200k+ID Challenge

Bravo

Offering 500k to any top 500p4p guy that beats him. But then says there is a 200k id cap. Please point out any top 500 guy with a 200k id

Pretty sure I made it clear that it was a 200kID challenge on the thread title and then offered the money incentives, jus sayin..

I didn't even look who the best P4P 200k fighters were, I was more expecting guys to pull out some of their train monkeys..

I had JLP bless his heart, offer one of his young guys who's only half a fighter so I turned it down. So I don't know why you guys are calling bullshit on cherry picking lol..

Jesus, can you guys stop giving the guy shit? Really, is this how immature this community is?

Let's team up on a guy wanting a challenge. If you don't have a 200k ID fighter, what's the big deal? He can look for a challenge, and seeing his situation, I doubt anyone will take it, but people don't need to come here and shit all over him for a challenge in the first place.

Dude it's no use. You're making way too much sense. :D

• Upvote 2

The point of that post was he's can crushing in an id org. His guys are good enough to face quality opponents. Much like your guy. If you want to challenge someone then sign with a top org and place your wager in their smack talk thread

Dipshit. What the fuck do you know about my fighters other than seeing their primaries? No, they are not skilled enough to face anyone in the game and I fight quality opponents that are on my fighters skill level all the time... my opponent rank is just fine thanks.

Been a right little shit every since you picked up that garbage no hype free agent and cried desperately to get him a fight. Stop being jealous and maybe do more research on fights and how to win instead of posting useless crap all the time.

• Upvote 2

Actually yes I have on my other account and currently still do fight in them on occasion. There is a thread for Ascension, they are holding a turny. Why don't you give that a shot. Ahh fuck nvm again I keep forgetting you're cherry picking. My bad carry on

So, you want to tell us more about this?

:o Someone got busted!

Didn't expect it to turn into such a shitstorm. But as I've said, I agree with that point, you aint gonna fight a 200k fighter who could probably even challenge with (at least one with similar hype). I own a 190 K org and probably couldn't even find him an opponent, I also agree that Rising Sun would be your best bet.

I didn't expect that either lol.. Doing a search based on ID's and skills I've come across just a few who would be eligible for the challenge. Riccuito is the most skilled guy between 200k-220k but not by much..

Lee Murray 9-1

Parmalee Sackett 11-1

Kris Hong 7-2

Umslopogas TChaka 6-2

Cody Zeller 5-3

Yes, none of these guys are mirrors to Riccuito but I do think they all have a good chance to pull it off!

Who do you guys think should take this challenge? And should the prizes be upped some more?

I didn't expect that either lol.. Doing a search based on ID's and skills I've come across just a few who would be eligible for the challenge. Riccuito is the most skilled guy between 200k-220k but not by much..

Lee Murray 9-1

Parmalee Sackett 11-1

Kris Hong 7-2

Umslopogas TChaka 6-2

Cody Zeller 5-3

Yes, none of these guys are mirrors to Riccuito but I do think they all have a good chance to pull it off!

Who do you guys think should take this challenge? And should the prizes be upped some more?

I didn't think you were going to get many takers. Maybe offer up VIP. Or make the money guaranteed and not based on them getting the win.

• Upvote 1

I agree with JLP. Offer some guaranteed money. My guy might be interested. But it all depends on his next fight result. If he wins we could talk about setting a fight, under my conditions.

1) 250k for taking the fight and 250k for winning

2) 3 months VIP for winning

Under that conditions I can make you that favour. Those conditions are not negotiable, unless you decide to offer me more. :D

Lee Murray 9-1

Parmalee Sackett 11-1

Kris Hong 7-2

Umslopogas TChaka 6-2

Cody Zeller 5-3

But, them guys have had quite a few more fights than you losing training time which you haven't. Which IMO is crucial upto the age of 23. Either way, fuck it, i'll throw http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=201497 at you.

He is only 5k ranked but it's higher than you are and will get you started. After his fight, of course.

I will throw my fighter Colt Hardin Jr in against him if I can get the Ok from the Org he is signed with as I have had a hard time finding him a Opp also in a ID restricted Org. I would love to see how is chin would hold up against a beast like your fighter this way I will know if I have a fighter worth keeping around. He is a bit younger and a lot less skilled but I have done well against fighter more skilled than me at times.

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=218731

But, them guys have had quite a few more fights than you losing training time which you haven't. Which IMO is crucial upto the age of 23. Either way, fuck it, i'll throw http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=201497 at you.

He is only 5k ranked but it's higher than you are and will get you started. After his fight, of course.

Yes, but they're not far behind in skills anyway and we all know that skills don't dictate majority of the outcome in a fight, especially between the skills of those fighters and Riccuito.

Btw thanks for the offers guys, but I asked for a fight, not hugs from a couple of man lovers.. :P

• Downvote 4

I agree with JLP. Offer some guaranteed money. My guy might be interested. But it all depends on his next fight result. If he wins we could talk about setting a fight, under my conditions.

1) 250k for taking the fight and 250k for winning

2) 3 months VIP for winning

Under that conditions I can make you that favour. Those conditions are not negotiable, unless you decide to offer me more. :D

I think you guys are mistaken me for being desperate or something.. I'm not paying someone to fight him, especially in this situation where hype is up for grabs, that seems like I'm buying hype "for RL money" too?

I however will reward the guy for putting his balls on the line and taking the victory like a man/boss..

If not, I'm sure an org will "pay me" to earn that hype..

Ohh and, when he's #1.. Don't come asking for a fight unless you're #2! :P

• Downvote 5

I didn't think you were going to get many takers. Maybe offer up VIP. Or make the money guaranteed and not based on them getting the win.

I thought there would of been more out there but I didn't know we can now search by min/max skills.

I think those fighters were good enough but their managers didn't want to take the risk which is understandable but I thought it would be a fun/rewarding challenge for both parties.

If nobody is interested, I'll just sign him to an org.. It's no biggie! :)

• Downvote 2

Btw thanks for the offers guys, but I asked for a fight, not hugs from a couple of man lovers.. :P

So you got offered three wrestlers and turned them all down. Basically you want a striker that has more hype and less skill than you that you are pretty sure you can beat.

Hes scared.

EDIT: Quack quack Bravo lmao this is the worst kind of ducking. I call it Cherryducking.

It's a new fad, all the cool tycooners are doing it.