200k+ID Challenge

Bravo

I never threw out the Hess offer though so that's not really relevant now, is it.

Quack.. Haha so it's the Savage you wanna throw at me? :)

Yeah I have to admit you never ran from fights and you were always a pleasure to work with.

Thanks for you kind words Mike.. But don't mention that here, I'm meant to be the bad guy ok? :P

• Downvote 3

I'd be fine with either but I received a sternly written letter from Hess' org owner who apparently has big plans for me. If you beat Barfot I'm sure we could make that happen though. :)

I'd be fine with either but I received a sternly written letter from Hess' org owner who apparently has big plans for me. If you beat Barfot I'm sure we could make that happen though. :)

How soon do you wanna set this up then? I'd rather get it done asap.. Tell your org owner to send me a contract over with details of the fight day.. :)

• Downvote 1

After Masamichi Yamaji is finished with his next opponent, he'd like to put an end to this thread and take Mr. Riccuito's head off.

Done fucking deal.. I'm negotiating with the org owner of Magnus Barfot as we speak so I should know when that fight is taking place soon.. Hopefully it will be done before the end of the month, around the same time Yamaji will be free..

About time some of these guys started stepping up..

• Downvote 4

Two reasons:

1. Because I don't care and think the fight is not only entertaining, it get's the great guys at Umbrella Corp some exposure.

2. I heard he's actually Hubert and as you're aware, he needs to be lanced.

Yes, yes. All the boils must be lanced. Start with the largest one.

Two reasons:

1. Because I don't care and think the fight is not only entertaining, it get's the great guys at Umbrella Corp some exposure.

2. I heard he's actually Hubert and as you're aware, he needs to be lanced.

1. The only exposure Umbrella Corp will get, is the exposure of their HW champ's flaws..

2. Huh?

• Downvote 1

Just so we are all clear:

Jax's "half a fighter" Hans Beijer 10/10/14/brown

Tosen's fighter Magnus Barfot 10/13/10/ brown

It's crazy that He doesn't want the "easy" win vs a wrestler who, on the surface, is more developed than the fighter he's is fighting for a "challenge."

You're a spineless cherryduck Bravo.

http://www.duckshop.it/shop_cfg/paperetta/5386.jpg

• Upvote 4