a few questions about hiddens

itakebrides

@lockdown I always thought that powerful,good in bed and likes gardening were because they had no big hiddens

good in bed and gardening yes but I was just trying to clarify that Powerful only meant that no other hidden is greater than his strength value. I'm pretty sure I'm right, if there was anything else significant like KO power or Chin it would show up over powerful. Wish Lance or someone could confirm it though

good in bed and gardening yes but I was just trying to clarify that Powerful only meant that no other hidden is greater than his strength value. I'm pretty sure I'm right, if there was anything else significant like KO power or Chin it would show up over powerful. Wish Lance or someone could confirm it though

no thats incorrect did you and did you read my post? i was answering your question. GIB isnt the same as Powerful.

there is a hierarchy of hiddens the actual value of hiddens doesnt correlate over one another that way. For example, if you have 91 chin, and 92 strength, that doesnt mean its going to show powerful or solid chin. Its more about the range and hierarchy.

So just because your fighter shows powerful doesnt mean his strength is better thin his chin, or intelligence, or whatever, Powerful i believe covers Solid chin on hierarchy as well as all other skill related TOT hiddens, like very quick. I just went back through and checked my fighters and one showed powerful, very strong, and never showed solid chin, but pre fight commentary had him as having a solid chin.

something i posted last week in another noob help thread.

this.

i dont remember the correct hierarchy but its something like this

Insanely flexible

Granite chin

Cardio machine

quick/powerful, (others like it skill related of phsyicals.)

heavy handed (skill related)

good chin, confident, heart, intelligence, KO power,

inexpereiced/ expierenced

tends to cut

likes pizza (chess, whatever else musicals and such)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...