200k+ID Challenge

Bravo

Just so we are all clear:

Jax's "half a fighter" Hans Beijer 10/10/14/brown

Tosen's fighter Magnus Barfot 10/13/10/ brown

It's crazy that He doesn't want the "easy" win vs a wrestler who, on the surface, is more developed than the fighter he's is fighting for a "challenge."

You're a spineless cherryduck Bravo.

http://www.duckshop.it/shop_cfg/paperetta/5386.jpg

Don't know where you got your stats from, but last time I checked Hans was 11/11/15+brown

Who says I don't want to or I'm not going to fight Hans? He's tied up until the 26th, the same time Yamaji is who has a lot more hype and diversity than Hans. Who would you pick?

I also have nothing to lose against Hans other than a perfect record.. Do you really think I give a shit about records? Look at my roster, they've all been in their wars and come off second best at times.. I really don't give a shit about losing or perfect records lol..

I'm a better manager than Jax and I'll probably make Bravo cry so that's kind of a moot point.

Seriously, I'm not that tied up about the game to cry over losing lol.. I know some guys around here are though, but I'm not one of those guys..

OP is a coward.

Coming from a guy that fights in the QFC.. Ohhhk buddy..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'm a better manager than Jax and I'll probably make Bravo cry so that's kind of a moot point.

Hurry up and lose to John so I can smash him afterwards.

When is the fight?

The fight against Barfot has been arranged for the 23rd of this month..

If he wins, he will fight Yamaji or Hess.

If he loses, he will fight Hans.

Hurry up and lose to John so I can smash him afterwards.

Hans is only in line if Riccuito loses.. It's nothing personal, I still love ya sweetheart! :)

• Downvote 3

The fight against Barfot has been arranged for the 23rd of this month..

If he wins, he will fight Yamaji or Hess.

If he loses, he will fight Hans.

Hans is only in line if Riccuito loses.. It's nothing personal, I still love ya sweetheart! :)

Quack quack. GHHEEEYYYY

• Upvote 4

Considering I joined the game just over a week ago and getting a feel for the tactics and management decisions you have to make in this game, QFC is where I need to be for now. Looking forward to my fighter Steven Seagal putting your "200k" superman in the patented wrist lock ;)

Considering I joined the game just over a week ago and getting a feel for the tactics and management decisions you have to make in this game, QFC is where I need to be for now. Looking forward to my fighter Steven Seagal putting your "200k" superman in the patented wrist lock ;)

Exactly, you've got a lot to learn which is why you shouldn't go around calling people cowards.. :)

• Downvote 4

Exactly, you've got a lot to learn which is why you shouldn't go around calling people cowards.. :)

If he considers someone a coward, why shouldn't he call them a coward? Him being new to the game has nothing to do with his opinion on a persons psychology towards peoples challenges.

• Upvote 2

Also, he doesn't know who his opponent could be in a QFC. Not really cowardly of him to put his fighters in a QFC when he is still learning. If he was a coward, he would sign to an org and try to get a fight with someone he feels he could easily beat. Especially with all the can crushers abusing QFC, pretty brave of him to go for it.

• Upvote 1

If he considers someone a coward, why shouldn't he call them a coward? Him being new to the game has nothing to do with his opinion on a persons psychology towards peoples challenges.

Also, he doesn't know who his opponent could be in a QFC. Not really cowardly of him to put his fighters in a QFC when he is still learning. If he was a coward, he would sign to an org and try to get a fight with someone he feels he could easily beat. Especially with all the can crushers abusing QFC, pretty brave of him to go for it.

I probably used the wrong choice of words mixed with sarcasm..

I was actually meaning that he's very new to the game and doesn't understand what's going on here so he shouldn't be calling people cowards on his misunderstanding, much like a lot of other guys here..

What he doesn't realise is that I've played for 3 years and invested a lot of time, game money and RL money into building this fighter.. What's wrong with me wanting to do something different than any other regular guy? People can judge my decisions all they want, but they're not in my position and they haven't sacrificed the same things as I have and if you have, you probably understand where I'm coming from..

I'm not looking to crush cans, I knew there would be some great 200k fighters out there (and there is) so I threw out the challenge..

One of the reasons we have the new skill maintenance,ect changes is so we're not all fighting mirrored opponents.. Just because there is no 200k fighters that look the same or better than him (skill wise) doesn't mean he can't be beat or find a competitive fight..

If he's referring me to being a coward because I was turning the wrestlers down, what's the point in fighting someone that will barely be able to compete standing until he struggles to get a takedown (if he can) and then have the 50/50 chance of anything positive come out of it.. That's an easy fight to win and a boring fight to lose with nothing to gain if I win.. What am I meant to say "Ohh wow, I'm glad to know his takedown defence works".. Why should I even be interested when they aren't as skilled of guys that I was looking for?

• Downvote 4