allowing one and not another would be a tad unfair and just make things messy if if keeps happening in the future. Just my opinion though =]

Like someone said earlier, Jbomb once had this shot down too. So allowing one and not another would be a tad unfair and just make things messy if if keeps happening in the future. Just my opinion though =]

Doesn't mean we have to religiously abide some decision that was made a while ago. It doesn't make sense for the guy not to get his fighter back. The fighter has not trained for a long time, and the fighter has not been taken by any other manager.

It seems like the negative votes have no real argument why he shouldn't get his fighter. Unfair advantage is being thrown around, but what real unfair advantage? Towards whom?

It just seems like a part of this community is bitter about him getting his old fighter back, for god knows what reason.

I voted yes out of apathy, but it is a game and I agree, doesn't affect my fighters one way or another. Just gives him a huge ID disadvantage from the down time, plus they still get older after retirement, right?

Doesn't mean we have to religiously abide some decision that was made a while ago. It doesn't make sense for the guy not to get his fighter back. The fighter has not trained for a long time, and the fighter has not been taken by any other manager.

It seems like the negative votes have no real argument why he shouldn't get his fighter. Unfair advantage is being thrown around, but what real unfair advantage? Towards whom?

It just seems like a part of this community is bitter about him getting his old fighter back, for god knows what reason.

Just because it doesn't show another manager on the fighters profile doesn't mean no one picked him up. The user may have been deleted also. So for all we know, he was training and still has decent skills etc.

I aren't bitter, I just don't think fighters should be handed back to people - that gets rid of the whole FA process. I know he went inactive and had RL stuff (always creeps in) but so have many others and they live with the decision that they have had to start over.

To clarify a bit. Main reason I want him back is I know a couple of people who still fighter older ID's in their org so if I wanted him to fight, I would put him in there. I dont like Can crushing (In a sense here) as it is pointless, giving you a false record which only misrepresents you. Also, if I were to keep him out of fighting, I would still like him as a PA. I wouldnt use him in a way that would affect Newer Managers in a negative way but I understand other peoples views about the possibility. Also, I dont know what happened with Jbomb, anyone wanna fill me in?

Jeeze...

1. His fighter went through the free agency no one picked him up he is now retired. This just opens up a whole can of worms with guys coming back and saying hey my guy is retired now i'd like to have him back. The whole point of the aging process was so fighters get rotated, not picked back out of the market.

2. As previous Jbomb got refused this, you said i believe something along the same lines last time. Mike still didn't budge, he shouldn't budge now.

3. We all have real life shit hit us in the face, most of the time when we least expect it. It maybe just a game but they are rules. Rules are there for a reason, because if we all got our own way, we would all be the #1 manager with the #1 fighter and the #1 org in the game. 1000-0 Record and have all the little trophies. What is to stop us asking for that? I mean its just some pixels right?

4. I do agree its mind boggling why they are a discussion about it. Fighters that get retired to the Bahamas stay in the Bahamas. Fighters that fall through the free agency to the Bahamas stay in the Bahamas. Why ask for them back when you know this is the way the game works?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I agree with the Free-agent, and try to pick him up. /shrug /he says from his waaay to new status, to HAVE an Opinion, /chuckle

I am voting no, very rare occasion i would vote on the same side as Castor.

Troid was given to your i am gonna say brother but you can correct me on it again by Mike, it doesn't in anyway give him an advantage over anyone else. As far as i was concerned it was a shell of an org, same way Oni despite them keeping their hype, isn't any real advantage to them either. Getting a fighter back however gives you an advantage over other managers who have just started out. It doesn't really affect my game but i can see how other managers would deem it unfair after quitting and coming back. They have to sit and either free agent pick or train new fighters, while you cherry pick from old retired fighters that you had.

Quick question/edit

Did this fighter already fall down through free agency and wasn't picked up or was he retired to be your PA or some shit? I have never known fighters to just be retired because of a managers account being deleted, they tend to fall on free agency.

Why? Have I made such a strong impact on your life?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I believe this is the scenario in the event of a majority yes:

1) I pay 20 VIP days and I can have him on my roster

2) I dont pay 20 VIP days and he will be released onto FA List for me to try to sign for free

Realistically, it would also be unfair for people to pay 20 VIP days and have a chance of not even receiving the fighter back. Ive seen people before unretire fighters, I thought the main issue would be Me being allowed the fighter due to him being on a different account.

Whichever way it plays out, Mike will see the results and make his own judgement on it. On another note, im happy at the amount of people getting involved and throwing their opinions in since sometimes these things get swept under the rug.

I believe this is the scenario in the event of a majority yes:

1) I pay 20 VIP days and I can have him on my roster

2) I dont pay 20 VIP days and he will be released onto FA List for me to try to sign for free

Realistically, it would also be unfair for people to pay 20 VIP days and have a chance of not even receiving the fighter back. Ive seen people before unretire fighters, I thought the main issue would be Me being allowed the fighter due to him being on a different account.

Whichever way it plays out, Mike will see the results and make his own judgement on it. On another note, im happy at the amount of people getting involved and throwing their opinions in since sometimes these things get swept under the rug.

I am curious, who is this fighter you want back?

I am curious, who is this fighter you want back?

See, im wary of naming the fighter seeing as people on this could see and in the event I chose to get him through Free Agent, there are some people who would deliberately try to get the fighter just so I wouldnt.