Klitschko Would Have No Chance In MMA - Mousasi

UFC RSS

Mixed Martial Arts is more than just boxing, wrestling, Thai Boxing, Jiu Jitso. The fighters are real machines. Like Gegard Mousasi (29). The Dutchman with Armenian roots is an all round mixed martial artists. "Wladimir Klitschko wouldnât have no chance in our sport. Everbody would get him to the ground immediately.â Mousasi said.Full Article. Read the Full Article Here

View the full article

• Downvote 2

Tired of hearing stuff like this,of course he,Pacquiao,Mayweather and any other great boxer couldnt stand a chance in mma,likewise no mma fighter can win a boxing match with them in a ring. In a fantasy world the apartment maintenance guys are better or equal at fixing electrical wiring problems than an electric company technician...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This was just promo for the germany event.. this time they signed cheques for the right people it seems cause they get some sort of neutral attention from the boulevard press here. Now it's suddenly a sport and no bloodfights anymore lol. Anyways, the whole point here was... Mousasi said that the Klitschko's - who were "build up" here and who are huge, kind of local, draws - would have no chance because Mixed Martial Artists would instantly take them down. It was just some sort of statement so that the locals can relate and to explain the depth of MMA to a big audience uneducated in MMA.

Mixed Martial Arts is more than just boxing, wrestling, Thai Boxing, Jiu Jitso. The fighters are real machines. Like Gegard Mousasi (29). The Dutchman with Armenian roots is an all round mixed martial artists. "Wladimir Klitschko wouldnât have no chance in our sport. Everbody would get him to the ground immediately.â Mousasi said.Full Article. Read the Full Article Here

View the full article

Boxing In Heavyweight divison these days, is more than just boxing, clinching, jabbing, buying refs and enjoying #EuroMaidan. The fighters are fucking retards. Like Wladimir Klitschko. The Ukrainian who live "in germany" is an all round jabbing machine and clinching tard with his 5m reach advantage. "Gegard Mousasi and everyone else wouldnt have no chance in our sport. I would get him to the clinch immediately, or jab with my 5m arms all day long. spix70r said.

View the full article

I -1'ed you UFC RSS. I think you are a dick.

• Upvote 1

I think mike Tyson when young would have suited mma he was so stocky and powerful and explosive his take down defence would have been good if trained I defo believe that and imagine his hand speed and power with mma gloves damm lol, any world class boxer has a punchers chance of course but after a take down or two it's more than likely over from there